Saturday, April 8, 2017

Zoe Visits

I had the day off a few days ago (actually, I've had a few days off, but this was the day that mattered) and was lounging around the house waiting for Sveta to get off work, when I got a text from Zoe.  "Hey, can I come over?  Really stressed."

Therapy day!

She's got lots of work which is due and she's stressing out about it, so she needed a breather, and hey, rather than going to a club or something (yeah, there are so many clubs around here) she wanted to come over and blow off some steam.  Who am I to refuse that?

She showed up pretty quickly.  "I was already near here, driving around, trying to clear my head.  I figured maybe you might be free."

"Free as a bird."

"Can you please make me cum?  I haven't had any in so long."

I can't think of words I was more happy to hear at that moment.  "Not even playing with yourself?"

"It just revs me up.  I need you.  I need someone.  Sorry, that sounded awful.  But I really need to cum please."

Your wish is my command, nymph.  We were naked in the bed in short order, and I didn't waste any time getting my head between her legs.  Poor thing was soaking wet, dripping juice.  She needed it badly.  I didn't bother with frills, just dove in, fingers inside her, tongue lapping at her clit, and she came, hard.  Harder than I think I've ever seen Zoe cum, to be honest.  She screamed, "Yes! Yes!" and squashed my head between her thighs.

I didn't let up, and she didn't stop me, and pretty soon I had my other hand under the first one, massaging her asshole, three fingers in her cunt, sloppy and a bit rough.  When I pressed my middle finger into her butt, she sighed and then tensed up again, and I had to work slowly to get it all the way in, but eventually I was up to my palm in both ass and pussy, flicking away at her clit, and she was rocking her hips up and down.

We worked up a rhythm and she came again, and this time it wasn't hard, it was soft, waves and waves, her muscles tensing slightly, then relaxing.  I could feel it more in her ass, which still isn't used to penetration.

"Thank you," she said finally, pulling me up and kissing my pussy-juice-stained lips, looking very tired.  "God, I love you Lexi."

"My pleasure, honey.  I love making you cum."

"No, I mean, I might be falling in love with you."

Okay, if this were a movie trailer, right about here is where the record scratch sound effect would play.  And then the announcer would say, "But she's about to find out that coeds... fall hard."  Fortunately, it isn't a movie.

"You don't mean that.  You're stressed out and lonely.  If Sveta had been home and I hadn't been..."

"I am lonely.  Really lonely.  And you've been so nice, and you make me feel amazing..."

"Honey, sex isn't love.  I mean, I love you, but we're not falling in love.  We don't know each other that well."

And then she started crying, and I'll just skip the parts where I had to reassure her that I wasn't angry and that I did love her and that it was okay if she loved me but that she was... etc.  And then she fell asleep.

I let her sleep.  Sveta came home and I told her an abbreviated version.  "Well of course she's falling in love with you," said Sveta.  "I mean, I fell in love with you."

"She's not, though," I said.  "She's stressed."

"Are you worried I'll be jealous?"

"No, of course not.  I mean, I don't want you to be jealous..."

"I'm not.  She's nice, and she's sexy, and she's lonely.  I'm jealous that all the cute girls throw themselves at you because I want some cute girls to throw themselves at me."

We climbed into bed with Zoe and snuggled her, and she cried a bit more, and she was apologizing again, etc.  And then she started kissing Sveta, and things got less comforting and more sexy, and pretty soon Zoe was eating Sveta out while I fucked Zoe's pussy with a dildo.  Poor Lexi got next to nothing.  But that's okay.  Getting to play with two cute girls is plenty.

And after that, things brightened considerably.  Zoe apologized again, but no tears this time, and said that she loved Sveta too, and both of us, and that we were the best thing that ever happened to her.  I really think she needs to find some better things to happen to her, because while Sveta and I are awesome in the sack, we're not winning-the-lottery-while-being-elected-Pope awesome.  Sex is great, but you can have great sex and still have a crummy life.

Then Zoe shook herself out of the post-coital bliss and said she had to get back to work.  We told her to drop by any time she needed a bit of a breather, so we may see her again, although with spring break approaching she may have other plans.  We didn't ask.  I hope she finds some other social circles to perk her up, although I'm totally fine with perking her up a bit.

I shouldn't sell myself short, I guess, but I always feel guilty when people are tying themselves to me.  I still sometimes feel guilty that Sveta wound up with me instead of someone her own age with a better job, better health, better whatever.  It makes me feel like a millstone.

And while I am completely okay with the idea of polyamory, I really don't think it's a good idea for me to start a lesbian commune with a bunch of younger women.  I know, what a problem to have, but while I might be able to deal with it, I'm not sure either Sveta or Zoe would be able to share, when it came down to it.  And I'd probably favor Sveta.  Zoe is very nice, but I don't know her that well.

Is she falling in love with me?  I hope not.  I hope it was just loneliness and stress.  I don't need this in my life.  I tried to make it clear to Zoe that I wasn't denying her feelings or anything and that I would be happy to talk with her about things when she wasn't feeling this stressed.  I hope I haven't driven her away and made her feel worse.

And yet, it certainly is a fantasy: my own private harem of cute girls.  I feel guilty about that too.

5 comments:

Advizor54 said...

People, all of us people, forget too easily that our our naughty bits have a direct connection to our hearts and it is tough to feel strongly in one region without it spilling over into the other.

Of course she is falling for you, you make her feel loved by loving her, and that is wonderful. The responsibility now falls on both of you to keep it in context and be open and honest and even more loving.

I'm sure you are going to elected Pope some day, you have my vote.

Naughty Lexi said...

@Advizor I'm already Pope. I have a card and everything. I can perform weddings and excommunicate people. Don't cross me ;)

I totally get that naughty bits are connected to the heart, especially in those who've had the misfortune of being socially programmed to equate sex with love. I just could use less drama in my life. I need to find Zoe a nice guy. Or, hell, a nice available gal. I do think she needs a guy in her life, because lesbianism isn't a switch you flip. She's enjoying having some female attention, sure, but eventually she's going to want the D.

Advizor54 said...

If I ever need an exorcism, I know just who I'm going to call. Thanks for the tip.

As for Zoe, you probably know her better than she knows herself and I find that heartbroken declarations of love are like drunk wedding proposals, they don't count until repeated 24 hours later and in the bright light of day. You were right to help her walk back from the romantic edge and see things clearly. That's being a good friend.

Tag teaming her with your girlfriend is what make you the Pope. You are doing heaven's work. :-)

Naughty Lexi said...

Exorcism... or sexorcism ;)

I wouldn't say I know her better than she knows her self at all. And I don't think her teary declaration of love was a sudden thing. There have been hints, in hindsight. But the other thing is: so what if she's in love with me? She can be. As long as she doesn't expect to get married and live happily ever after, I'm not going to push her away. Sveta doesn't care. So hey, let her be in love with me for a bit. I'm not an easy woman to love, and she may change her mind. Providing it's not hurting anyone, I don't really care if she falls in love with me. Falling in love is easy. Being in love is hard. I think the former happens plenty more often than people will admit, and rarely leads to the latter. If she starts pining away for me or something, then that's no good, but if she's happy with what I give her, that's okay by me.

I have a direct line to God and God said I wasn't bringing in the numbers like I used to, but other than that, perfectly satisfactory ;)

Advizor54 said...

It is nice when people fall in love with us, but it's also a responsibility to be honest and loving and tender in return if we don't feel the same way.

And you? you are easy to love, I've done it for years.