Monday, April 3, 2023

Swamped One More Time

Maybe you remember last year around this time, I had a brief but interesting assignation with Erin, the private school teacher. Maybe you don't. Go ahead and read it again. I'll wait here while you enjoy yourselves a little.

You can imagine my glee when I learned that her school was going to be performing their yearly play again at my place of work. I didn't want to jinx it so I didn't mention it as an upcoming attraction here. After all, maybe she wasn't teaching there anymore, or maybe she wanted nothing to do with me.

Well, I got so convinced that she wouldn't even be there that I was pleasantly surprised to see her when they arrived. She put on a little weight, but in a good way. As you may recall, she was very skinny, and a few extra inches just made her a little curvier. Still no boobs, still Summer Glau, still hot for that. I'm not saying I don't enjoy, say, a nice handful like the Big Boss has got, but there's something about flat-chested Summer Glau lookalikes that revs my motor just fine, thanks.

This year she didn't come up to the booth, and she had her hands full. We exchanged polite greetings but from the way she was acting I figured that any repeat of the previous year's festivities was off. That's okay. I don't mind. Sometimes people cheat and then can't do the guilt thing.

The play her students were doing was interminable, as most middle school plays are. I didn't have that much to do, really. Zoned out and scrolled through social media. I hadn't even told Sveta and Zoe that Erin would be there because like I said, I didn't want to jinx it.

Then at the end of the night she came up with the microphones. No one else around in the booth. "I could really use a back rub," she said cautiously.

Honey, I can read the signs. Gone was the pretense of being disinterested. This time, she looked positively needy. I don't want to toot my own horn but girlfriend was jonesing for it bad. "Can you spare the time right now?" I asked her, just as circumspectly. No sense in being too forward if she wasn't comfortable with that. She might just want a shoulder massage.

I should add, as an aside, that the reason people like my shoulder massages is that I have stronger hands than you'd expect. Which means that some people don't like them because they're too deep. I had not expected Erin to be in the former camp because she was so slim, but she really liked the deep tissue nature of it even before I got to grabbing her tits. So she genuinely could have been just interested in a good hard massage. I didn't think so, but stranger things have happened.

"Not here, but if you come back to my place..."

Ok, I wasn't imagining things. She wanted more sex. I'm so okay with that. "I don't have your address from last time."

She told me in hushed tones like she was entrusting me with the nuclear codes.

"Right now?"

"Let me get the last of the kids off."

Sometimes the god of setups grants you the perfect one. "You get them off and then I'll get you off," I said with a grin.

She turned beet red and covered her mouth like she was afraid to laugh. Which made me laugh. Which made her even more embarrassed. Finally she regained her composure, smacked me in the arm playfully, then left to get rid of the kids.

It was a lot easier to just go to her place after I was done closing up. Last time I think I had to follow her and worry about getting lost. This time, GPS, wham bam thank you ma'am.

She was waiting for me when I came to the door, ushering me quickly inside. "He's out of town again," she said. I honestly didn't care if he was in the next room waiting for us. I kissed her friendly-like, which turned into a feverish attempt by her to crawl tongue-first into my mouth. Girl needed it bad, I guess. We made out and felt each other up for a bit just standing in her living room, then she pulled me rather roughly into the guest bedroom. Clothes were shed, bodies were revealed, and this time she wasn't shy at all about it. I wasn't sure whether that meant that she had explored her options or what.

Having already "taken one for the team" and let her have most of the fun the last time, I felt it was only fair that maybe this time she sample more than just fingers in my twat, but first I wanted to eat her out until she begged for mercy because I'm generous like that. There was no comment on the fact that she was shaved, with just a sensible tuft of pubic hair at the apex of her vagina. I enjoyed manhandling her slightly-more-curvy body while working my way toward the pleasure button, and then I finally got her on her back with her legs spread wider than I would have thought was comfortable.

"Oh goodness have I needed this," she sighed as I lapped pussy juice from her very ready slit.

"Shhh, just lie back and relax," I said. I got a hand on her nipple, a finger in her cunt, and a pair of lips on her clit, and started slowly working her toward orgasm.

She didn't last long. Her legs wrapped around my head, her hand threaded through my hair gently pulling me closer, and I felt the tension build inside her, then erupt with a series of hip-raising spasms. Remembering last time, I didn't press the issue or try for additional joy. I kissed my way up her shivering body and then, before she had time to think about it, I was feeding her some pussy juice from my finger while I nuzzled her ear. She sucked my finger like a cock, and I found myself idly wondering if she gives good head to penises.

I let her bask in the afterglow for a few moments, then we kissed, and as I was naked this time I ushered her down over my chin to my neck. She was hesitant, but eventually she found her courage or something and moved her lips to my left nipple and began inexpertly to nibble it. With some mild correction I managed to keep her from chewing on my tit, and correction devolved into a series of moans as she found the right way to do things and started revving my motor. I'm not above enhancing the experience to reward a willing beginner, and when her hand slipped down between my legs I moaned even louder.

