Tuesday, March 8, 2022

TMI Tuesday

From the TMI Tuesday blog. I'm sorry that I have nothing interesting to say in response to any of these questions, but I'm writing my responses just to keep in practice.

1. Under what circumstances would you fake your own kidnapping?

I'm not sure there are any circumstances I can think of where faking my own kidnapping would even be a bad solution to a problem. Faking my own death? Sure. But kidnapping? I don't know anyone from whom I want to scam money who would pay a ransom for me, plus it would probably worry my loved ones deeply. I guess I could fake having been kidnapped to get out of having to do something, but there seem like easier options.

Ok, scenario: Sveta and I get a divorce and then I find and marry some stupid rich person, then Sveta and I fake my kidnapping to scam said rich person out of the money. Then Sveta and I run off to someplace with no extradition treaty with the US. I don't know. This is still sounding like a lot more work than it's worth.

2. Do you feel you belong?

Depends on to what. I belong in my family, but I don't feel like I belong in the world most days. That's not me feeling suicidal if you're worried. I just don't feel like I belong in the world the way I am and who I love.

3. In your life, what is a fun thing you did that you will never do again?

I once rode what was at that point the fastest, tallest rollercoaster in the US. I had never been on one before. I don't think I could psych myself up to do it, knowing what I know now, plus rollercoasters which involve really high speeds hurt my back. I tend to stick to the lower velocities and heights.

4. Do you listen to your inner voice?

I hear it. Whether I follow its instructions changes from minute to minute based on how I'm feeling. But mostly my inner voice doesn't tell me what to do, it just whispers depression and anxiety at me. So yeah, I guess I listen, even if I try not to most of the time.

5. What can you hear?

Right now? The white noise of the fan in our bedroom. Sveta is asleep.

Bonus: Do you know yourself?

I don't think so. I know a version of myself, maybe. This is a deep philosophical question and I write a blog which is nothing but smut. You don't want my deep philosophical answer to this question. I know myself in the biblical sense. Get it?

1 comment:

Smu Doodle said...

I think there is always room for more smut, especially when it comes from our inner voices.😉