Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gwen Part III

Ah, the long-awaited Part III, where I discover that Darth Vader really is my father. Only kidding. That would be Part V. Part III is where I'd turn to the Dark Side, only I don't do that. The Naughty Side, maybe, just a little dark, nothing major. Thank goodness I'm not a Jedi.

We woke up pretty early for me, went down, had another continental breakfast (yay free food) and decided to wander around because it had cooled off a little. Went and saw a movie together, managed not to make fools of ourselves mostly because the movie was interesting and didn't inspire much in the way of making out in theaters. Had lunch at a little place which served bagels, which was cheap enough for me. I love lox on bagels (the taste is mildly reminiscent of something else, wink wink) but I couldn't afford it, not if I was going to go out to bars later, as I had agreed to do.

At about 5 we went to this terrific little bar, hole in the wall but with great personality. The people were laid back, the bartender was cute and flirty, but he was obviously just having some fun and not going to make a presence of himself. We had beer, which is different for me since I'm not a beer drinker normally, but this was imported or something, very tasty and quite alcoholic, probably 25-30 proof. Not having much in our stomachs, it hit us harder than I expected, or maybe it was just that it was beer and I wasn't used to it.

Anyway, the bar was fun but not a place to pick up people, which Gwen obviously wanted to do, so we left after a while and went to another place which was, again, too loud and crowded for me but Gwen seemed to love. She was dancing and drinking and I got to talking with the bartender, who was this hip-looking guy who was a writer when he wasn't tending bar. We had a much more intelligent conversation, albeit slightly drunk on my end, than I think he was expecting from someone like me, and so he paid more attention to me than I guess his bosses would have liked. I got several free drinks, which was nice, and we got to talking and when he found out I was staying in a hotel he said, "No way, you've got to come back to my place after I get off, we can really have a party there."

I wasn't sure exactly what he meant by that, since he wasn't exactly flirting with me, nor was I quite comfortable with the idea of a party which was more extreme than the one going on in the bar, which seemed pretty extreme to me. But the drinks talked me into it, and I asked if Gwen could come along and he said sure.

Which is how we wound up leaving that bar at midnight with the bartender, Jonah, and Gwen's catch whose name I didn't really catch but sounded like Burt or Brock or something grunt-y like that. They were into each other in a major way, whereas I had my arm around Jonah's shoulders but in a way which seemed companionable rather than sexual.

His place was a good long walk, during which Bud and Gwen snogged their way around the bases to the point where I think she might have made him cum in his pants, and Jonah and I talked about ancient Egypt, a subject about which I am reasonably knowledgeable, and about which he had some views as well. We finally got to his place, which was in a very quiet sector of town, and it was huge, more of a house than an apartment. And lo and behold, there were several other people there, of both sexes, his housemates or something like that. I was introduced but I couldn't really give you the count or the names, and anyway it doesn't really matter.

It turned out that what Jonah meant by "a real party" was much more laid back, with good music and cheap liquor and couches and talking about shit. Much like many college parties I'd been to, which I guess could be explained by the fact that all these people were in grad school or something like that. Gwen and Bud were not interested in any of that, until finally I asked Jonah if there was a spare room or something where they could go to be alone, because otherwise I was afraid they were going to just start fucking on the couch next to me. Not that I would have minded, but for propriety's sake.

He laughed and said that no one cared, which surprised me until he kissed me and pulled me into his lap. I was perfectly okay with that. When I looked over, Gwen had her skirt hiked up and was sitting on Bubba's cock, and hell, nobody did care. Housemates came and went and didn't comment at all on the fact that there was sex happening. I was ready for some sex myself, and I whispered in Jonah's ear that I could feel his cock against my ass and did he want to do something about that.

He reached around and stroked me through my panties (I know, if I were truly hardcore I would have gone commando, but I'm not truly hardcore any more) and nibbled my ear. There was another couple who were making out on the opposite side of the room, and one guy who looked blitzed and perfectly happy to just sit and watch.

If I had been more in control of the situation and had known exactly what was up, I might have been able to have an orgy. But as it was, once I started getting really antsy, Jonah practically carried me up the stairs to his room, laid me down on the bed, pulled his clothes off, and fucked me. We started missionary with nearly all my clothes still on, but after a few minutes I moved away for a moment so I could pull of my clothes too, then I rolled on top of him and rocked on him until I exploded. Then we fucked slowly, spooning side by side, until he whispered that he was close, and I begged him to cum inside me. I don't know what I was thinking; I wasn't, I guess. Not that I'm worried about pregnancy, but I don't know him.

But damn, having him cum up in my pussy felt so good. There were five or six blasts, and he confessed after he finished and we were just lying there that he hadn't had any action in a week. I asked him if he regularly brought women home from the bar and he said, "No, normally my girlfriend is with me." Which kind of gave me pause, because obviously he was cheating on her with me, and I'm not really okay with that.

"She doesn't mind," he said. "The house is open. I've fucked two of the other girls, and I know she's had at least one of the other guys. Not to mention any outsiders."

Maybe he was lying. But honestly, I didn't care all that much, except for the small pang of worry about the fact that obviously he was a higher risk for STDs and I didn't want to get any.

He had some whiskey in his room, which is really not my scene but at that point I probably could have drunk rubbing alcohol without much complaint. We took several hits from the bottle each, and then I asked him if he'd ever fucked a girl in the ass, to which he said yes, but that he was always on the lookout to do it again.

So I got me some anal. It was a little rough to begin, just because I hadn't done anything anal in too long and there wasn't any lube to speak of, but once I got used to it and took another slug of whiskey, I lay with my ass in the air while he slowly, firmly fucked my tight ass. He commented on how tight I was, asked me if I did this a lot, and I said, "Not as much as I'd like, any more." Or word to that effect. I was pretty drunk.

I came again, he came in my ass, then pulled out and excused himself to go to the bathroom. Which seemed like a good idea, so I followed him after a moment. Ran into another guy in the hallway, me totally naked, and I couldn't remember his name or even if I'd been introduced. He grinned and said that if Jonah was finished for the evening, I was welcome to have seconds in his room. I said I'd consider it.

Jonah laughed when I told him. He was washing his hands when I barged in, didn't blink when I just sat on the toilet with him there. He said, "I'm not proud, and you're a hell of a lay, so go for it."

"You're done?"

"Only if you want me to be."

Truthfully, it was tempting, but Jonah was a decent guy, treated me well, and his cock was hard as he was talking to me, so I said, "I'm fine with you for right now."

We went back to his room and he took me face to face again, slowly and with a lot of kissing and stroking. Eventually though, we determined that both of us were in no state to get off by slow and tender, so I flipped around and he fucked me from behind, not anal which is too bad, but still, rougher, like I need when I'm as drunk as I was. I managed to squeeze out a few moans before he thrust hard and came into me, although I didn't feel a thing that time. Then he pulled me to him and we kissed for a minute or two.

For whatever reason, even though I had been up way too early and it was now almost dawn, I was still hot to trot. I took another swig from his bottle and turned around to find that he had passed out across his bed, so I drunkenly through everything to the winds and went over and just walked in on the other guy in bed with Gwen.

She was more sober than I was, by this point. She was riding him reverse-cowgirl, and told me what was going on between thrusts down with her cute little ass. Burk had cum once and then come to his senses and gotten shy and confused and gone home, and Gwen had joined in a little with the other couple, but they weren't that interested in company, so she wound up all alone downstairs with no one to talk to and nothing much to do. Then her new fella, Quin, showed up (so apparently I hadn't been introduced after all) and they chatted and he said if she was interested, she could come up to his room and see his etchings (or whatever guys say these days).

I was all set to leave, but Gwen gave me a look which said I didn't dare, so I went over and said hello to Quin more personably, then kissed Gwen and asked where I could be most useful. I wound up between their legs licking Quin's balls and shaft as Gwen rode him, and when he announced that he was about to cum, , she pulled him out of her and aimed his cock at my mouth so I got several spurts on lips and tongue and face. We had a little fun cleaning up, and then went and flanked Quin as he lay there stroking two gorgeous asses.

He was hard again in no time, and this time he got Gwen at the foot of the bed and fucked her from behind as she licked my cunt until I was wailing. I'm not normally a big noisemaker, but I was making some noise that night. So much, in fact, that another guy, the guy who had been watching downstairs, knocked on the door. "Everything okay?" he asked, I hope as a joke because he would have had to be seriously stupid if he was really asking.

I hopped up and opened the door and practically pulled him in, had his pants down around his ankles before he could say, "Boo." Because I wanted two cocks, damn it. I was incredibly drunk, drunk to the point where, if I got any worse, I wouldn't remember. But that's only happened to me a handful of times, and honestly, it sucks because I understand that I do wild things in that state but then can't remember any of them, which sort of ruins the fun.

I don't know what the other guy's name was, and I don't care. He got hard in my mouth in an instant, and then I pulled him over and asked Gwen if she'd loan me Quin for a few minutes so I could get some DP. Quin seemed pretty sober, but I didn't ask him, and the other guy was drunk enough that he didn't seem to care. I let Quin do my ass, straddled the other guy and then felt Quin's cock press home. God, it was everything I'd been missing for months. DP is an acquired taste, I understand, but I have been jonesing for it in a major way.

Unfortunately, it didn't last very long. Quin came after a handful of thrusts into my ass, and then when I was adjusting myself for some serious fucking of the other guy, he came all over my stomach and his. I cleaned him up and he was already snoring; Quin had to wake him up to get him out of the room because there really wasn't enough space for four.

Gwen looked like she wanted to go to bed too, and I was starting to feel sated, so I bid them both goodnight because three in one bed is too much, and went back to Jonah's room. He was rolling a joint, which I smoked with him, and then we made out but couldn't muster the energy for fucking. I wound up sucking him off because he needed to cum after the windup and I was still horny but too tired to do much of anything about it.

We fell asleep end to end, my feet by his head and vice versa. And when I woke up, it was afternoon and the other side of the bed was empty.

The rest of the story could be longer, but would be fairly boring. Suffice to say that Gwen had to leave the next day, we were both hungover and possibly still in a slightly altered state. I found her lying on Quin, got her up, we said adios, and she sprung for a cab to get us back to the hotel because it was a long way. I would have walked it because I think by that point I had about two dollars to my name, but Gwen paid and I didn't argue.

We made love once more in the shower, then moved to the bed and slowly ate each other out, then fell asleep again. And bright and early at nearly dawn the next day, Gwen got me up, checked out of the hotel, and then took me home. I wanted her to come in and stay a while, but she had to drive back, so with a kiss and a thank-you, she headed out.

And then I crashed. That was the most extreme thing I've done since college probably. I went and got tested, clean bill of health, and now I'm kind of looking forward to a few more weeks of Sveta and normality before she goes, which I'm not thinking about because it makes me cry.

Anyway, Gwen is a barrel of laughs and I never expected things to get that crazy, and honestly, I'm not sure I could stand to do it over for a while. If she visits more often, we're going to have to keep it to more of a dull roar, because my wallet and my brain can't take too much wild these days. I was a wreck the day after. I'm just now getting over it.

But fun. Worth doing. Not setting a good example for the kids, but I'm not sure I care that much. Sveta's heard some of it and when we meet up she'll hear the rest.

But crap, I've still got to try to organize the meet between us and Perry. Getting down to the wire. Don't know if it will be possible, but we'll see. And we'll try not to make that wild and crazy, because I can't take that and neither can Sveta. Fortunately, he's not wild and crazy.

No comments: