Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Banner

I'm toying with the banner because the old one seemed like it took up half the screen and pushed all the actual content down so far that it was poor design. However, I am open to all opinions on the subject. Hence, the poll on your right. Please take a moment to let me know just how much you hate the new banner, or how much you hated the old one, or that you want me to give up blogging and do graphic design full-time (not really an option).

And if there are comments you have that aren't covered by the poll, you can always leave them here or send me an email. lexinaughtygirly[AT]gmail.com is the address, and I trust that all of my readers who aren't address-collecting spambots can translate that into an actual address, or can look at my profile and click the little "Email" link there. Those of my readers who are address-collecting spambots: how do you like the blog? Does it make you robo-horny? How exactly does a robot achieve sexual release? Would you like to see more features relating to robots?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have the option listed for me, which is that I like them both and neither bothered me.

Anonymous said...

I never got to see the old banner...but a full shot of your body sounds nice. A full shot across your body sounds even nicer. And your body shot full...nicerer.

Ok...I'm officially horny.

address-collecting spambots said...

Nice blog, auto-erotic-mechanically, nice robo-butt

David said...

Thanks for making the change, as much as I/we enjoy your ass, it gets to be routine in 2 dimensions. I would much rather get to the reading.

Naughty Lexi said...

@TemptingSweets: Okay, but if you have to have one or the other, which do you prefer.

@Kenny: I just changed it today, and I know you've been on my blog before today. It's not that different; I just cropped out my arms and legs a bit to make it narrower.

@spambots: while(true) { ejaculate(); }

Naughty Lexi said...

@David: I take that as a vote for the new one then.

Anonymous said...

lol @ Robo-Horny!!
Hope you are well Lexi; I missed so many blog entries. Life is busy!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ok, I see it now, very subtle.

I kinda miss your elbows...

And your feet. Not that I am a foot fetish kind of guy.

I also appreciate the not having to scroll...

I will go with the..."Whatever makes you happy"...answer.

Anonymous said...

Another vote for 'whatever makes you happy', though I do appreciate being part of the creative process. I have a screen res of 1280 x 1024, so there's never been a scrolling issue for me. Also, if you've bought a new mouse in the last ten years, they've got this neat feature called a 'scroll wheel', which makes scrolling so easy you could actually get away with calling it 'EZ'.
;)

- Papa Bear

Naughty Lexi said...

@Kenny: In that picture, I didn't think my feet were that important ;) Maybe sometime I'll have to put a picture of them up for all you foot fanciers, fetish or not.

@Papa Bear: I have the same resolution, and while I could see the first part of the latest post, it was still halfway down the page. From a site-design standpoint, that's below the fold. I spread out my blog so it doesn't waste so much space on the sides; why should I let myself waste space at the top just because I want you all to take a gander at my gams ;)