Friday, December 10, 2021

What Sveta and I Did for Two Years

TT asked me what Sveta and I did for the past two years, and while I probably glossed over that in some past post, I figured why not, I'll do an inventory.

We mostly stayed at home until much more recently. Now I'm back at work so it's been an adjustment not being together as much. Still, being able to see friends has helped.

But I know you're not asking about whether we took up breadmaking. Honestly, I didn't do any breadmaking at all, though I did polish some culinary skills.

My operation to fix my lady-parts issues by removing some of those parts was only about a month before everything went to shit and we were locked down, so I was still recovering from that when the Quarantimes hit. Which you might think meant that I was laid up and unable to get laid, but while I was very nervous about exploring my own boundaries, being "stuck" at home with Sveta with nothing to do meant that I explored hers plenty. She got so many orgasms that first month, when we weren't sure how long it would last and were making up for all kinds of lost time.

I finally got over the mental stuff that had been keeping me from letting her really work me out over the summer of 2020, and though our pace had somewhat slowed down because it was clear by then that we were in it for the long haul, we still had plenty of fun. We really got into tribbing, or scissoring, or whatever you want to call it, and that's been a real added spice to our lovemaking routine. Up to that point I'd never really gotten the appeal, but when I was still a little worried about penetration (because of stitches and also because I was convinced that it would hurt and prove that I wasn't better after all) Sveta suggested we try it.

We started using a vibe between us, with the business end in her and the vibrations against my clit, which worked okay but wasn't what I'd really call tribbing. Then one day we were just fooling around, making out lazily, and my thigh got between her legs and her thigh got between mine and we started, for lack of a better word, humping each other (I know, it sounds so sexy) and both of us really liked that. It's the body contact that you get from it, I think, that does it for us. We can get really close to one another, feel our breasts pressed together, kiss, stroke, the whole thing.

Anyway, once we were doing that, we tried some other things until we wound up being able to press our pussies together in a position which looks really awkward I'm sure but lets us hug and trib and finger, and that's what we've been doing ever since, although now that penetration is back on the menu we do plenty of double dil and strapon stuff too, to say nothing of oral. In fact, oral is probably what happens most often, but we still enjoy other positions, and since we're at awkward heights to 69, tribbing is the best way for that full-body contact to happen.

What else? We did order a double dil online. I support brick and mortar whenever possible but our old one was getting a little floppy and at that point we were reasonably flush (again, not knowing how long we'd both be out of work) so we went ahead and got one. He's bigger than our old one, with nice knobby bits that feel good inside.

I got more into eating ass. I'm still not super into it, but Sveta loves the feeling, and I wanted her to try out her ass more, so I swallowed my hangups and went for it. It helps that her ass smells okay. Yes, I know, she's perfect, farts rainbows, doesn't sweat, all that. I love her. What can I say? I still haven't tossed a boy's salad, but I've done a few girls other than Sveta and I can say with certainty that I prefer doing it to her. I don't get much from it so she doesn't do it to me unless toys or fingers are also involved, but she has no problem with it. I think it's the youth of today. Apparently not eating ass is a cardinal sin for the Zoomer.

We tried a little watersports, which I think I'm more into than Sveta is. She doesn't love the taste, but she's totally fine with pressing our pussies together and peeing on each other, which is fine by me since I've kind of lost the taste for it myself. We haven't done that in a while. Just haven't been in the mood.

Since things opened up more, Sveta and I shared Zoe regularly. Once we were all vaccinated she was our first visitor. This was when she still supposedly had a girlfriend. I guess, actually, it's not right to say that Sveta and I shared Zoe. Sveta and Zoe shared me. That's a whole other can of worms.

We've seen Kate and Liam a few times. I haven't written about all of them. I can start if someone wants me to.

We've also seen my family and hers a few times since vaccinations. Mostly non-sexy stuff. 100% not sexy with her family, and with mine it's been getting takeout, mostly. Sex may have happened but it was incidental to the occasion, which is, as I've said, how my family rolls.

Other than that, it was a lot of cooking shows, a fair amount of me driving Sveta out into the countryside so she didn't have to be cooped up in the house all day, some weight gain, and then false hopes dashed repeatedly. You didn't come here to read about the mundane details.

Anyway, thanks TT for asking a question; I hope that was a sufficient response. You can ask questions too. Just comment or email me at lexinaughtygirly[AT]gmail.com.

No comments: