Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Updates

Thanks to everyone who's being supportive; I appreciate your patience and ability to put up with the drama of my life. Even silent supporters.

As far as how everyone is doing: Mom and Dad are both fine. No friction over Dad's chippy. I've pretty much gotten over it as well. Everyone in the house is tired and annoyed with life, but not each other.

Mike is fine, last I heard from him. He's got finals right now, so I don't hear from him for a few weeks. Last I heard, he had enjoyed himself fishing, and had fucked at least one coed this year, but no serious relationships.

Mari is poor. She and her sig-o don't make enough money. They were worried about losing their lease if the rent went up, but for right now, they're able to scrape by. The economy's tough on everyone.

Sheri is crazy, but we all knew that. She decided not to quit her current job, but she takes it about as seriously as I take the comics page. I'm almost positive she's sleeping with her boss to get the kind of treatment she gets. But maybe not. She could just be teasing everyone. If she was sleeping with her boss, it would hardly be the first time; I think she slept with her very first boss one summer when she worked at the snack bar at the pool. How else could she get away with giving all sorts of free food and candy to her friends and family?

Aunt Jenny was in the hospital recently. She's out now, but we're still concerned about her. Didn't see her for Easter, which is the first time in a long time, because we really couldn't make it and she wasn't up to it. She's always been frail, and I think she's got arthritis and probably osteoporosis, not to mention any other, more recent problems.

Sveta is coming up on graduation awfully fast. Time flies, doesn't it? She's nervous about things, but she's coping. We've gotten together once since our big date, just a quickie really, watched a movie, cuddled, talked a bit. We made love almost to relieve the tension; it was nice, but it was like we just wanted to be together but we were both too horny to enjoy it without some release first.

Other than that, there's stuff, but not worth talking about. I'm still moving toward my eventual goals. I'm still horny as ever, although as I said I don't usually have the energy to indulge in long, drawn-out releases of that horniness.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and this will all blow over soon enough. I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting reading.