Thursday, April 2, 2009

April

I do not believe in April Fools Day. So I will not be announcing that I'm joining the nunnery, nor will I be telling you all that I'm really a man, or anything else. I'm fine, been busy, hope to have something exciting to report at some point.

Sheri visited this weekend. We had a good time. I'll leave it at that, because a lot of it wasn't blog-safe. Because of our good-time-having, I forgot to call Sveta, and although Sveta isn't pissed off or anything, I feel really guilty. I'm going to have to make it up to her. I think I'll get some booze, have her over, we'll have a good time. Maybe I'll find a guy. I could probably do that. I'm not the propositional type any more, but for Sveta, I could try.

Watching Sheri and Dad together was fun, largely because I haven't seen Dad with another woman in a long time. And she likes it harder than I do, or than Mom does, so Dad doesn't last as long with her. In fact, he told me that he's glad he doesn't have to satisfy her on a regular basis, because he's getting too old for that. I wouldn't believe him except that I know just how demanding it is to fuck Sheri.

Her cunt isn't so tight any more (sorry sis, but it's the truth) but she makes up for it in other ways. And for all the sex she's had, it's tighter than it has a right to be. And talk about deep; she could take on Long Dong Silver with no trouble, I think. I don't think; I know. She can get things in her cooch that are unreal.

Of course, she and I had some fun too, which is how I can tell you she's not as tight as a virgin any more. We did many fun things, and I enjoyed it right up to the moment that I remembered that I'd promised to meet up with Sveta on the weekend. That kind of spoiled the fun.

I've got to make it up to her. Anyone have any ideas?

No comments: