Sunday, August 2, 2009

She Said Yes

Sveta came over yesterday evening after work because my parents were out. Well, not because, but they were out so it seemed like a good time. Not that they intrude. Sveta knows they know what's going on and are okay with it, and she doesn't seem that weirded out by it, but with the parents gone, that means no difficulties.

I went and picked her up after work, drove her back to the house. She was wearing the cutest panties (I bought them for her) and as soon as we were in the door my fingers were in them, and in her. We spent the evening making love in my bed, we each came three times, then we sacked out and were watching TV downstairs when my parents came home. They just said good night and went to bed, letting us finish our movie and then move on to yet another session. She tastes so good.

Then we went back upstairs and cuddled and chatted, too worn out to do much of anything else. And I posed the question to her: "I've got a guy friend who would very much like to meet you. Would you be up for something like that?"

She giggled sleepily and said, "Guy friend? Or lover?"

I kissed her cheek. "Well, if you put it that way, he's an older guy I started seeing a few weeks ago, and I thought he'd be a good guy to have a threesome with, if you're game."

She sighed and said, "I miss watching somebody fuck you, Lex. I've been missing James a lot, but I really liked watching him and you together. So yeah, if this guy's nice and you think so, I'll do it."

I wish to stress that no liquor passed our lips during the evening, and while she may have been tired and blissed out, she was in full possession of her faculties. Which means that it's on. I don't know when or how, but it's going to happen. I'm taking Sveta and we're going to have a threesome with Mr. Klein... Perry.

Then she asked, "Is it anyone I know?" I told her I didn't think so. "That's okay, if you think he's good," she said, snuggling back against me, and we fell asleep like that. The night was cool, the humidity had finally broken, so it wasn't unpleasant at all. Then in the morning we got up, I checked to make sure the shower was clear, and then we showered. Didn't really get a chance for more fun because she had to get to work, but we did shower together and snuck a few kisses and feels in. And some more in the car on the way to work.

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm sure you can tell. I think it'll be just fine, not much risk, no real chance of anything bad happening. I want Sveta to stop missing James. I want her to get out there and live life when she gets to college, and I think this is a perfect introduction. So I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

No comments: