Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holidays Etc.

So I don't have a tremendous amount of time or energy, but I thought I'd update everyone, because small updates are better than none I guess.

First off, I'll get the annoying stuff out of the way. My New Years Eve sucked. We had a family fight, the way we sometimes do, right before the ball was about to drop. We were all tired and tense and just generally in bad moods, and it kind of erupted. Dumb. Sort of ruined the evening. So nothing exciting to report there.

Sheri did finally show up, and she's been a blast, mostly. In fact, she's still trying to get me into trouble. And she's always the driving force behind trying bizarre things. For instance, she wanted to have Mike fuck my ass while I was sitting on him, and then I would piss into her mouth. God she's twisted. I love her. So we did that, and basically it turned into her sucking my cunt, getting dribbles of piss out of me, while Mike ground me on his cock, and I came and pissed and came again. Then Sheri wanted to switch places, and so I sucked piss out of her cunt. It had been a while since I last tasted piss; it's an acquired taste, and I must have de-acquired it, because I didn't enjoy it much. But it was still fun.

And of course, there was some eating of cum from pussies, always fun, and some DP with strapons, also fun. Sheri loves the fact that Mike is doing anal play, and she's been playing with toys and his ass. If we hadn't had the family spat, I think Mike might have gotten fucked in the ass with a strapon that evening. But we're going to do it before he has to leave. I promised myself and him.

Dad's been fucking Sheri, not me, which is okay because he doesn't see her every day. She lets me eat his cum out of her pussy though. She's not always here; she has friends in the area she's been visiting, and although she's invited me and Mike along, we haven't. I don't know, for me, I think I'm just a touch nervous about being open sexually near home. It wouldn't be the first time, but it hasn't happened often. Sheri's much more of a risk-taker, but honestly, recently I haven't been feeling too risky. Or something.

Anyway, what's really killing me is that, although I love my family and it's great to have Sheri and Mike here, I really want to see Sveta. I miss her, haven't seen her in what seems like forever. But she's out of town right now. And what's worse is that I'm worried that I miss her so much. I can't be this serious about her. I really can't.

Mike's here, Sheri's out, and I think Mike and I are going to sooth my worries with some slow, passionate fucking in a bit. I think I want him in my pussy tonight; even though I only get anal when I see him, vaginal intercourse is what I need right at the moment, for whatever reason. Maybe I'm just getting to be an old fart.

I certainly hope your New Years celebrations were better than mine, and thank God that fucking year is over. Let's hope 2009 is better. Doesn't seem to be shaping up to be, but who knows.

No comments: