Monday, August 24, 2009

More Time With Sveta

I know a certain number of my audience were sure I was planning on spending some quality time with Sveta before she leaves, and they were right. She came over in the early afternoon yesterday, only this time we had nowhere to be and nothing to be nervous about. After we were naked and the usual things were out of the way (read: we both had satisfactory orgasms) we cuddled and talked.

I was all set to introduce the topic that I'm terrified to introduce. I know, people have told me I shouldn't just drop it all on her, and if I hadn't been such a wuss I could have started gradually instead of jumping right in at the last minute, but I'm a wuss so jumping in is the only option. But while I managed to bring up my father and we had a bit of girl talk about him, I never really said anything which gave any more indication that things go on than... well, than this sentence, actually. My writing in that last sentence was possibly more structured than my attempts to introduce the topic. I am a feeb.

I can rationalize it any way I want. She did say that she thought my father was hot, for a dad (which he is), but beyond that, nothing. And I did say that I agreed with her, but beyond that, also nothing. I don't open up to people naturally about a lot of things, and I'd just told her that I loved her two days ago, so maybe it was too much to expect. Well, not maybe. It was too much to expect. She'll go off to college and wonder a little at our last conversations, maybe, but that's about it. If I'm lucky, we'll stay connected and I might have an opportunity to rectify my inability to open up to her later.

After it became clear that I'm a wuss, I didn't want to spoil our last moments together trying to force something, so I let her convince me to make love again (yeah, she had to do some serious convincing, let me tell you). The pattern is typical: usually, we'll have three separate events, so to speak (at least). The first one is usually a bit rushed because we're both so eager, although sometimes it can be the best time because we're both so pent up. I've had killer orgasms during the first one, and the way she's gushed I think she has too. But sometimes we don't get exactly what we want.

Then the second time it's usually more sedate, the ya yas have been worked out and the lovemaking is slower, gentler, takes a bit longer. The orgasms are generally longer but less intense from that kind of thing.

Then the third time (or the last time, if there aren't three) combines aspects of rush and gentle. It's like a goodbye kiss, almost. Not that we necessarily stop at three or that she always leaves after three, but the last time of the day often is the most passionate, and for that reason it's frequently the best, even if it might not be as physically intense. There's an emotional aspect to it which makes it better.

The only caveat to that is if the last time is as we're both falling asleep, and then it's falling-asleep sex, which isn't anything like that. It's warm and tender and enjoyable, sure, but part of what's so enjoyable is falling asleep beside her, cuddled together. The orgasm is a plus, if there is one, but it's usually not much of a big deal.

Anyway, after number two, which was the slow, sedate fuck, we put on some clothes (some, not all, because even if she doesn't know about my family, she knows that they don't give a rat's ass about states of attire, so while her shyness keeps her from being naked, she usually pulls on panties and grabs a robe or just tosses on her shirt with nothing else, which, as you can imagine, makes my Dad's life simultaneously terrific and difficult when he sees us) and went down to dinner. We don't usually eat with my parents or anything, but we will see them around the house. They remain modest for Sveta's sake. I think it would probably be easier for me if she were to bust in on them fucking, but that doesn't happen so often in the household any more.

We did eat with my parents on this particular evening, and conversation was mostly about college and Sveta's upcoming attendance thereof, with some humorous tales of various college escapades thrown in. If Sveta and I had been roughly the same age and clothed, it would have been just like a normal dinner at home with a friend. My parents are good at making things seem normal at dinner; they could throw a cocktail party where everyone came naked, greet their guests by giving each one a big sloppy kiss, and then sit around having cocktail-party-type conversations while fucking wildly. It's their gift, I suppose. Some of it rubs off on me, but Sheri is really the master at it. She can talk about anything while being fucked hard and make it sound like it's perfectly normal to converse while fucking.

Anyway, after dinner, I was anxious and I think Sveta was too. God, if only I were open with her, we could have just fucked at the dinner table. How sexy would that have been? Don't answer, I already know. We went back upstairs for round three, which didn't feel like round three on this particular evening because we were both somewhat eager again, so it wound up being a recap of round one, although the sex was better. We did round three with the double dil, which always improves things, although it is tough to get a rhythm going with it. You really need three people to make a double dil fun: one for each end of the dil, and one to move it inside the other two. But we managed. The tension when we're face to face with the dildo pressing back trying to spring back into a straight line is intensely enjoyable, pleasures that wall between cunt and asshole that I think is underrated as an erogenous zone.

We went right back into if after she came, like we knew this might be our last night together for a while. Sveta needs more recovery time than I do, so she used one end of the dildo to fuck my pussy, and when I begged her to do something to my ass, she giggled and got the other end in there, and I came like nobody's business. By that point she was ready for anything I could dish out, so I left the dildo where it was, flipped her over, and rimmed her out. It was different from what we usually do, but when I got some fingers into both holes, she enjoyed it, and I gave her the ol' finger snap and got her cumming hard.

After that, we were worn out, cuddled and pillow-talked for a bit, then cuddled and talked about more serious things. She's scared, is going to miss me, loves me, that kind of thing. I told her she shouldn't be scared, that I was going to miss her more, that I loved her more, that kind of thing. We talked about Perry some more, and got to talking about guys in general. I was right, it was good for Sveta to get fucked, because it convinced her that James is over and that it's okay for her to have a guy, that it's not betraying me or a bad thing. I have made her promise to be safe (although that's incredibly hypocritical coming from me) and we think she'll be able to get on the pill now, which is also good.

She agrees with me that Perry is the best tongue, and she said she wished she had the time to do it again, because she liked having a cock in her again. But she said all this while couching it in saying that she still loves me the most. I'm interpreting a little; she's too sweet for her own good sometimes.

I was tired, but she was still wide awake, so eventually we threw clothes back on and went downstairs and watched a movie and snuggled. There was some fingering, but it was all light and not really sex, just enjoyment. My parents had gone to bed, so we wound up on the couch naked, wrapped together. I'm afraid I fell asleep at some point during the movie, warm, soft, and happy. Then we went back upstairs and did some falling-asleep sex, which didn't really finish (so when I woke up this morning, I felt like my crank had been wound a few turns already, but then waking up wrapped in the arms of a cute girl will wind my crank anyway).

In the morning, I got up early because that's what my clock is doing these days, and she had to get up because she's still got preparations to make. We took a shower together, which basically was an abbreviated and wetter version of the goodbye sex we often have, she got dressed, and we made plans to go shopping tomorrow.

Then I sat down and felt sorry for myself for half an hour, partially because of Sveta and partially because Dad had already gone to work so I couldn't get any from him (I know, I'm a nympho, I really am). Then I wrote this. Now you're up to date. I don't know if shopping will be anything other than shopping, but we'll get to see each other. And there's an outside chance that I'll get to have her over once more before she leaves. But I doubt it. She's got too much stressing-out to do about Freshman orientation. So it's likely that I've tasted her, felt her warmth against me, for the last time, at least for the foreseeable future.

Damn it. Now I'm back to sorry for myself. Maybe I'll see what Kate's doing. Or Perry. Or both. Or maybe I'll get some booze. I wish I had a gig to take my mind off of this. As it is, I've got nothing better to do than drink or fuck, and that's not a good place for me to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your description of the three times. Rough, sensual, meaningful. It was like we were there listening to the sounds and inhaling the aroma.

Angel R. said...

new to this blog and i love it what a liberating and exhilerating sex life... how long does it take u to cum?

Naughty Lexi said...

It really depends, Angel. I'd love to say that I get off in minutes every time, and I'm fairly orgasmic, but sometimes it takes longer than others.