Friday, November 14, 2008

Barack Obama Doesn't Love Me

Not that I particularly expected him to. No, I'm not one of those women who thinks he's hot. He wouldn't make my top ten list, not that it's a bad thing.

Just wanted to tell everyone that, no, Barack Obama is not going to be socially liberal. I will not be able to come out in the open. People really need to get their stories straight anyway: if he's a secret Muslim, he can't also be a social liberal. If he wants to legalize bestiality, then he's not going to be doing it by instituting Sharia. It's not that tough.

I didn't support him because he was socially liberal. I supported him because he was the better choice. I don't completely agree with him, but I also understand that the chances of some of my points of view being popular in this country are slim to nil. So stop telling me that now that Black Osama is president, I can be a perverted heathen in peace. Because it's just not true.

Done venting now.

But if he and his wife wanted to come over and have a little threesome with me, I would dig it all the way to China. Because she's hot. Hell, Cindy McCain is hot, from an older woman point of view. And even though Sarah Palin is evil, she too is fuckable. Yes Sarah, pull the stick out of your ass and bring your daughters with you, and I'll show you a thing or two. Hell, your husband isn't that bad either.

There's the solution. Bipartisan orgies. If you're fucking them, you can't think they're as evil, can you? Wait, yes you can. Never mind. Still, C-SPAN would be a lot more interesting.

No comments: