Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Unexpected Nooner

So this week at work we've got a touring theater company renting the space. It means I get to babysit, mostly, but I also get to hang out with actual theater people. Which is nice, mostly. It makes me feel like an underachiever, but it's still nice to be able to talk shop. I hate that the shows are in the morning, but in this case it was nice.

The company's stage manager is everything I like in a stage manager: she's well-organized, on top of things, and also attractive. Curvy in a white girl way. About my age, maybe a bit younger, still has energy but has also seen some shit. Long light brown hair that she pulls up onto a messy bun, cute face with an upturned nose. Let's call her Kari. 

Kari is also the type of person I like, because she's theater folk but also she's not shy about sex. Not putting herself out there, but not afraid of being a sexual being, in other words. The theater seems to attract that sort of person, or maybe it makes people into that sort of person because if you stick around long enough you've seen everyone naked.

I'm running the light board for this show, because they're using our board and they don't know it like I do. Their designer basically told me what he was looking for and I programmed it in, but sometimes things need to be tweaked. But it means I'm up in the booth with Kari and we have a fair amount of time to shoot the shit.

The best part about Kari is that she's married but is completely okay with the fact that she and her husband never see each other so they have an open marriage. That came up when she told me that she'd fucked one of the leads. I said, "Oh, aren't you married," and she laughed and told me that her husband was working another show and was probably fucking his way through that cast. I guess when you tour you get like that. I don't know, I've never had the stomach for touring.

She said to me, "Speaking of married, Frank is, or I'd have jumped him the first day." Frank is another of the actors.

"Oh yeah?" 

"Come on girl, you know you'd do him too. God, just looking makes me wet."

Now I should say that Frank isn't unattractive, but I wasn't salivating over him in particular. Honestly I was doing a bit of ogling at the young female lead. I admitted as much.

"Ooh girl, you're crazy. That young, they have no idea what they're doing."

"Yeah, but half the fun is teaching them." I'm not sure this is true, but hey, it was shooting the shit, I'm not obligated to be entirely truthful.

"Oh so it's like that is it? Tell you what. After the show, you can show me a thing or two if you're up for it. Frank's got my junk in knots and I could use a good session."

See, I like Kari. No awkwardness, no wasting time. "I didn't know you swung that way or I would have been lusting after you a bit harder," I said. "Not that I wasn't."

"Hell yeah, I swing all ways," she laughed. "But if you're after younger meat..." 

"I don't mind looking," I interjected quickly, "but girl, don't go telling me you're not hot."

That got her. She blushed red enough that I could see it even in the dim light of the booth, strammered something self-deprecating. I'm the queen of self-deprecation, so I admitted to myself that, had our positions been reversed, I would have probably felt the same way. I'm just glad I got the first compliment in.

I have slept with several stage managers in my day. I find them attractive. Kari was really no different, but she was more forthright about her desires on the subject, which made her even more attractive to me. Plus she was available and willing. So hell yes she was hot.

I grew somewhat damp in the panties after that. Kari recovered her self-composure and I wasn't cruel and didn't try to break her again. By mutual assent we didn't discuss future undertakings any more during the show, though she did regale me with several amusing stories about various sexual encounters with members of the cast, some of them from previous tours. That kept the mood pleasantly anticipatory.

After the show she had to clear everyone out, but as stage manager being the last to leave wasn't remarked upon. And anyway, had she told anyone she was sticking around to get some, they probably would have cheered her on.

So it was lunchtime and the theater was empty except for her and me. Yeah, that's the sort of lunch I like.

We sat down next to each other in the green room (which, for those unfamiliar, is basically the actors' lounge area outside the dressing rooms where there's some sofas and tables and they can hang out while not on stage). It was strangely awkward for a moment, like we'd suddenly lost our nerve. Then we both giggled at ourselves, then like the ice had been broken we kissed.

She kissed like she was: no nonsense, organized, thorough. Her tongue and mine nestled together in her mouth, her hands held my shoulders, and my hands pulled her closer to me. She's shorter than me which isn't odd, so I had to lean in a little, but it worked just fine. Then her hands slid down and started to raise my shirt.

I hadn't been expecting this, which seems to be the theme of a lot of my work encounters these days, so I wasn't wearing anything fancy, just my regular work attire of jeans and t-shirt. We broke the kiss and she pulled the shirt over my head, then went to work suckling my collar bone while her hands undid my bra. Then she moved to my tits.

"I hope I'm not going too fast," she said, before wrapping her lips around my right nipple and flicking it with her tongue. I sighed and didn't stop her. She did the same thing to my left nipple briefly, then pulled back and let me pull her own blouse off.

Kari has big breasts and they do sag a little when she's not wearing a bra, but it was okay. I still enjoyed suckling them, and she seemed to enjoy what I did to them. I kneaded them with a thumb and forefinger on each nipple, which were quite dark against her pale skin. They started hard but became more so, and when I bent my head to lick the underside of her breast she leaned back and signaled her approval.

We didn't stay long on tits and nips though. She was already sliding her shorts down, exposing cotton panties, light blue with flowers on them, sort of out of character for what I expected, but cute as hell. She has a little belly despite the curves, and I enjoyed nibbling it a bit before she shifted her weight a little and pulled her panties off too.

I said white girl curvy and I meant that, but she was proportional. Her large chest and wide hips didn't look out of place, and I found myself wishing I could see more of her ass even as I spread her legs and got a look at her cunt for the first time. Dark, swollen lips, very womanly and already wet. I didn't waste much time warming her up. 

Her clit was already swollen, but when I ventured near it she flinched a little without meaning to, so I took the hint and stayed on her lips for a while. They were sensitive too, but she pulled my head closer when I started nibbling them. And when I ran my tongue up over them from bottom to top, she gasped and came, or at least she said she did.

She tasted a bit like perfume, which I didn't love, but the stronger taste of pussy overpowered that. She made no move to stop me from continuing to lick her after she gasped that she was cummming, so I kept licking steadily from top to bottom over her swollen lips. Her hands were tangled in my hair and her hips were raised as if to give me better access. When I slipped a finger into her wet passage she moaned and tensed on it briefly.

All in all, she was fun to eat out. She came again shortly after, and she let me get another finger into her and curl up against the upper wall of her passage, and finally she got into that with my lips around her clit sucking softly until she was moaning continually, her legs on my shoulders. I was beginning to wonder if I was stuck for the duration when she seemed uninterested in stopping, but suddenly she lowered her hips, gently pushed my head away, and said, "Damn, that was nice. Now it's your turn." Like she was offering to pass the potatoes at dinner. It made me wish I could hang out with her more. Actually, it made me wish I could hang out with her and her husband. I bet sex with them would be great.

Her pussy-eating technique is straightforward, especially when I told her my clit was much less sensitive than hers. She got two fingers into me and fucked me with them while lapping at my clit, which was plenty good enough to get me off repeatedly.

"I've never been with a woman who was as ready to go as me," she said after she'd come up for air.

"My usual partners take a little more doing than you do too."

"Partners?"

So I explained about Sveta and Zoe. Not everything, of course, but basically how I'm in a polycule with my wife and girlfriend. "Oh, got it," she said. "That wouldn't work for me. I love my husband too much to share him with anyone."

And the thing is, I know exactly what she meant. She didn't mean sexually, obviously. It's something I've seen in plenty of people who are like me about sex. They don't want to share their partner with someone else in a deeper way, call it love or whatever. Sometimes that's unhealthy, but often enough it's perfectly normal.

We chatted, mostly her asking me questions about polyamory, which I mostly tried not to fuck up because I still don't think of myself that way. We got dressed, and we left thoroughly satisfied, or at least she seemed to be.

It was really nice to meet her, and I'm going to miss her when she goes. We exchanged information but both admitted we're lousy at keeping touch. Still, who knows? Maybe the company will come back on tour again.

1 comment:

sexy_notes said...

I need to find a job in theatre. Seems like the "benefits" far outweigh any pay. :-)