Sunday, May 10, 2009

Random Trivia

I don't have a lot to report, but I thought I might have some fun giving you some random trivia about things. No, not about state capitals. The interesting kind of things.

  1. In High School I dated a guy who was so much shorter than me, we couldn't fuck standing up. We had trouble even doing it doggy style. I'm pretty tall, but he was practically a dwarf. It was one of those short-lived High School romances. I have no idea what happened to him.
  2. I've been fucked on three occasions where the condom broke. That's less a commentary on the sureness of condoms and more on how unsafe I was when I was younger, although in my defense I should say that obviously the lion's share of my barebacking has been done with family, and I wouldn't make my Dad or brother wear a condom. I was always on the pill, so it was no huge deal that the condom broke except for the STD issue. Only once did we not even realize it until after he'd come inside me. The other two times, the guy noticed, pulled out, and put on another, which didn't break. A condom has only broken in my cunt, never my asshole, oddly enough I guess, since I have much more anal sex with condoms than without, just for hygiene reasons.
  3. To my knowledge, I've only ever made a big mess once while being fucked in the ass. I think I've left a few leftovers on a few cocks, but only once have I had what one could call an accident. It was, to that point, the largest cock I'd ever taken in my ass, I wasn't entirely ready for it, and I hadn't gone into the evening expecting anal. Thus, a mess was made. He was a good sport about it, didn't ask me to clean it up or anything. I guess he figured getting anal was worth some risk. And why the hell not? Once the mess was sorted out, we went and took a shower and he was perfectly happy to fuck me in the ass again, this time with much more pleasant results.
  4. I've woken up with unidentified cum on my face once. On some part of my body maybe five times. In my cunt once. Never in my ass. I'm not particularly proud of these numbers, and I did preface them with "unidentified" because I've woken up with cum in all those places too many times to count, but I pretty much always know whose cum it is. My brother would sometimes give me facials in my sleep, but I knew it was him. The seven unidentifieds were all in college, all due to very bad ideas, all wasted because I didn't remember anything about getting them. On several occasions, I will say in my defense that it was because I had passed out drunk in my own room, and I hadn't gone to bed with anyone unidentified, but my roomie can't say the same.
  5. I made out with a girl who was deaf. We never got past making out. I've never had a blind lover, although I've heard from some people that blind lovers can be incredibly sensual. I've never had any kind of relationship with anyone missing a limb. I have no problem with it, although I confess it might be a little weird at first. I've just never had the opportunity.
  6. I once sucked off a guy who was clean as a whistle, neither of us were drunk, and he was very nice, but for some reason, his cum almost made me throw up. I couldn't swallow; I gagged. He thought I was just reacting to cum in my mouth and apologized. I apologized too. We wound up not fucking after that. I don't know what it was, but it tasted awful. I've never had cum taste anywhere near that bad, before or since.
  7. I've fucked in a moving vehicle on several occasions. Cars mostly, although I did once fuck my then-boyfriend in the back of a bus. I've never joined the Mile High Club. I'd do it, I think, but never had the opportunity. I've made love in a boat several times, and I guess it would count as "moving" but we weren't going fast.
  8. I once had an allergic reaction to a guy eating me out, and I don't know why. Spoiled the mood completely when my cunt got all red and painful. It must have been something he ate, but I don't have food allergies to the best of my knowledge. It was weird. I think he thought I had a disease. Not the best night of my life.
  9. I've never given a handjob and a footjob to the same guy.
  10. I credit my fairly clear teenage skin to my face being cummed on so many times. I'm probably wrong, but I give it the credit. I used to ask my brother to cum on my face every so often therapeutically, and then rub it in and let it sit for a while. I've never said this to a dermatologist, who would probably tell me I'm full of shit. But I did believe it at the time.
  11. A guy once accidentally pissed in my mouth when I was giving him head. I was surprised and reacted differently than I would have if he'd warned me. He was really sorry. Spoiled the mood for a while, but then we got back into it when I told him I liked it. He didn't want to do it again, but he was raring to go.
  12. I don't fuck every person I make out with, although I might make it seem like that. I certainly don't fuck every guy I do other things with, like blowjobs or handjobs. Please don't ask me to give an accurate count. But I gave a lot of non-quid-pro-quo blowjobs and handjobs when I was in High School.

These could probably be better organized, but there you have some trivia. If you have questions I can answer, send them along to my email address, lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com. The more specific you make them, the better story I can probably tell.

4 comments:

mommasboy said...

Great post, especially the 'unidentified cum' count. I understand you aren't proud of it, but you shouldn't be embarrassed by it either. I think it's funny/cool, but then I'm a disgusting pervert.....

Naughty Lexi said...

Hon, if I were embarrassed by it, I would't talk about it. Well, maybe I would, but not being proud of it is just because I'm not setting a good example for you kids.

Advizor54 said...

#8 - I was probably his cologne

#10 - If this was true, why did I get pimple on my belly during HS?

I made out with a bald girl once, but didn't know it until I accidentally dislodged her wig (i didn't know, really)

Great list.

Naughty Lexi said...

You might be right about the cologne; I don't like scent much, and it does bother my nose, so why not the rest of me.

And I never said that cum worked for everyone's complexion ;)