Friday, December 3, 2021

1000

Holy shit, one thousand posts. About 500 ones worth reading, probably. About 250 that are really sexy and not just mildly. About 100 that people have seen enough times to make me feel like I might have done something good with this blog after all these years.

I don't really know what to do for a thousand posts. All my other milestones have been pictorial, but that doesn't seem like it's good enough for the big 1K. So I'm going to share a little picture, but also I'm going to say that we'll be celebrating 1000 posts for a bit, and if you've got any suggestions, please let me know in the comments or by email.

Without further ado, here's to 1000 in the can and in the snatch!



1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

I can't believe I missed this post! I really can't believe there are no comments, or maybe you moderated them all away because of the nasty things people said. Well, won't say anything nasty, I'll just pass on my highest praise of the setting and composition were excellent.

I thank you, my penis thanks you, the world is a better place because of you. xoxo