She suckled and fingered until I had a small O, which I made out to be a bit bigger than it actually was. I had been hoping she might take the hint and move the kisses lower, but she came up for air and kissed my lips again, then snuggled into my arms.

"You have no idea how long it's been," she sighed sadly.

"Really?"

"He's never here, and when he is he's always tired."

"Girl, if I had you waiting for me at home I'd be saving it up for you."

She chuckled wryly at that. "You're sweet, but... well, it doesn't matter."

"Sure it matters. You deserve..."

"I think he's cheating on me," she said abruptly. "I found texts on his phone one time. He said it was just work, but it didn't sound like work to me. He was going to meet with whoever it was after hours."

"It might just be work..."

"I bet she has big boobs," Erin said bitterly, turning away from me and putting her hands over her chest.

"Honey, don't," I said. "If he's cheating on you, it's not because of you. And you've got great tits."

"Really? I always got made fun of in school because I didn't have anything there."

"Baby, I love your chest," I said seriously. "It's just the right size for you. If he didn't like your tits, why did he marry you?"

"Because he got me pregnant," she said softly.

Well. There were kids involved? "You've got a kid?"

"Two. They're with their grandma. I couldn't... I wanted to see you again..." She was tearing up.

"You don't have to make excuses to me," I said kindly. I really didn't care that much, as long as they weren't going to show up and spoil what fun might still be had. Yes, there was a cold, calculating part of me which really wanted to get Erin's mouth on my pussy. So sue me.

She told me enough of the story to go by: she wasn't his first choice, she was just young and desperate to belong, he talked her out of her clothes one time, knocked her up, they had to get married right after high school. "And he's always held it against me," she sighed. I had expected tears but it just seemed like she was tired.

"You can't leave him?"

"How? Even if I didn't have kids, divorce is a sin... though I guess I'm past that by now." She shook her head. "My mother would die. She's why we got married in the first place, really."

"Well, you don't need to worry about me telling anyone," I said, kind of stupidly. I'm not sure what that had to do with the conversation, but she seemed to appreciate it.

"I haven't made love in months. And the last time I... cummed, was with you." I thought that was adorable.

"You don't play with yourself?" I asked, the shock coming through a little in my voice.

"Oh, yeah, I just meant with another person."

"Right."

All my resolution to introduce her to her next level in the Sapphic arts was crumbling in the face of sheer pity for the poor thing. Not that I was planning to fuck her out of pity, but that I wasn't planning on expecting much of anything from her in return.

"Cumming isn't the same without you," she said sadly. "I mean, it scratches the itch, I guess, but it just makes me sad."

"Well, I'm happy to make you happy."

"Could you?"

"Of course."

So I found myself back between her thighs licking and fingering, and this time she took longer to wind up. She was wet and slick even without my tongue, and she tasted very nice, so I didn't mind putting in a little extra effort. She was moaning and writhing and then, finally, she let out several short wails and clenched down on me and shuddered and arched her back, then sighed and relaxed.

"So it's always like this? With you and your wife, I mean. Oh goodness, does she know about me?" 

"Yes, she knows and is totally fine with it. And no, it's not always like this. Sometimes it's quick, sometimes it's slow. Just like any other couple."

"I mean, you both... cum? Every time?"

"Oh? Yes honey, unless something is really strange."

"I understand why you married her."

"Honey, it's not just me and her. You should be getting off from sex, if you can."

She snuggled into me a little. "With you I do."

She wanted me to spend the night, of course, but I didn't think that was a good idea. We did snuggle a bit more, and I almost thought of trying to get her to eat me out after all, but something stopped me. I don't know whether it was out of pity or out of the knowledge that she probably wouldn't be very good at it her first time. 

Then I pulled on my clothes and left her lying naked on the bed looking forlorn. I should have stayed, but I figured maybe she'd want seconds the next day.

The next day, though, she told me sadly that there was no chance of a repeat because her kids were home. "My parents couldn't watch them," she explained. She was almost in tears.

So I gave her my phone number. Not for booty calls but for someone to talk to, if she needed it. She hasn't yet, but I bet she probably will. I told her she was welcome to come to my house if she needed to. I still haven't told her about Zoe, or really broached any discussions on the subject of bisexuality. I'm not sure how Erin will react.

But I do feel sorry for her. Not in a pity kind of way, just in a fellow feeling kind of way. I don't know what it's like to have a religious upbringing, except second-hand, but I know what being stuck in a relationship that doesn't work feels like. And I know what it's like to cheat. She feels guilty, I know.

Anyway, that was less sex than I wanted but more than I expected. Hopefully it was interesting to you too.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

There are so many lonely married people that it makes me sad. I'm glad she found you though it seems a bit one sided right now, perhaps someday it will even out.