Saturday, March 1, 2008

Another Mike Story

Because I bug him unmercifully to write, and because I told him he should tell the story I was talking about with him and the class trip and all that, otherwise I'd tell it and I'd probably get it wrong, Mike wrote me an email with the story that I just had to share. Again, I've made a few edits for various reasons, so Mike, if you're reading, I will say that I warned you I would post this and that I warned you I would edit it too.

Lexi,

So they want to hear about that class trip huh? Or you just want me to tell it to you again because you get off on it. I bet you aren't even going to post it [showed him, huh] but I'll tell it anyway because I know you're not getting enough loving since my big cock's not there to satisfy you. Honestly Lexi why don't you just come visit if you're so hot to trot. Bring that girl you've been seeing up too and I'll satisfy both of you [he means Sveta, I think, and dream on Mike].

It was that class trip to [someplace historic and educational] which was our first overnighter. I figured there would be no fun at all because we were sleeping boys with boys, girls with girls [now I could have had fun in that situation, and if Mike would just be a little more adventurous, he could too] and chaperoned and all. The first day was boring as hell [Mike's not one for history lessons] and I just spent most of my time staring at [his teacher Miss Jurgenson's] tits, remember her, she had a nice set, real young for a teacher [I remember her, although I think Mike was more taken with her than I was].

That night I had to go to the bathroom and jerk off because I was just dying without being able to rub one out. I could just picture the girls in the next room in their pajamas with their little teen bodies peeking out all over the place. I was dying, even jerking off wasn't keeping down the monster. So the next day I figured I had to find a time when I could be alone with a girl, any girl. I missed you a lot that night. Hell, now that I'm older and smarter, I think to myself that I probably would have been fine with finding a guy to be alone with at that point but you know teen boys, we're all about not being gay to prove a point or something [it's true, and no, I didn't add this part, he said it without me even asking].

There was one girl on the trip I knew was pretty much a sure thing if I could just get her alone, remember [Deb] who was really short and slutty? I'm not saying I was into her Lexi but at that point I was just interested in a few minutes of relief. I managed to work my way over to her during one of the boring lectures and asked her if she'd help me out and she said yes [help you out, Mike? What are you, three?].

We slipped out during lunch, found a quiet spot, and she got on her knees lit a good girl and helped me out, but she didn't let me cum in her mouth, she told me to cum into a napkin and left. I was a little pissed [what did he expect from that skank?] but I was too close to care so I grabbed a napkin, leaned back, and got jizz all over the place. When I opened my eyes, Miss Jurgenson was standing there watching me. She frowned and told me to clean up my mess and that she would deal with me later. I was freaked out because I thought I was in big trouble, but for the rest of the day she just would give me these weird looks and pretty much left me alone. I was stewing in my own juices, Lexi, I swear, I thought she was just being a bitch and letting me twist in the wind for a while.

By the evening when we were all back in the room, I was pretty sure I was going to die right there [my brother has always been susceptible to psychology, and punishing him actually works since he doesn't tend to get punished very often, being the youngest child and all]. When Miss Jurgenson called me into the hallway I about pissed my pants I was so scared. I guess the only thing good about it was that it totally had killed my horniness so I didn't feel the need at all which made it easier to be stuck with no way to get fucked.

She told me she knew what I had been doing and that it was totally inappropriate and she was pretty sure she knew who had been doing it with me and that she would be in trouble too if it ever happened again. She chewed me out for five minutes or so, but it seemed like she was just waiting to actually spring the punishment on me so she could let the axe hang as long as possible. I really hated her at that moment, hated her and her body for making me crazy and just hated her for being such a bitch.

Then she asked me why I had been using a napkin. Just flat out asked me and I was pretty startled. I figured she was asking to put me on the spot, and I was pissed and I didn't really care since I thought I couldn't possibly be in any more trouble so I told her that it was because the girl didn't finish. She asked me "Finish what?" and I told her she didn't finish giving me head, because I was just really sick and tired of being grilled and I wanted her to punish me and get it over with.

And then she said she didn't think that was fair to me, and if I would tell her the name of the girl, she'd get in trouble too. I wasn't about to rat Deb out, even though she did leave me hanging and probably got me in this mess in the first place, so I just didn't say anything, and Miss Jurgenson said that she understood why I wasn't talking but that she felt it was terrible for this girl to leave me like that. I still didn't say anything, and she said that she never left guys hanging and that she'd show me. Right there in the hall, she got down on her knees and showed me. I mean Lexi, for a Catholic school teacher, she was hot, right? And she could suck cock too. Had Little Mike out and hard in an instant and started sucking like she wanted it bad [being a Catholic school teacher, she probably did].

When I realized that I wasn't going to be punished [I wonder how long it took him to realize it] I got into it and she just kept sucking until I exploded. She didn't even stop when I started cumming, just sucked up all of the jizz and swallowed it and smiled up at me. Then she got up and told me to put myself back in my pants and then led me down the hall away from the group. She said she had seen me looking at her, and she knew I needed more than a little girl's mouth, and that she wanted me too, and she wouldn't take no for an answer. I wasn't giving it either. The place we were staying had some empty rooms [it wasn't a hotel, more of a community center or retreat center or something like that] and we went into one far away from everyone else.

She kissed me for the first time once we were in the room, and then pushed me down on the bed and told me to get naked [I think he's embellishing the truth a little bit, because if I were going to do this with a kid his age and I didn't know just how experienced he was, I would definitely have moved a little differently] so I did, obviously. She had this hungry look in her eyes and she let me watch her pull her blouse over her head and then undo her bra and let out those big tits she had. They looked even better without anything covering them [duh, Mike]. She wasn't in great shape, had some flab, but at that point I wasn't counting anyway because I just wanted some more. She unzipped her skirt, her thighs were all cellulite and she had a pretty flat ass, she definitely looked better with the clothes on, except those gorgeous tits. I don't know how they managed to be so great when the rest of her wasn't, but they were totally awesome, no sag, no stretchmarks, no nothing, great tits.

She asked me if I was still a virgin like she knew the answer already [again, at his age, I wouldn't assume anything] and I said no. She asked me if I was ready to go again and I was, so she slipped her panties down and climbed into the tiny little bed with me, straddled me and held my cock up so it would go in. She was wet as hell, must have been really needing it like I was. She rode me hard for a good ten minutes, seemed pretty surprised when I didn't cum right away, and when I asked her if I could be on top she said yes a little breathlessly.

You know I only really like missionary with you but I didn't think it was best to do anything which seemed too advanced since I think she was getting off on me being inexperienced, so I fucked her that way, as hard as I could. Made her cum before I got there. I was all set to shoot it inside her [wishful thinking, Mike, many gals aren't cool like that] but she gasped to pull out and I just made it, shot a big load all over her stomach and perfect huge tits.

I was disappointed that she didn't just clean herself up like you would have, and then she told me that she would have to think about my punishment. She left me to get dressed, and I couldn't help thinking that she was just as bad as Deb as far as leaving. But then I guess I didn't really need any pillow talk after that.

The next day was the last day, and I was still hard-up, but I figured I could wait until I got back home. But at lunch Miss Jurgenson took me aside and told me that she had decided that my punishment was to please her again like the last time, and she wouldn't just suck me off this time, or something like that. I wasn't really listening [of course not]. I had hoped she wanted it right then, but she was just teasing me. I had to wait the rest of the afternoon with a cock in my pants that was killing me, just looking at her and wishing. When we got back to school she took me aside again like she was going to go punish me, and we went into her classroom [it was late enough I guess so that no students were there] and fucked again. It was funny, she was telling me what to do like I'd never done it before, bending over her desk and telling me to get behind her and all that. Since I knew what to expect, once I got close, I pulled out and she finished me in her mouth and swallowed which was nice.

And then I went home to you all sweaty and ready for more, and gave it to you in the ass, remember?

Love,

Mike

Well, that's Mike's story. I wasn't there so I can't tell you how much is true, but let's face it, from anyone else I wouldn't believe a word of it, but from Mike, why would he lie? I do know he had Miss Jurgenson a few more times but after the first excitement he just wasn't into it any more. He said she wasn't very responsive and he wasn't very attracted to her and after a while the risk wasn't worth the payoff. I don't know how he broke that to her. Maybe she felt the same way. I know the rumors were that she was having an affair with one of the other teachers at roughly the same time.

Anyway, I like a good "hot for teacher" story, and I thought I'd share. Hope you enjoyed it, and maybe I'll get Mike to tell some more.

No comments: