Saturday, January 9, 2010

Grab Bag

In keeping with last week's assortment of two, here is an assortment of several, because none of them are stellar but all are worth looking at. They worked on me, anyway. Nice amateur hour here.

http://www.tube8.com/amateur/young-romanian-gypsy-wife-fucked/202825/

I have no idea whether the title is true. It's a couple, and the wife, if she is a wife, has red hair. It's amateur, but worth a gander. They definitely seem to be enjoying themselves.

http://www.tube8.com/amateur/miss-universe-contestant-sex-tape/204091/

Now this title I bet isn't true. Although I suppose it could be. Anyway, more amateur video of a very exotic woman, well-proportioned. Her partner wears a condom, which is sensible, but means there's no possibility of creampie, which as we all know is tops around here. Still, it manages to pack in a fair amount of first-person action, and if you're in the mood for oral rather than fucking, this is a good video for that because there's a lot of it. Or just watch the exotic beauty.

And for the amateur hat trick: http://www.tube8.com/amateur/blonde-wife-creampie/203131/

Not as interesting, but the blonde wife has a great body, and you get various different perspectives on that. It's doggy style all the way, and the creampie may happen but it's difficult to tell if it does. Still, come for the hot amateur wife, stay for the possibility of creampie.

None of these videos are terribly long, and I'm including them all because they're a fair assortment. I haven't been diving into long videos recently, so this reflects my viewing habits at the time of writing. And I didn't start this blog to become a dirty movie reviewer, so I'm just giving you a window into my naughtiness in the same way I always do. Enjoy the naughty.

No comments: