Monday, August 17, 2009

Sexy Underwear

I love sexy underwear. In fact, I've been thinking about it, and seeing a girl in panties is almost more attractive to me than seeing her naked. Well, they've got to be sexy panties, granny panties won't cut it (although I've seen a few girls in granny panties who were hot as hell even then).

It's a bit odd that I find underwear more erotic than naked, I guess. And it's really the one clothing item that I splurge on. I haven't recently, but while I may wear clothing most of the time that makes me look like I just got back from the Red Cross after a hurricane, I'll usually have on sexy panties underneath if I'm feeling it. I have a lot of panties, some I've gotten hand-me-down from my sisters (and a few from my mom) but a lot that I've bought. I enjoy different colors and styles, although I have to say that I think a pair of low-cut cotton bikini-style panties in any color is probably my favorite, even if it might not be the most exotic.

Now, I'm not interested in stealing other people's to collect, and while I can enjoy the smell of panties fresh off someone, I'm not a pantie-sniffer by any means. I just like the way they look. And guys, sadly, I don't like in tight-fitting underwear. Although I briefly dated a guy who liked to wear girl's panties, and that was interesting. He had his own and he let me swap with him, but seeing him in them didn't turn me on incredibly. But a guy in boxers is the way to go for me; and I like guys naked more than I like guys in clothes. It's really just girls that I like in underwear, I guess.

My love of panties has kind of rubbed off on Sveta, partially because until we met she had nothing by way of sexy undies. The poor girl was wearing bargain-basement cotton whites with no form at all, not even in her size. We've since fixed that. She's not my size either, so I couldn't exactly loan her panties, but she has borrowed some which were less restrictive in terms of size, and we've gone shopping. In fact, yesterday we went shopping for panties, partially because we wanted to pick out a matching set for our meet-up with Mr. Klein... Perry. It couldn't happen this weekend, but next week she's done with her summer job and it's going to happen then, because the week after that, she'll be going off to college.

We settled on yellow with red stripes, bra and pantie set, almost a bikini except a bit too revealing. They've got little trimmings of red lace around them, they're cut high enough to almost be a thong but they ride low on the hip, and you can see ass-crack if we bend over at all. They aren't the most comfortable things I've ever worn, partially because they ride so low but are cut so high, and I might not have chosen them myself, but Sveta thought they were adorable and they had them in both our sizes. Me, I don't know if I'm going to wear a bra at all, but at least the panties will match for the few seconds he sees them.

She also got a red lace pair, almost the size of Daisy Dukes except practically see-through. I enjoy them a lot; I like panties that cover and conform exactly to the shape of her ass and hips, but don't leave much to the imagination. And yet, the little bit of concealment they provide is incredibly sexy in a way which seeing her naked wouldn't be. Not that she's not sexy naked, but she's sexy in a different way in these.

We went back to my house and she tried them on for me, strutting around in nothing but these cute red wisps of lace. Did I mention that topless beaches are incredibly arousing? She's getting very good at pressing my buttons, covering her breasts coyly and pouting her lips. God I'm going to miss her when she goes. There are several reasons why I can't show you a picture, but take it from me, dead sexy.

And then I ate her out through the fabric of her panties for a while, which made her giggle more than anything else. I still had on my shirt and panties, and she was lying there in nothing but these red teasers and giggling with my head between her thighs. And I know it was sexy because later on, Dad said he'd peeked through the door, which I must have forgotten to close, and had a difficult time not coming in and joining us. Which raises a whole other series of problems, but let's leave that for now. Anyway, eating her through the fabric was a good opener but not too effective so eventually she shucked them and I got to taste her properly. I'd like to think that Dad stuck around outside the door and stroked it watching us, but he'll neither confirm nor deny that.

Once I got her over the hump, so to speak, she got my panties off and returned the favor. Then, sadly, she had to go home, but she was happy as a clam with her new panties. And I went looking for Dad, found him, and got his part of the story out of him as he fucked my brains out. He thinks, by the way, that taking Sveta to meet with Mr. Klein is a good idea, much better than involving her with the family. But he's a bit more safety-conscious than I am about things like that, I guess. He's just sorry he won't be able to watch. I told him that if we could just figure out a way to let Sveta in on the family secret, he could watch all he wanted, and more, and he laughed and ground into me until I came. He's not going to solve that problem for me. If I want to do it, I'm not even sure he'll think it's a good idea, notwithstanding his desire to plow little Sveta like she's never had before.

So yeah, next week is going to happen. I want to give Sveta a big send-off. In fact, we're going to spend more than just one day doing that. Mr. Klein... I've got to stop calling him that... won't occupy more than a few hours, and beyond that, I'm monopolizing her time as much as possible. Because I'm really going to miss her. And I can't think about that.

8 comments:

Spnk MeRed said...

i always liked having cute panties and nighties but my current squeeze takes one look at me in them and asks why i am not naked...he just doesnt appreciate little whisps of fabric and lace the way i do...lol

Naughty Lexi said...

Well, I know you get off on being controlled, and sometimes I do too, but sometimes a gal's got to have her sexy panties, damnit :)

Anonymous said...

Umm.. Hi I found your blog through another :) I agree about view on Panties V's totaly Nude. I tend to lean toward guys, but seeing a cute girl in panties is a bit of a turn on :) Shhh. Dont tell anyone LOL. I don't need to see her fully nude. I actualy commented on the cover of a local Best-and-Less underwear catalogue on my post. http://belinda-confessions.blogspot.com/2009/08/weekend-summary.html Check out the cute girl ;p.

Anonymous said...

red cross after a hurricane, lol!

Spnk MeRed said...

i have learned to wear the cute stuff when i want and just make sure that i remove them as quickly after he sees them but before he gets close enough to rip them off...no need to let pretty panties get torn...lol

Submisul Stapanei Alexa! said...

Mmm...i luv sexy underwear...i love to lick sexy underwear.

Naughty Lexi said...

When will guys (and certain gals who are overenthusiastic but shall remain nameless here) learn that ripping off panties is bad form? For one thing, it's a waste of a good pair of panties.

Submisul Stapanei Alexa! said...

Wait for you to update, soon I hope....


kisses from slave