Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lesbian Lexi

The images below have been removed because of Blogger's new no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

So I don't have any pictures of me and Kate, obviously, but I do have some of me and other girls, so I thought I'd give a few visual aids.


This is me and a certain sister who tans, as you can see, much better than I do. The bitch. But when she's 40 and her skin goes all Death Valley on her and I'm still smooth as a baby's pussy lips, I'll laugh. Yes I will.


But, as you can see, her hair isn't as pretty as mine, and humidity affects it the same way. Yes I'm being a jealous whore. Deal with it.

I'm sorry you had to hear that.

Okay, no, I'm joking. I do get a little jealous that I was the one who inherited the "can't tan" gene, but my sisters are both very sexy and I love them. That last picture was posed, actually, by my Dad, who occasionally gets the amateur photography jones. The first one was taken in the middle of some fun by the sister not pictured... I think. Or maybe it was Mike.

Anyway, that's sort of what I look like with another gal.

No comments: