Friday, November 14, 2008

Phone Sex

I am at a bit of a loose end at the moment, and a computer is free, and so here I am, wasting my life.

I may or may not have said this in the past, but I'm not into phone sex. I don't mean calling up some hot-line and getting a bored housewife who goes through a script phone sex. I'm talking about phone sex between even me and a boyfriend or girlfriend. Sure, I'll talk dirty on the phone to some people, but it doesn't get me off. Well, if I really work at it, it can, but I don't enjoy it. As much.

So when I used to have time to chat, people would always ask me if I wanted to phone, and I always said no. Now, of course, my excuse about not wanting to be called because I've had bad experiences with that kind of thing isn't valid, because now they've got voice chat. But it still doesn't do it for me, although people don't seem to believe me. The sound isn't that important. I've pissed some people off by saying that, but it's the truth.

But yesterday, I had awesome, bone-shattering phone sex with Sheri. It wasn't the way some people like to do it, with the descriptions and the realism. She basically called me up and told me what she wanted me to do. I was in the middle of working on something, but she said that I would just have to drop everything and get off. We did some very naughty things together. She had me strip down and then get in the bathtub and pee all over myself. Yes, that's right. Then she told me to taste it, which I've done, so I did. It tasted about the same as it always does, not the greatest taste in the world, but not unpleasant. She said she was going to piss in a cup and taste hers, and then I heard her doing it.

Then she told me to stick various things up my cunt, and tickle myself, and just ordered me around for an hour. I came twice, both nice long Os. Then she said that she knew I had to go, and just hung up. It was crazy. We'd never really done anything like that before.

But it was what I needed, I guess. I do like to be submissive sometimes, and while Dad and I do some of that, it's not particularly adventurous. When Mike was around, he'd make me do shit like that.

Anyway, I haven't changed my mind about phone sex. Most of it is lousy anyway. But it was crazy to spend an afternoon being ordered around on the phone. Sheri said she wanted to do it again, but with someone else too. I told her I didn't know anyone, and she said I should find someone and she would too, and then we could call each other while we were fucking our special someone. And I wondered about Sveta. I wouldn't have to tell her that it was my sister on the phone. I wonder how she'd react. I wonder if I could trust Sheri to keep her mouth shut.

Fuck, I don't know. I need to stop wondering and work again.

No comments: