Monday, August 24, 2009

In Response

I was responding to Drew's comment on the last post and it got a bit long so I decided to post it instead. Hey Drew, thanks for providing grist for the mill. He said, for those too lazy to look at it,

"I love your description of the three times. Rough, sensual, meaningful. It was like we were there listening to the sounds and inhaling the aroma."

I don't know if rough is quite the right word. Perhaps emphatic. Or energetic. Or maybe rough is the right word, just not rough like many people mean rough. I mean, compared to some things I read about on people's blogs, Sveta's and my rough should actually be "delicate and refined, with a hint of tenderness." But the triad of words captures what I was going for quite well.

It's funny, because I think this is the triad which works for relationships, those where we fuck three times in a row, that is. Obviously, if it's a one-time thing, it's differently completely. Sometimes that can be like my dad, who manages to satisfy me (mostly anyway) with once because it goes for ages, or sometimes it can be rough in the true sense of the word and scratch that itch, but not be continued.

Anyway, if there are three separate incidents in a session (I'm sounding so clinical, but I can't think of a better way to put it) it seems like the first is nearly always going to have that eagerness about it, the second you'll have burned off the eager and can get to the serious sensuality, and then the third, if the relationship is more than just a random fuck, you're obviously in it for the long haul so it's more meaningful.

But I've had sex three times with people who weren't like that at all. The first time, it was like we both weren't really into it, had to work up to being actually interested in fucking each other. Then the second followed right after the first, and we'd built up a rhythm and just kept it going, and then the third was usually trying to start up the rhythm again and failing, so the third time wasn't anything but getting off any way we could. It sounds unpleasant, but really, it just wasn't as fulfilling a relationship, I guess. The sex was fine, but in comparison, it didn't hold a candle.

Of course, there's also times when you're having a prolonged session and neither of you is the type who needs a breather after cumming (so this is pretty much only for the gals) and you can cum three times (or more if you're lucky) without really ever stopping and starting again. And that can happen a number of ways too: sometimes it can be a rising action, so that each new orgasm just adds to the pleasure until the last orgasm is the biggest and baddest and then you really do need a break. But sometimes it can be a tailing off, where the first cum turns you on but the subsequent ones don't improve on the primary, so to speak. And then there's the bump-in-the-middle, where the first cum gets you into it, then the second (or middle, depending on how many we're talking about) is the biggie, and then the last is a nice finish, like desert.

Actually one session with one orgasm can be similar to one session with multiple orgasms, if it lasts long enough. I find Dad to be a rising action usually, by the way, although occasionally he wears me out (yes, the old man wears me out) to the point where at the end, it's really more denouement than anything else. But I still get to that peak somewhere near the end before I start wondering if he's ever going to cum and whether I'm going to have to spend the rest of the day doing exercises to keep from being a cave for the next week.

Obviously, my preference is for one long orgasm which lasts as long as we fuck, so I can sometimes fool myself into thinking that any of the preceding is actually one orgasm which comes in waves and either rises or falls. That delusion is easiest to maintain in an altered state, which is one of the few things I can say for fucking drunk or stoned; you can believe you're cumming for hours. In the hands of an expert, I've done it (well, I felt like I'd done it, and that's all that matters, even if I know I really didn't), but usually, you're fooling yourself.

I think three is a good number. Three times is enough that you've put effort into it, but not so much that everyone is dead afterwards (well, those who can do it aren't dead; my dad would be, but I forgive him because like I said, the man can keep me going for ages and if he only cums once after all that effort, it's a good cum). Three means you can experience each type of position once (on top, on bottom, from behind, and yes I know there are others but they fit into that triad with some shoehorning). Three means that if you're in a foursome, everyone will have had everything (not that this happens) and beyond a foursome, there's a limit to the number of people you can service at any given time. Three means you can try something new once and then, if it didn't work out, go back for the last one to the old standard.

Of course, after three, I'll usually take a fourth. If you give Lexi an orgasm, she'll probably want another, and if you give her another, she'll probably want to pull out her toys, and if you let her pull out her toys, she'll probably want to use them on you, and if you let her use them on you, then you wind up with beads in your ass and your tongue occupied with her snatch and she still wants another damn orgasm. I used to love that book (If You Give a Mouse a Cookie) when I was younger. But I bet it's never been said quite that way.

And getting back to the original genesis of this post, one day they'll invent smell-o-vision and then you'll all be able to smell the aroma. Until then, I hope my descriptions will suffice, inept though they may sometimes be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, now I didn't know that was an option. I can run for 12 hours straight and do pushups until the cows come home, but I didn't think my cum stream could keep up. Toys add a whole other dimension. I'd be more than happy to spank that little tuchus too.

Naughty Lexi said...

Show-off :)