Thursday, November 6, 2008

Going From Bad To Worse

As thrilled as I am that we've got a semi-liberal in the White House again, I wonder just how liberal he really is, especially on social issues. So no, I'm not thinking that the Obama administration is going to make it a priority to address incest as an issue. I wish they'd do more about gay marriage though, because my sister and her lover have been together long enough now that they should get to marry, if they want. Fucking bigots. I'm sorry if you believe differently, but you're wrong, plain and simple. I don't think marriage is for everyone, but if you want to do it, you should be able to do it, no matter who you love.

Anyway, I'm not even looking for Obama to tackle social issues at all, because the economy and health care are way, way bigger issues for me right now. See, while I try my hardest to make contributions to the family income, I'm the low end of the totem pole in that regard. My dad shoulders most of the financial burden for the family. But now his business is going under, or if not under, it's going really badly, to the point that he's spending a lot of time home because he's got nowhere else to be. And we're having to cut back on all sorts of frills. And my earning potential is getting lower and lower, so that doesn't help either.

In one way, it's great for me, because Dad is home a lot, and so am I, and therefore we can use each other for stress relief. I've been keeping really bizarre hours lately, but even if I wasn't, I could still avail myself of some fatherly love almost every day. In fact, I just finished up a morning session in the shower with Dad, and cum is leaking into my panties as we speak. We've slept together a few nights too, wrapped in each other's arms, warm and naked and cuddling. Falling asleep in the afterglow is a great way to cure insomnia. Wearing yourself out being fucked by the man you love is good too. Well, not "the" man, but one of the men, certainly.

But in pretty much every other way, it sucks dirty goat balls. We're all worried about work and money and everything. Mom's going to have to get a job too, and I'm under pressure to keep working as well, no matter if I hate the job or not. And I've got an offer of housing from Sheri, who has jobs where she's living, and not having to worry about rent and apartment-hunting is very tempting. I don't know if I can do it; I hate moving. But I may have to.

On the plus side of the equation (well, the grand equation of my life, not specifically related to the current economic realities) are Sveta, with whom I think I may be in love, and Kate, whose house is like a vacation for me now. Sveta first: we make love fairly regularly, and she spends the night almost every weekend, but we spend a lot of time just cuddling and feeling safe with each other. The relationship has moved beyond sexual. I'm not ready for monogamy, and I've explained to her that I do have other partners, but they're all different than she is. I'm probably taking advantage of her a little, and I wish she could have another partner as well, so I wouldn't feel so guilty about it. But she's love-starved, and I love her and she loves me, and so the relationship works. She can come to me when she's feeling bad, and we cheer each other up. It's not that we're bored with the physical stuff, it's just that we're more than fuck-buddies at this point. Who knows what will happen.

As for Kate, I wanted to tell the long version, but I don't think I'll be able to, so instead I'll bring you up to speed. I was trying my orgasm-fast, as you'll recall, and then the stress got to me, and basically by the time that whole thing was done and I talked to Kate again, I was past being upset. It was either take them up on their offer or go out looking for someone else. I nearly called James to see when he would be in town, I was that stressed out. I'm more stressed now, but it's a long-haul-type stress, rather than a short spasm, so I handle it differently.

Anyway, they were glad to have me back, said they'd put the kids to bed and I could come over whenever I wanted. So I went over, and had some fun. Roger said he wanted to watch, I think perhaps because they expected me to be spooked by the whole thing and didn't want to crowd me. I would have been happier if he'd just joined in, but I let him have whatever it was he had. He sat in a chair in the bedroom, naked and stroking a cock which was larger than I expected, given Kate's shallow cunt. She and I undressed each other, and both got into the show aspect of things, and then before we even got down to anything stronger than kissing, Roger started making noise and came all over the floor. He told us to keep going, that he was sorry to interrupt. Kate told me later on that he usually was fairly quick, although if he got stoned sufficiently he could last longer.

Anyway, he managed to get it back up at some point before I gave his wife a shuddering orgasm, because he was stroking again when she laid me back on the bed and began her ministrations. She's much rougher than Sveta, and it's not love that's between us, but it's still enjoyable. Roger asked if he could come over and look closer, and when he came, I told him he could cum on me if he wanted. I was trying to give him a hint, but there was no cock, quick or otherwise, for Lexi that evening. After Kate finished me off she licked up her husband's cum from my stomach and then kissed me and asked if I wanted to spend the night. I was tired and still stressed, but I wanted to get home on the off-hand chance that Dad might be available, because I wanted a good fuck. Sadly, he wasn't, so I got nadda.

But the next time I came over, I practically told Roger he should join in, and I spent the night afterward. That first time, he only fucked his wife while I licked her cunt and his cock, but he pulled out and gave me a mouthful of cum. I tried to get him to fuck me too, but he said he wasn't up for it. So I let Kate finish me again. But I did spend the night, because Dad was away and I wanted to sleep in their bed with them. We snuggled together and it was pleasant, especially when they both were kissing and playing with me. I almost convinced Roger to fuck me, but we were all sleepy.

In the morning, we were awakened by Kevin, their younger son. I was too groggy to realize the implications, because he didn't seem to mind that there were three of us, naked and holding each other, in the bed. Kate got up to see to him, and I snuggled back against Roger and went back to sleep for a little while. Later on, after I had gotten up and eaten breakfast, it hit me that neither of the kids wondered at me being there, or eating breakfast with them, or anything. Liam stared at me, but it wasn't a shocked stare. If I'm the first woman they've had over like this, and I believe them that I am, I wonder what's up with the kids? I mean, in my family, things would be different, but I don't know what's going on in this family.

Anyway, since that night, I've been over twice more, and Roger has fucked me on both those occasions. He likes to pull out and cum on me, so he can watch Kate lick it up. In fact, he does the same thing with Kate, and I am perfectly happy to clean up too. It's pedestrian, really; we seem to always do the same sorts of things. But we have watched my videos, and they're hard for me to watch, for some reason. Not because they remind me of betrayal, I just don't seem that attractive in them. I don't know, self-esteem problems maybe.

And it's also true that Roger handles better when he's good and stoned; he and Kate smoked up the last night I was there. But the bad part is that Roger can go for longer, but after he does, he's done for the evening. He's not the ideal lover; I can see why she'd want someone else. I mean, he's an okay guy, probably a good father, but he's hardly Adonis in the sack.

Anyway, that about covers that hanging topic. Eventually, I'm sure I can talk them into something more exotic, maybe get Roger to fuck my ass, since I'm jonesing for a cock up there. But now I really have to go, so thanks to everyone who's sent well-wishes, and I'm trying to return to a semi-normal schedule, even with no computer of my own. But I make no promises.

No comments: