Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Rest of It

Just as a post-holiday wrap-up, I'll ramble a bit, because I don't have anything particularly focused to say.

Sveta is really missing having Mike around, because he went back up on Sunday and now there's only one man in the house. I told her she needs to rectify that, and she giggled, but I don't know, maybe she will find a guy at her school to give her the business when she needs it. It'd be good if she'd find an upperclassman who had a single so she could go there to get her jollies.

But only having Dad means that I don't get any cock. I'm making the supreme sacrifice and letting Sveta have him, and she generally only gets him once a day, which is definitely different than getting some other guys only once, but still means she only gets one creampie a day.

Now I know some people are saying, "Aw, poor her, she only gets one a day, I've never gotten one in my life." And sure, you'd be right, and I'm sorry you're missing out. I know others would probably volunteer to come over and fill in the gaps, but we're not looking for that either. Sveta has just really been loving being able to feel all feminine and get shots of cum inside her whenever she wants, and now that she can't do that any more, it's like the holidays really are over.

She and Mike did get to do the thing which he and I always used to do when we were kids, which was that he spent all day, every so often, coming in and leaving another deposit at the sperm bank, so to speak. He loves it, of course, because while he's not actually impregnating her, he gets to feel like he is, and she loves it because it means she's practically sloshing with cum. One issue for her is that, the first time they tried a double helping, she came and squeezed out most of the first cumshot. She has muscles like nobody's business.

But the next time they tried it, it was like building her up, over and over again. They spent a few hours doing it (I got to join in a little, but it was mostly just enjoying watching). She lay on my bed the whole time with a pillow under her hips to keep them up, and he would work himself up as much as he could (with some help from me), then go and press into her pussy, shoot the cream fairly quickly, before she could go off, and then start the process again. I think he made it to four or five before she couldn't take it any more and begged someone to let her cum. So I got between her legs and started licking at her little pink lips, tasting the semen and the readiness, and she gasped and went off almost immediately. Her spurts were quite strong, and the cum oozed out, and when I tried sucking it out of her, she came again right away. I think it's the first time she'd done anything like that.

So yeah, Sveta has become a regular cum-junkie just like me. And now that she's only getting one infusion a day, she's been horny as all get out, which means that while I don't get a cock every day, I've been reaping other benefits. We've tried an anal vibrator while I lick her pussy, which she enjoys, and we've tried some scissoring, which made us both giggle because it seems a lot more fun than it actually winds up being. I guess to each her own on that.

She'll be going back this Sunday, which means that I'll start missing her terribly probably Monday morning when I wake up and she's not there. Since Christmas, she's been spending pretty much every night here, and that's been great.

I'm wondering whether or not we should do something special before she has to go back. Perry is pretty much out of the question, since I don't want to open that can of worms, but maybe Kate and Roger would like to have just the two of us. I don't imagine Roger's ever had three girls at once. We'll see on that. Maybe I'll just cajole Dad into having a nice long session, maybe two times from him, and we'll just have some fun at home that way. Maybe we should go shopping for a new toy. We'll see.

To finish up the tally on the New Year's party, Sveta got two, I got two, and Mike managed to cum five times in various places on Kate's body, which is fairly impressive, I suppose. He came in her mouth first, then he fucked her twice from behind and pulled out each time, then he fucked her ass once and gave her a bit of colon cream, then after he was sure the evening was done, she crawled on top of him and started fucking him lying on his chest, came, and promptly passed out, and he, naughty boy that he is, finished up inside her, because he was just too close to let it go.

The day after, Sveta didn't feel up to much, so I did get Mike and Dad pretty much to myself that day. Mike told me (as he was pressing his cock into my ass from behind) that Kate's pussy wasn't the tightest he'd ever had, but it was probably the shallowest, a point on which I definitely concur. She's amazingly shallow; I feel like I can touch her cervix without even trying, even when she's aroused and stretched out a little. It must be why she'll put up with Roger, because he's not the greatest fuck ever, and while size doesn't matter, in his case it matters a bit because he's not large at all.

It was sweet how Sveta said goodbye to Mike; she didn't jump him or pull out his cock, she just gave him a big hug, which he returned, and said she was really happy to have him as her fake brother. We've got to work up better terminology; she feels like part of the family, definitely, so "fake" isn't something where she's joking, it's just that she doesn't want to impose and say that he really is her brother (or my Dad is her father, or Mom is her mother) but she feels like his little sister. Still, it was sweet. They'd given each other goodbye orgasms earlier in the day, so this was just a nice goodbye. I suppose we could say "brother-in-law," but that's a bit too serious for right now, I think. Any suggestions?

Now, I must go to her and get my reward for letting her have Dad all to herself. I predict multiple orgasms, followed by cuddling and a movie maybe. And then perhaps more orgasms. It's not bad here.

No comments: