Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What a Week

Well, more of a weekend, actually. Well, okay, part of the week. I can't remember when I last talked about events, but suffice to say that I was surprised and whisked off by Gwen. She'd been joking about coming to visit for a while, and lo and behold, last week she did. Since I'm currently gig-less, I had nothing better to do either.

She showed up to the door, knocked, said she was taking me away and there was nothing I could do about it. I asked her how long, and she said she had to be back on Monday, which meant that I wasn't my own woman between now and then. So I left my parents a note, pulled together a bag of clothes and supplies, called Sveta briefly to tell her I was going to be busy, then was almost physically dragged from the house by this tiny Asian dynamo.

She had a hotel room in the nearest city (no, I won't tell you which one, but it wasn't anything huge, just larger than my small town) and said first she was going to take me there to get dressed and talk about old times, get ready for a night on the town. Now, as I've made somewhat clear, I am not a night-on-the-town-type chick. I'm perfectly happy staying in. But Gwen is, and it had been quite a while since my last wing-ding, so I let her talk me into it.

She's been doing well, probably better than I have, has a steady job, good enough money that she can afford to surprise me. No steady relationship, at least according to her, although I wouldn't put it past her to be engaged and just not tell me. And she's still a sex machine. I know because I asked her if I still looked as good as I did back when we roomed together, and she gave me a big old smooch, with plenty of tongue, and snaked her hand into my shorts and goosed me.

We could have stayed in the room and fucked. I would have been perfectly happy. In fact, we could have stayed at my house, called Sveta over, and had plenty of fun. But she said night on the town, and she meant it, so after a quick feel and tongue, she pulled away, smacked my ass, and said, "Get dressed, bitch!" in her delightfully spunky way.

I dressed up as much as I could, going-out clothes not cotillion clothes, and the two of us looked like two very sexy bitches, if we do say so ourselves (and we did). Short skirts, heels (hers were higher because she planned and I just packed in a hurry), low-cut blouses, the works. I'm not saying we looked like whores, but we looked sexy.

We went out to a bar, not a club, an actual bar, but one which was more ritzy than my wallet could really handle. And then we put away drinks. We were well and truly drunk fairly quickly, having a good time, chatting about old times. This one guy acted interested and we invited him to join us, which I guess he wasn't expecting, given that there were two of us and only one of him. But he bought some drinks and we all drank and talked. Honestly, I don't think he knew what to make of us. Very nice, not a creep, would have taken him back to my place if it had been my call. But he wasn't coming on like that, not strong at all, and we were having a good time.

Eventually, we left that bar at some ungodly hour and headed to another, more clubby. We invited our new friend to join us, but he said he had to get up in the morning. Really, very nice guy, wish he'd been up for it. Or maybe he was gay. I don't know; I was fairly sloshed.

The new bar had much more music and noise and it kind of annoyed me, but Gwen seemed to be having fun. She danced with this other guy and brought him over to the table. She was farther gone than I was, what with the lower BMI I imagine (she really is tiny, though she can hold her liquor). This new guy was more our speed (at the time anyway) and we had a few more drinks and then decided the night might be young but we couldn't spend any more of it in a bar.

So we staggered back to our hotel with this guy, his name was Frank, a little younger than us, truth be told. Not completely my type, but Gwen was into him and he was into Gwen. I really wish we could have talked the other guy into joining, because then I would have had my own friend. Anyway, they were making out in the elevator, and when we got to the room and Gwen started pulling off her top, I was all set to just sit back and let things happen between the two of them.

But Gwen was into me being there too, and when Frank understood what it was she wanted, he was completely okay with that (obviously, who wouldn't be?) so the three of us got busy. Gwen was taking her own clothes off and working on Frank's belt, so his hands were free to paw at my clothes and kiss me as well. We were all pretty far gone, but I was sobering up while they were still getting drunker, so I finally took a bit of charge and took my own clothes off, then lay back and let Frank fondle me while Gwen went to town sucking his cock.

He blew a load in her mouth which he was happy to see her share with me, then he settled back to watch the two of us go at it for a few minutes, idly stroking his limp cock and grinning like an idiot. Gwen replaced him at my helm and drove me to a nice opening orgasm, then stood up and pulled the rest of her clothes off, exposing a body which looks just as good as I remembered, if not better. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her, and I spent some time sucking her nipples the way she used to enjoy (and still does) before moving below the equator and nibbling at her clit, which just drove her wild.

Halfway through I felt Frank's hand up my nethers, his finger clumsily but effectively probing my cunt, which was dripping wet if a bit numb from the drink. I had the presence of mind to insist he put on a condom, although I really didn't want to, but I've got to think about other people than myself these days. We had more condoms in the room than anything else, I think; I brought a bunch, Gwen had a bunch, and Frank had two in his wallet. Gwen's were easiest to find, and he pulled one on and then got behind me as I kept working on Gwen's box and pressed in. Having a hard cock inside me was just what I needed.

He ran out of steam before he ran out of stamina, couldn't keep fucking me from the rear, just slowed to a stop and leaned back drunkenly. By this point, I'd driven Gwen over the edge and had another small O myself, so I switched with her and let her straddle him and fuck him while I kissed her. He eventually pulled me over to sit on his face and sort of put his mouth on my cunt like he expected that to be enough. It wasn't, but I wasn't really interested in correcting him. Eventually he grunted from between my thighs that he was close, so Gwen basically fell off him and I pulled the condom off and sucked him until he spunked in my mouth. It wasn't a big load by any stretch, but I shared with Gwen, who was lying on her back next to us giggling.

By that point, I was getting close to sober, oddly enough, while they were both pretty trashed still. I rolled off Frank's face, dropped the condom in the trash can next to the bed, and lay there for a few moments. When I looked up, they were both asleep, lying there naked.

There wasn't enough room on the bed for three, really, so I moved to the second bed and lay down and pretty soon was waking up to the sound of movement from the other bed. Gwen was just getting up, and she came over and lay down next to me and gave me a big kiss and a wink. "What time is it?" I asked.

"6 AM."

"You must be joking." I was kind of cold from sleeping naked with no covers, and I was half-inclined to just pull something over me and go back to sleep. But I had to get up to piss, and then get a drink of water, and when I came back, Frank was sitting up in bed blearily. And something about having Gwen and a man there made me horny enough to not care too much about going back to sleep, so I went and gave Frank a kiss and offered him a glass of water.

Well, when I came back from the bathroom with the water, Gwen was already sucking his cock. She's amazing, really; no hangover to speak of, ready to go again. And I figured I was too, so I got down there with her and between the two of us we woke that mutha up, big time.

Got another condom on him, wished he were twins for a minute, then settled for both of us lying on our backs side by side while he fucked me and fingered Gwen, then switched. The fingering wasn't any better this time, but the fucking was nice, gave me a solid, respectable O with some help from a finger on my clit. I let him pull out and cum on Gwen's tummy (and what a delectable tummy it is) and then licked it up.

And then we got dressed again and went down and had continental breakfast. We were still kind of zombie-eyed and probably looked like death, but the food perked me up a little, as did the coffee. I almost went back on my pledge and smoked one of Gwen's cigarettes, because we used to do that in college. In the end, I took a puff, but my will remains strong, mostly because I've come to hate the smell. The nicotine was just as nice as I remember, though.

Frank left at some point after ascertaining that we weren't going to give him numbers. What did he have to complain about, really? Gwen and I went back upstairs and showered and did all the morning things, then spoiled it all by pulling most of our clothes off and fucking right afterward. It wasn't hard and fast by any means; whether she will admit it or not, I think even Gwen was bushed (no pun intended, please). But we could pay complete attention to one another, and it reminded me just how much I loved fucking Gwen, not to mention how terrific it is to have an experienced lover. Sveta is so great, but she's not been around too many blocks, and neither has Kate. Honestly, this was the first woman in months I'd been with who I know for a fact has been with a woman besides me.

If you think that's all, you're deadly mistaken, but it's all for this post. I'll be working on another as soon as I can.

No comments: