Sunday, January 9, 2022

Ready For Fun

My hand slides down over my breast, stopping idly to tease the nipple, though that never works as well when I'm doing it to myself as when someone else is doing it for me. Still, there's something to be said for a nice hard nipple. I lick my finger and return it, leaving a rapidly-chilling trail around the peak. Then, for kicks, I pinch. I'm not usually into pain, but just a little, centered on certain erogenous zones, is sometimes a delightful burst of pleasure.

But I'm overthinking it. Down goes the hand, over the bottom slope of my breast, over my rib cage, down past the belly button, and then resting on my pubic bone, feeling it through the fabric of my panties. Those have to go. If someone were watching, I'd take my time, but as it is, they get shucked with a shimmy of my butt and a slip and slide down my thighs, past the knees, to the floor.

I'm ready for fun.

I can feel the moisture on my labia as my finger flicks the clitoral hood, once, twice, shivers running up from my pelvis to my brain. Flick. Oh yeah. Flick. Oh fuck yeah. Flick. Stop teasing yourself, girly. I can almost hear my dad's voice saying that. He's never been much for teasing and it's rubbed off on my sexuality too.

Now I've got my clit between two fingers, gently squeezing, the shivers coming stronger now, every time I tighten my grip a little. Time to get my other hand involved. Down I go, not slowly this time, until I can feel the warmth of my cunt surrounding first my middle finger, then my index finger as well. Ordinarily I might use a toy for this, but tonight I want the pure tactile sensation.

Squeeze. Dip. Squeeze. Dip. Deeper and deeper, harder and harder. Then curling up to press fingers to fingers through the barrier of my flesh. My clit is out now, playful, not wanting too much attention yet, but enjoying the anticipation.

When my fingers slip together, clamping the clit between them, I almost lose it. Not that I'm ready for that, but accidents will happen. My clit can take a bit more, so I rub downward in circles while my fingers inside me rub upward in short thrusts. There's a rhythm I like that I can usually master, but tonight it's eluding me, that or I needed a toy after all.

Rub. Thrust. Rub. Thrust. I spread my fingers inside me a little, feeling a bit empty still. The ring finger wants to be warm too. It gets its wish. Now I'm rubbing up and down, slowly at first, then faster, as my thrusts from inside get more and more targeted.

When it comes, it's a little strained, like I wanted it too much, wasn't able to wait for it naturally. But I'm in a hurry. And anyway, it's not like I can't ask Sveta to help me out a bit later when she gets home.


No comments: