Saturday, November 29, 2008

This Post Isn't About Thanksgiving

Sorry, that's possibly coming, but right now I don't have a lot of time.

But my brother is home, which means I'm happier than I was. And I was thinking about my childhood, reminiscing with Mike, and I've just been thinking nonstop about old Disney movies I watched when I was growing up.

You remember a few years (well, maybe more than a few, I can't remember) ago when there was that group that was convinced that Disney was trying to get kids hooked on sex? They said that the cover of The Little Mermaid had a penis on it. Hell, the Little Mermaid is hot as shit, and she made me and my brother incredibly horny. So who gives a damn about a penis on the front cover?

Or, I just remembered, in The Great Mouse Detective, there's that scene in the bar, and that mouse singer takes most of her clothes off, and she's hot too. I mean, she's a mouse, but still, hot stuff. Nobody every mentions that, or they didn't mention it that I remember.

Hell, there are a lot of kids movies that are sexy. I recall watching a movie that was rated PG which had nudity in it, advertised as a kids film. Maybe I'm hallucinating; it's not like I never saw nudity when I was a kid. But there are cartoons and movies which have very sexy characters.

Anyway, I'm just saying, you don't have to look very hard to be titillated by kids movies. And yes, I know there are fetishes out there for people who like this kind of thing. I'm not talking about drawing your own cartoons of Belle and the Beast fucking. There are plenty of those. I'm just talking about the things in the actual movie which are pretty hot.

Okay, 'nuff said. I have to get back to work, or I have to get Mike to come and stick his cock in my ass. I'm leaning toward the latter.

No comments: