Monday, August 31, 2009

Always With the Questions

I've really got to get a life, get back on the horse, what have you. I could see Kate, or Perry, or find a new friend. Instead, I'll waste time taking this quiz, which I stole from Spnk MeRed.

  1. Is there anyone on your blogroll you would have sex with?

    That I would? What an insulting question to my blogroll. Sure. I'm not planning on it, because I didn't start this blog to look for people to fuck, but I would, all other things being equal. They're good people on my blogroll.

  2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?

    Yes.

  3. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?

    I don't drive when that's a possibility. And I don't puke unless things go horribly, horribly wrong. I don't drink until I throw up, for instance. I can't stand vomit.

  4. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?

    Yes.

  5. Shower or bath while having sex?

    Shower, definitely. Save underwater sex for something bigger than a bathtub, and I say this as a person who has a big-ass bathtub.

  6. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?

    I like the middle way. Either extreme is usually too much for me. I am not privy to that scene. But I tend to prefer men who are slightly aggressive and women who are slightly passive, though I can definitely go the other way, particularly on women.

  7. Do you love someone on your blogroll?

    Do I love you all? Absolutely. Am I in love with anyone here? Sorry, no. What kind of question is this?

  8. Love or Money?

    Yes.

  9. Credit cards or cash?

    Yes.

  10. Have you ever wanted a best friend?

    Wanted sexually? Yes. Wanted to have one? Yes.

  11. Camping or a 5 star hotel?

    Pamper me, baby. I like plumbing and beds.

  12. Where is the weirdest place you have had sex?

    On stage? Maybe. I don't know. It's not like I've had sex on the space shuttle or anything. I've had sex in varied locales, but weird is such a subjective thing.

  13. Would you shave your entire body (including your head)?

    Would I? I would if there was a good reason. Am I planning on it? Nope. People would cry.

  14. Have you ever been to a strip club?

    Yes. Didn't see the attraction.

  15. Ever been to a bar?

    No, for I am Carrie Nation. Look it up.

  16. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?

    Kicked out? Not in so many words. I was politely asked to leave a bar once because I was crying all over the bar. It was more a, "Hey, you shouldn't be crying here, don't you have someone to cry on?" than a, "Get the hell out because you're crying and disturbing our customers." I was not drunk at the time. I'd ordered a drink and hadn't touched it. I shouldn't have been there. My fault entirely. I over-tipped ludicrously and left, still crying. Not my finest hour.

  17. Ever been so drunk someone else had to carry you?

    Yeah, probably.

  18. Had sex in a movie theater?

    Sex in a movie theater is harder to pull off than many people seem to think, at least it has been for me. One can do almost everything up to sex relatively easily, but sex itself is tough. At least in my experience. Not that I wouldn't try it.

  19. Had sex in a bathroom?

    Public? Sure. Private is a dumb question.

  20. Have you ever had sex at work?

    Yes, although as I've said, I'm not particularly proud of that fact because it doesn't reflect well on my professional persona.

  21. Ever been to an adult store?

    Yes, several times.

  22. Bought something from an adult store?

    Sure, bought that screw thing for one.

  23. Have you been caught having sex?

    Yes.

  24. Does anyone have naughty pics of you?

    Do I need to answer this?

  25. Ever had sex with someone and called them by the wrong name?

    Probably. I've never seen what the big deal was. I guess it's because I'm not straitlaced about the whole sex thing, but the comedy of boyfriend calling girlfriend the wrong name has always seemed kind of boring to me. I make mistakes about names and words all the time, so I don't know why it should matter. I guess if I was dating someone and I called him his brother's name or something. But it wouldn't be cause for a romantic comedy to break out, by any means.

There ya go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie Amelia Nation. I don't have to look it up.

Naughty Lexi said...

Damn, now everyone knows my middle name too! But I notice that you're not giving the answer away to the rest of the class. And you might look it up anyway, because I had a fairly interesting life, by all accounts.