Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally

I've been waiting to post on this because I thought it was going to happen sooner, but things just kept getting in the way. But since Mike and Sheri are leaving in a few days, we finally got it together, and Mike is no longer an anal virgin, if you count strapons. He still has to get an actual cock up there, but that'll take time.

He spent all day two days ago (this happened yesterday) with a plug in his ass, a fairly big one. And it made him horny as all get-out, and Sheri was visiting friends that day for most of the day, so I got all the love I could handle. First I had Dad in the morning in the shower, then after Mike was plugged up he wanted to go right then, and it was like clockwork after that; every hour or so, he needed release. I was working on some things, but I interrupted every hour or so, although I made him wait a little bit each time to build up a head of steam. He fucked me five times in about seven hours; it was like when he was still a boy and had all this energy.

And let me tell you, his cum stayed all thick and strong the first four times. After the fifth, he was worn out, even though about an hour later he had another hard-on, but he said he couldn't fuck again, it was just too much. His balls started hurting he had cum so much. Eventually, for the sake of him as well as everyone else, I wanted to take the plug out, but he told me he was getting limbered up.

I could get used to him with a plug in his ass. It decreases his stamina, but he cums hard every time. I don't have enough experience with guys and anal play to know if that's just him or if that's the case with every guy, but if it is, all gals should get their guys anal toys, because it's the gift that keeps on giving. He filled me up with cum; after the first time, I had him fuck my ass and then I put a plug in to try to hold in the cum, and there was too much of it after session four. If Sheri had been there, she probably would have wanted to eat cum out of my ass. She's odd like that.

But then, the next day, she was there, and she said I could fuck him first, so I got a strapon that I don't like to use with Sveta, to keep cross-contamination away, and lubed Mike up and mounted him from behind. He loved it, wanted me to fuck him harder. After I thrust a few times, Sheri came and got under him and started sucking him off, and he came in her mouth almost immediately, but I didn't stop fucking his ass. He stayed hard too, and it took a while, but he finally came again. I was getting worn out (I told you I'm not a huge strapon fan) so I switched places with Sheri, even though Mike didn't think he could take any more. She made him take it; she could go into business making guys take a cock in their asses, I think. I sucked him for a while, then I licked Sheri's cunt under the harness, then I went back to Mike in time for him to explode in my mouth. It was so thick and creamy.

He begged us to stop, and we were happy enough to let him recuperate while Sheri whipped off the strapon and we ate each other out through some orgasms on both sides. 69ing with your sister: hot.

That was all for Mike that day, but this morning I got up late and found Sheri fucking his ass again. There was a puddle of cum on the tiles of the bathroom where he'd already shot once, and I licked that up and then got a second helping in my mouth.

Tomorrow, we're going to double-fuck him: he can fuck my cunt or ass while Sheri fucks his ass, and then we'll switch. We didn't do it today because despite his enjoyment, he was a little sore, and had some shitting issues, nothing major, just uncomfortable. I think he needs to learn some exercises to keep his asshole in trim if this is going to be a common occurrence. Let's face it, it probably won't be, because he's not going to get anyone else to do it. But I could get used to him fucking me with a plug in, or even a vibe.

Sorry if people aren't interested in the gay side of things, but that's what went on the past few days. Pretty soon they'll be back to their own lives, and Sveta will be back, and I'll go back to making love to teen girls and my Dad full time. And Kate. Mustn't forget Kate.

No comments: