Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summertime

And the livin' is easy. No, it's not. It's not hard, but it's hardly catfish jumping and back of my neck getting dirty and gritty. I can't think of any other references to summer in songs that I can make. Ah well.

Sveta is fast-approaching graduation. She wanted to invite me, but we couldn't think of a good way to explain me to people. So I'm going, but I'll be hiding out in the background, showing as much support as I can without being able to talk to her. No one would approve of me, I just know it. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but she's of the same opinion, and she knows these people. I've never met her family. She doesn't talk about them much, other than that they make her miserable sometimes.

And then after that, she's getting a summer job if she can, to make some money for college. But we should be able to see each other much more frequently, which is great. I'll be able to pick her up from work, maybe, or visit her there. She's got a license, but no car. I don't think her family will let her drive to work. So I can be the knight in shining armor, as it were.

Can you picture that? Me as a knight in a shining armor? Now, a chainmail bikini babe, that's more my style. I could be an Amazon warrior princess, without the breast-cutting, of course. So I'll be Sveta's Amazon in shining chainmail underwear. How's that sound?

She came over yesterday right after school, and fortunately I was there to receive her, although I've wondered since what would have happened if she'd come over unannounced and my father had entertained her. He can be quite charming, and I'm not at all suggesting that he'd take advantage, but I think she'd be attracted to him even more if he was keeping her company waiting for me to come home. Of course, he wasn't there either, so that's pretty much total crap. Had I not been there, the house would have been empty.

Anyway, I was there, by myself, bored and horny, so it was nice for her to stop by. She wanted to celebrate finishing her exams, although she hasn't gotten the grades yet so maybe that was premature. In any case, she was all flushed and excited and happy, and we didn't make it too far into the house before we were making out. She asked me as I was pulling up her blouse whether we should go somewhere else in case my parents came home, and I just shushed her.

I think she's learned something about my family, if not everything. Six months ago, she would have been inhibited by the danger of being walked in on, but now, she couldn't care less. In fact, she was sauntering around the house naked as a jaybird, in full view of several windows. I've well and truly corrupted her.

After our first feverish session, we did go someplace more comfortable, the basement. There were toys and more fun was had, and then refreshments. I wanted her to spend the night, but she had to go home. Still, it was a good afternoon, totally threw off my work ethic, and now my work is suffering because I took a mini-vacation.

Still, I'm going to go to her graduation, and then at some point after I'm going to have her over for a private graduation party, because I can't come to the official one and I can entertain her better in any case. There will be booze, and a sleepover, and maybe some revelations, depending on how ballsy getting drunk makes me.

In other news, Dad hasn't fucked his chippy again. He told me several days ago (with his cock inside me, which is the ideal time for conversation) that she wants a second helping, but he's just not that into her. He feels sorry for her, but that's no reason to fuck someone. My daddy is really only into younger women.

I asked him about Sveta, and he said, flat out, that he would definitely be happy to show her the ways of love if it ever came up, but that he was in no way going to make any move in that direction. Again, remember, this conversation was occurring mid-coitus. In fact, that may be why I've not talked with Sveta about some things; there are some things I only talk about while fucking, and it's hard to talk with a mouthful of pussy. That's a bullshit answer, and I know it.

Anyway, Dad's no help. I was hoping he'd seduce her and solve some of my problems for me, but no dice. Not that I genuinely expected him to do that. I told him that she was desperately in need of some good cock, and he laughed and told me he was sure of that, but it didn't matter.

I also told him about my conversation with Mom about getting her some action on the side, and he said he knew several guys who'd be happy to do it, but again, he wasn't going to orchestrate it. Then I asked him if his chippy was as hot as I was, and he pulled me to him and kissed me hard and slow, which was all the answer I really needed, not that I needed to ask. I wish I could see a picture of her, basically so I could show it to you. I told him, as a joke, that he should take some candid photos of her the next time. Who knows, maybe he will.

Well, my ass is feeling the need for filling, and I've got nothing but rubber to use. It's late, I'm horny, and I've got nothing much else to say. I'd have more to say if people wrote and asked questions, so feel free to do that. I know some people enjoyed my previous list of trivia, and maybe if you give me some ideas, I'll do another.

No comments: