Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bros and Bars

Mike called me a few nights back, roaring drunk. I mean, he was probably perfectly in control of certain things, but he was talking like he'd had a few too many. Anyway, he was in one room, and in the next room was a girl he'd picked up at the bar. He called me to brag about it.

Apparently, this chick was older, probably MILF-aged, which would turn me off because I'm not that into older women, but probably got my brother hard as a post. He said she was Hispanic, short, large ass, large tits, basically the opposite of me. Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you, other than the fact that I'm perfection in female form. Only kidding.

He was there with friends, celebrating school being pretty much done for the semester, not really looking for anything other than drinks with friends, but she was there, already fairly drunk, and started hitting on the table. She wasn't targeting anyone in particular, just casting her net over all these college guys in the hope that she'd snag one. Well, they invited her to sit down, have a drink on them, but it wasn't really going anywhere. Basically, the rest of the guys weren't into it. But she wound up sitting in Mike's lap, just grooving against him, and of course his trouser snake came out to play whether Mike wanted it or not, and he was getting fairly blitzed, so finally they're basically making out at the table with Mike's buddies cheering them on.

She started to try to do various inappropriate things to him right there in the bar, but Mike had the good sense (I guess you'd call it that) to stop her and try to move the party to a better location. The other guys wanted to stick around, so Mike got dragged by his new lady friend out of the bar and back to her house, or at least she had a key to the place if it wasn't her house. Once they were there, Mike wasn't about to turn around and go back to the bar, so they got to it. He said she gave head like a pro, and while he was drunk, he was still an expert on receiving head, so he'd know. Maybe she was a pro, who knows?

Eventually, his clothes were on the floor, all he had on were his shoes, and he's behind her pressing his face between her big asscheeks, licking away at her sloppy cunt. I'm trying to reproduce his words as best I remember them, by the way; since I wasn't there, I can't describe it myself. Anyway, he didn't give specifics on taste, so her pussy will remain a mystery box. He did say she was on fire, so I'm assuming her cunt was hot.

He got it together to root around for a condom in his wallet (of course he carries condoms) and then fucked her the first time with her panties around her ankles up against the wall. He said she wasn't that tight, but the heat was incredible. Eventually, they were totally naked except for shoes on the sofa, she was riding him, making a lot of noise, speaking English and Spanish all mixed together he said. Neither of us speak Spanish well enough to say whether that's true or not. I forced him to talk about her tits... only kidding, he couldn't stop talking about them. They were handfuls, large dark nipples that got very excited when he sucked on them, with plenty of boob behind to bounce and jiggle as she fucked him.

I think Mike prefers bigger breasts, which makes me feel inadequate sometimes, but not often. In this case, while I imagine he enjoyed these tits, I wasn't jealous.

Anyway, she was so noisy he had no idea whether she was cumming or not, he said. For a lot of women, I imagine that's true. I think most guys know when I cum, even if I don't say anything, but I can fake it, or accentuate it. Mike was loaded, cut him some slack. She rode him until he came in the condom, and then kept riding him like she didn't even notice. It started to hurt after a minute, he said, so he begged her to stop.

They sat there on the couch, her on top of him, just making out. He said she tried to stuff her tongue directly into his stomach, she was kissing him so hard. She was all over him, a real nympho, at least that evening.

She got up eventually and poured some drinks, Mike thinks rum, or possibly tequila. He was pretty far gone by that point. She started dipping his cock in the drink and then sucking it off, until eventually he was ready again, and they tossed down the rest of their drinks and moved into the bedroom. She was quieter this time, much more submissive, and he laid her down on her back on the bed and pressed in between her legs while she wrapped herself around him and whimpered.

The reason he called me was two-fold; first, she passed out while he was fucking her, and second, he forgot to put on another condom and came inside her without noticing. He wanted to know what I recommended.

I'm not fucking Dr. Ruth, is basically what I told him. If it had been me, and I had wanted him to wear a condom and he hadn't, that would probably piss me off. Likewise, if I had been drunk enough not to notice, and he hadn't told me, that would have pissed me off too. Plus, who knows what either of them have. I'm pretty sure about Mike, but she doesn't know that.

But he was drunk enough that worry and bragging were one and the same. So he told me the story and asked for my advice, and I told him he should inform the woman, because it's easy for me to say that. He wanted to sneak out while she was passed out, I think, just a little. Again, he was drunk. He's a nice guy, but drunk tends to reduce impulse control.

But while we were talking, I heard her come in and ask him who he was calling. He told her he was talking to a friend, I guess because he wasn't prepared to be talking to his sister. Then she said, "Come back to bed, baby," in this very attractive accent, just a hint of something exotic. And he, smartly, told me he had to go, and then hung up.

It was late, I was tired, and I went to bed because he's old enough to take care of himself. The next day, we talked, and he said that they'd fucked again and fallen asleep together, again without a condom, and in the morning, with somewhat unpleasant hangovers, he'd told her. She was fine with it, which I guess shouldn't come as a surprise. Said she didn't care. I think he should get tested, definitely, but if she didn't care, I'm not going to pass judgement, since I've certainly ridden bareback with strangers and had them cum inside me.

Mike thought that once she was sober, she did care, but he didn't say anything. She seemed to be a little ashamed about the whole thing. He doesn't know who she was, or even her last name, but he said she didn't have a ring that he noticed, and the house was pretty small for a woman with a family, not to mention that there was no family in evidence. He didn't feel bad about it. I guess he shouldn't. He said, if she'd wanted to, he would have fucked her in the morning too. She didn't ask or make a move, so he went home hungry.

I'm telling this story because I had the time to write it down, plus it was Cinco de Mayo yesterday (although not when it happened, so that can't explain it) and it seemed like it went with the theme. I'm not advocating unsafe sex. Well, I probably am, but that's the least of my sins, isn't it? No, it's not, because I do believe in safety. I'm going to make my brother get tested if he doesn't do it himself. I think sex has problems largely because people mix up safe, friendly sex with unsafe, unfriendly sex. If you don't do the latter, I don't see what's wrong with the former.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds kinda dangerous.

mommasboy said...

I love bareback sex with a sloppy loose ho.....