Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Itch Still Needs Scratching

Yesterday was my "day off" which meant I didn't have to work all day. Hooray. But in compensation, I was given today as a "day off" too, and since I was in the neighborhood, I dropped in on Kate basically unannounced this evening.

The kids were home, but Roger hadn't gotten home from work yet, and contrary to expectations I spent a good long while sitting in Kate's kitchen drinking brandy straight from the bottle and shooting the shit about all sorts of stuff. We kissed a little but it didn't progress.

I told her what was going on in my life, including how incredibly horny I was (yet she didn't take a damn hint) and the business with the actress last week (I haven't given her a name yet, and I should probably do that at some point). Kate was suitably awed by that; she wanted to know why I'd never given her a handy in the audience.

I'd never really had brandy before, and for the life of me I have no idea how I wound up taking slugs of it straight from the bottle, by the way. It was a pleasant buzz, talkative, sociable, not sloppy. Or at least that was my impression of the situation; maybe I was fucked up all around and just never noticed.

Roger showed up and found us still in the kitchen, Kate topless and doing the hula, me applauding. If this sounds like we were really trashed, I should explain that Kate was demonstrating her hula technique, which she claimed couldn't be done in a blouse. I was nowhere near drunk enough to try dancing the hula myself.

I'm not so sure Roger likes me very much. I mean, he likes to look at me and fuck me when he gets the chance, but while Kate is perfectly happy to spend time with me, Roger basically wants me around to spice up the bedroom and then to fuck off. That's okay; I don't like Roger either. He's a putz. I was trying to be nice to him, give him the benefit of the doubt, but while he's not the worst person I've ever met, he's an ass and if Kate weren't married to him that would be fine by me. She could do better.

I mention all of this because you should know just how desperate I am that I was practically falling out of my clothes to get him to notice me. He just wanted dinner. See, ass. Kate served him and then I tried hard to weasel my way into her panties while she shooed me away. Liam (their eldest, if you're new, although if you're new you should catch up on Kate and Roger too I guess; the tag's right over there) came in while I was feeling his mother up; he grabbed a drink from the fridge and went out again, but his eyes got wider when he saw me. I bet he hightailed it back to his room to flog his little meat puppet for all he was worth. It wouldn't be the first time.

Eventually Roger finished his dinner, and since Kate and I were practically fucking at that point on the kitchen counter, he suggested that we adjourn to the bedroom if this was the way the evening was going to go, only it couldn't go too late because he had to get up early the next day. I was naked on their bed before he could finish his sentence, and Kate hopped right in with me. Roger just sat and watched for a while, stroking his cock and seeming somewhat disinterested in the whole proceedings until Kate pulled him over eventually and... I'm getting ahead of myself.

Kate got me off the first time while we were still in what would technically be called foreplay; we were kissing and her fingers groped my cunt in just the right way and whammo, instant O for Lexi. I locked up for a second but then it passed; it was just one of those tiny little preparatory orgasms. Then she swung around to straddle my face and started licking enthusiastically if somewhat ineptly at my clit. I returned the favor with my customary aplomb (at least compared to hers) and she didn't get far before she was totally ignoring my cunt in favor of moaning and grinding her pussy down on my face until it was all I could do to breath.

At this point, she hopped off me and grabbed Roger, and we both got the "pleasure" of giving him sloppy double head while he fingered Kate like he wished he were somewhere else. Then without asking, he got behind Kate and pressed into her, then only a few minutes later (probably he hurried himself along) pulled out and shot on my face without so much as a howdydo. I'm not saying I minded, but it was a bit of a shock, although not unexpected since I was down there licking her cunt and his balls alternately.

Then he kicked us out of the bedroom. That's right, he wanted to go to sleep. And me completely without cock. I was kind of pissed, but Kate talked me into coming with her to the living room where she apologized for him and then gave me pouty eyes until I couldn't stand it and let her get to work in earnest between my legs to give me, as she put it, "the orgasm you deserve, poor baby."

Actually, I got three of the orgasms I deserved, which fooled me into thinking that I might be sated, and then we lounged naked and sort of cuddled for a while until Liam and Kevin came looking for their mother to put them to bed. Yeah, that's right, Kate was totally nonchalant about them showing up in the living room and seeing her and me cradled on the couch, totally naked. Liam was thrilled, I could tell, and even Kevin, who before now hadn't evinced much interest, was interested.

Kate hopped up, not like she was trying to hide but more like she had to get them into bed pronto, pulled on a robe, and led them off. I confess that I did very little to cover myself; I even smiled at Liam as he gaped. Poor guy is going to have wet dreams tonight. But in my family it would be no big deal, and I was just doing like the Romans do in this case, I guess. Or I'm a horrible perv. Both.

At that point, it seemed best to pull on my clothes again in preparation for returning home. The buzz was gone, and my body had awakened to the fact that, far from satiation, I had only added fuel to the fire. There was no chance of cock, none at all, and while Kate's fun and all, she's not good enough to make me forget about my desperate need for cock. When she came back from tucking in and threw off her robe, I was dressed again and told her I really had to go. She said I should come by more often, but maybe call first or something. I'd care more about having disrupted the schedule if Roger weren't such a dick about it.

Now here I am, sober, lonely, horny. I swear, one step forward and two steps back.

No comments: