Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sveta Gets Some

I promised a big thing, and though I'm sure the intelligent people in the crowd knew what it was, here it is. Yesterday afternoon Sveta and I went over to Perry's house.

She came over to my place beforehand and we spent a fair amount of time getting dolled up, for reasons which escape me at the moment. Honestly, while I'm into getting pretty for a guy, especially for a special occasion, it was largely because Sveta was a little nervous. We had on our matching undies, we put on some makeup, did hair things (and that, I was not interested in at all, but I allowed myself to be talked into it), got on our dresses (I wore my yellow sundress, Sveta wore a knee-length ruffled blue skirt and a light blue blouse) and then dithered about while Sveta obsessed over details and I tried to tell her it was fine.

I'd called Perry earlier to confirm, and he sounded like he might be just as nervous as Sveta. And all this nervousness was rubbing off on me even though I really had no reason to be nervous. Well, except corrupting a minor and the chance that things would go horribly wrong somehow, but hell, that's life, right?

Eventually I got Sveta in the car and we tooled on over to Perry's house. He let us in the back door so it wouldn't be quite so obvious what was going on. Paranoia, what can I say.

He was gobsmacked by the two of us, and Sveta was shy, and so I wound up doing all the talking for a while. He asked us if we wanted drinks, snacks, whatever, and I said we should probably leave that for later. So we sat on the couch and looked for all the world like three people who had no intention of ever getting down to business, chatting idly about bullshit.

Eventually, Perry recovered from his stupor, and he and I began directing the conversation toward more interesting topics, and then he asked if we'd like to stay here or go upstairs. Sveta was coming out of her shell a little with my prodding, but she expressed no opinion, so I said, "Upstairs." And upstairs we went.

His bedroom was just like it had been the last time, a little cluttered but clean. I sat on the bed and put my arm around Sveta's midsection and squeezed her, then whispered in her ear, "Why don't you kiss him?" She giggled and looked at me with these wide eyes that spoke to intense desire to do just that but at the same time mortal shyness, so I gave her a little kiss and sort of half shoved her off the bed. She had to stand up then, and when I gave her a look, she went over to Perry, who was still hemming and hawing, and kissed him.

We're talking a chaste kiss, the kind a nun might give, but Perry got into it and put his arms around her and pretty soon they were kissing properly. I'd made up my mind before hand to let Sveta have first dibs on all the action and only get left-overs. This was her party, so to speak. So I sat there on the bed and watched the two of them finally get better acquainted. He took the lead, which he kind of had to do, and put his hands on her rump for a few moments before slipping them up and into her blouse. Then they broke away and she stood there shyly as he undid buttons and opened her blouse to expose those pretty tits of hers. There was nuzzling and kissing and all that excitement. His pants had a nice bulge by the time he got around to unhooking her bra.

Then they moved to the bed, Sveta lying back while Perry pulled off his own shirt in a hurry, then dropped his pants to the floor as well. He was wearing briefs, not the sexy kind either, but I guess he didn't have any other underwear or I'm alone in my impression. I stifled a giggle which they didn't notice. He was already pushing her skirt up to take a look at the fruits beneath. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip a little. I wondered a bit about that at the time, but I didn't think it was serious.

He got her panties off quickly, no messing around there. I thought that maybe I should warn him about her liquid proclivities, so to speak, but again, I didn't want to interrupt what appeared to be going quite well. I did take her hand in mine, and she squeezed it as he started lapping at her pussy. And oh my God, it's not just me, he's really good with his tongue, because he got her off in record time, and to his credit didn't make any notice of the fountain of juice that was produced. She was moaning as she came, her nipples hard as diamonds, and I did bend over and suck one of them, just a little, while she enjoyed herself.

The back of her skirt had a big wet spot on it when he was done, and she said to me, "You weren't kidding about it, were you?" Perry was already slipping her skirt down and she just lay there and let it happen, blissed out of this world. We kissed fiercely while Perry got his undies off too and then got up on the bed and asked Sveta which position she preferred. She just murmured, "Take me," so I put the condom on him and even enjoyed a bit of control and helped position him just right, and then he pressed in and Sveta had her second cock.

And boy did she like it. She came back to life after a few thrusts, pulling him down to kiss him, pressing his body full against hers. I pulled my dress over my head because I was warming up considerably, and then watched while Perry fucked Sveta. He didn't last long, as I expected, but honestly, could you have lasted long in his shoes? Maybe longer than he did, but his oral more than makes up for his lack of stamina.

He said he was close, and I told him she wanted to taste it. Maybe she didn't, but she was enjoying herself so much at that point that it didn't matter. He pulled out, pulled off the condom, and splashed her mouth and face with cum, a big load which he must have had some difficulty directing, because it didn't all wind up on her tongue. Then he sat back and got to enjoy watching me helping her clean up.

Sveta looked like she could use a drink at that point, so I said as much and went to the bathroom for some water. Then I slipped off my undies, because I wasn't going to be the only person in the room with clothes on and I was drenched anyway. I lay back on the bed beside Sveta, put my arm around her shoulder, and we kissed.

Perry took the hint and got between my legs and started eating me out, and before the pleasure overtook me I did have a momentary worry that, now that Sveta had had Perry, she'd never want me because I'm just not as good as he is. Ah, jealousy, you fickle bitch, always cropping up no matter how hard I try not to be. Anyway, I may not be as spectacularly climactic as Sveta, but I had a longer O and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Eventually, I even got Sveta to roll over and straddle me so we could kiss, breast to breast, while Perry worked his magic on my cunt and I believe got a finger into Sveta.

I don't think he'd ever had two girls at once before (which isn't surprising, I guess), because he didn't know exactly what to do. Basically, it was one at a time for Perry, but I was okay with that. I'd warned him earlier to save up, because I was expecting at least three loads from him, and he laughed and said he'd do his best.

I whispered in Sveta's ear, "Would you like to take him in your ass, or again in your pussy?"

"You haven't had anything yet."

"Honey, this is your party, and believe me, his tongue is good enough for me." I kissed her then, partially because it wasn't true. I did want some cock, but I was willing to put off my own enjoyment.

Sveta allowed as she'd prefer some more pussy action (I think anal still makes her a little nervous, and I don't blame her for not wanting to jump right back in with a new guy). So I told her to ask Perry to fuck her again. Which she did, in the most adorable voice, and if I hadn't been a woman, I would have killed to fuck her. Well, I still wanted to fuck her, but I couldn't do what she was asking him to do.

I heard him move away for a moment and saw him putting on another condom (I brought plenty of spares, in case, but he was also prepared because I told him that if he fucked her without, I would kill him slowly and painfully, and while he laughed, I think he knew I was being serious). And then he got behind her and pressed in, with her lying on my chest, her face getting that wide-open look she gets when something sticks into her for the first time. I had to kiss her, and I muffled her moans with my kisses until I felt her tense up and knew she was cumming again.

Perry didn't even make it out of her cunt; she came, and he came in the condom. I wished we'd been 69ing, because then I could have gotten a face full of both juices and cum, but it was okay, because watching her cum, face to face, her eyes get wide and then squint a little like she's focusing on something beyond my face, and her breathing stops for a moment and then comes in pants. God, sexy as hell, if I'd had any stimulation on my pussy at all I probably would have cum just looking at her.

We all rolled apart and Perry chucked the condom (which was annoying, since Sveta and I could have shared the cum, but ah well), and then we lay there, cooling off. It had been pretty intense.

Looking at Sveta, I decided that, like it or not, a break was probably in order. So we stumbled downstairs in the nude to get something to drink and snacks. At this point, I was wound up so tight you could have tipped me over with a feather, and I started making out with both of them while we were still eating, pressing myself against first Perry, then Sveta, then wrapping them both in an embrace.

"I think Lexi wants me," laughed Perry.

"Oh, honey, do you want another?" I asked Sveta. She said she wouldn't say no, but it was my turn. I half-heartedly tried to talk her into getting thirds, but eventually I caved, because I couldn't stand it.

Perry's cock was half-staff, and I got down there on the kitchen floor and worked on it until he was ready, then bent over the kitchen counter and begged him to fuck me. When he first pressed in, I had a small O, and then when Sveta came up next to us, I reached over and got my fingers up into her pussy, which was dripping wet. She giggled as I stroked her, and then Perry started fucking me harder, in earnest now, knowing I could take it from experience. I came again just as he grunted that he was ready, and then pulled out and spewed cum into Sveta's waiting mouth. She got all of it that time, smiled, and swallowed it.

With that done, I felt much better, although I realized after the fact that there had been no condoms in the kitchen. But for me, I didn't care. I just didn't want Sveta getting any ideas. We had some more to drink, nothing alcoholic strangely enough, then I asked Perry if he thought he could make it four if we worked on it. He said he was perfectly willing to watch the two of us together, maybe join in and help out, but that he wasn't making any promises on the subject of ability to get it up for a fourth.

We went back upstairs and Sveta and I made love, and my fears were groundless because she was just as into my oral ministrations as always. In fact, skipping ahead in the story, on the ride home, she said she had enjoyed his tongue a lot, but that she loved mine more, which tickled me to the point that... well, we'll get there. Perry enjoyed two hot girls making love on his bed to the point where, when I was eating Sveta out, he rolled me over and began eating me out. Sveta just laughed and planted her cunt on my face, and while I can't say that my technique didn't suffer from cumming like a freight train, it was still lots of fun.

I was blissed and gone by the time it was done, and when I saw Perry's cock was hard, I just scooted over a bit, let him lie down, and then Sveta, good girl that she is, put the condom on him herself and then eased her pelvis down on him until he was buried inside her tight young pussy like a cork in a bottle. After a moment, while they began to slowly fuck that way, I recovered enough to go around and kiss her, then work my way down her breasts, while my finger picked up juices and then pressed into her asshole. I know, I'm terrible. She jumped a little like I'd pinched her and gave me a wry look, but she got back to the rhythm of it, his hands on her hips bouncing her up and down on his cock.

I don't think she came, or if she did it was a very small one, but she enjoyed herself and then hopped off him when he said he was close and let me suck the spunk from his cock.

And that was that. He apologized profusely for not being as young as he'd like to be, but said he just couldn't keep up with us. And both of us were pretty good by that point, so we assembled the clothing, put back on those pieces that were needed for basic decency, and headed out. I guess we could have spent the night or something, waiting a while and gotten another out of him, but I was pretty sure he was going to sleep like a baby, and probably so was Sveta.

Then we headed home, talked about it. Sveta was pumped, said shed loved it, was so glad she'd done it, that kind of thing. And as I said, she got me so tickled that when we got back to my house, we headed upstairs and I showed her just how much she meant to me by making a mess of my bed. God, I'm really going to miss her. She cums like a fountain, tastes like a goddess, funny, cute, shy in a cute way, sexy, smart... yeah, I love her.

Which is what I said as we lay there in bed. Because I do, and I'm to the point where, even if I feel guilty for loving her and not being up-front with her, I do love her. She snuggled with me and said that she loved me too, which was the best part of the evening. It wasn't mid-sex screams of "Oh God I love you." It was actual feelings. I don't know where the actual feelings will go, but we both have them, and it gives me some hope, selfish though it might be, that we might continue to have a relationship after she leaves for college. I hope we can still be friends, even if she finds a boy and the usual things happen. Obviously, I'd prefer if she finds a boy and we can both share him. But anyway...

After we'd basked and loved as much as we could, she changed into something without a noticeable stain on it, left me her sex-stained things do wash with mine, and I dropped her off at home. Came back, and it was later than I'd wanted it to be, so I crashed.

What an evening. Perry was a gentleman, Sveta got plenty of loving, and I got to tell her how I feel and learn that she feels that way too. Obviously, this is just the eye of the hurricane, but today I'm hoping to be able to keep my hormones in check and keep my mood upbeat and forget that next week, she's off to college.

Hope you enjoyed the saga (and it really is a saga, it's that long) and that you have plenty of excitement of your own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so lonely. How will you fill the void?

Naughty Lexi said...

To start with, probably liquor. I'm not joking, although I wish I were. If I had a gig, I could occupy myself with work, but since I don't, I've got to get one. Maybe I'll fill it with blogging; the audience might get lucky.