Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Week

I don't make it a habit of blogging drunk, but I felt like it this morning. I hope it wasn't too confusing.

Anyway, after the Sveta festivities, I went to visit Mike where he is this summer. Woot. Woot. I don't know any of his friends, I didn't really feel up to partying, I just kind of wanted to stay home and cuddle with my sweetie. But it's Mike, and I owe him, and I'm not totally opposed to the idea.

Got there in the morning, which was a bit tough, but it was good because I had all day with Mike before the party. I wore something nice enough to party in, but the second I was through his door, we were both pulling off clothes so we could run out back, where he has a great backyard. I know, lucky bastard. It's not his, but it's his for the summer. No pool, but trees and grass and just a very nice bower.

We made love on the patio, fast and hard, which was nice. Up against the door, then he stopped fucking for a few minutes and ate me out in a lawn chair, then I rode him until he came inside me.

We chatted. lounging around. Apparently, no one who was going to be at the party knew who I was, so we decided to keep it that way, just to introduce me as Lexi, a friend of Mike's from his hometown, which isn't really a lie. Talking about it made him all anxious again, and I wanted some anal because I hadn't had any in far too long, so we headed back in to grab some lube and laid down a blanket, then Mike drilled my ass with all the skill he has, which is considerable. It wasn't the easiest on my knees, but that's the best way to have it, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

We pre-gamed a bit, had a beer or two, then Mike's roommate, Biff (because that ought to be his name) came home. Fortunately we had clothes on by then. His roomie, or housemate I suppose, is a macho guy, very testosterone, kind of wanted to punch him. But he was nice enough, and seemed to think I was hotter than shit, giving Mike all kinds of congratulations. As well he should have.

We all headed over to the party, hosted by a couple Mike knows, with a bunch of other people of all ages. There was food and lots of beer, and I behaved rather out of character and drank a lot of beer. I guess I was kind of bored; the people weren't my cup of tea. Eventually I was drunk enough that I would make excuses to do sexy things to Mike, like grope him under the table or lick his ear. I could see his cock in his pants. But he took me aside and explained that he was trying to score with a woman who was there, if I didn't mind.

I didn't really, I guess. I love fucking Mike, but I don't need to have him all to myself. I never have, anyway. He's my brother, not my sex toy. But I was horny as hell from the buzz, so I started looking around for someone to prey upon.

There was this very attractive black guy there who obviously was interested in me, and I showed interest back, and eventually we were basically making out on the couch. Finally I asked him if he wanted to find someplace quieter, and we snuck off into the darkness, finally wound up on the patio (it's weird having sex on two different patios with two different guys in one day) because everyone else was indoors paying attention to sports or something. I had on a dress which was cut quite low, no bra (I'm such a slut, but it's hard to wear a bra in this dress), yellow, spaghetti straps, skirts on the hip. Basically, I was dressed like a whore. It was warm, what can I say.

He had my tits out pretty quickly, and his stubble grazed over them, which sober wouldn't have felt good but drunk was okay. His hands went up my dress and started groping around, but he wasn't as drunk as I was. He might have been sober, in fact. Not that he was taking advantage of me, but it was nice for him to be in control of himself.

The pants came down, he sat on a chair, and I got to suck one of the biggest cocks I've had in a long time. The stereotype isn't true or fair; black guys aren't all hung like horses, nor was this guy. But it was sizeable, not so much long as thick. It got hard but didn't grow much, but it was tough to suck all of it.

After a minute or so, he asked if I wanted it inside me, and when I said, "Hell yes," he told me to get a condom from his pocket. I was simultaneously disappointed and releaved; I really should be safer, but I do enjoy unsafe sex. I'm confusing that way.

Sitting down on his cock was tough; the angle made it hard to get him deep and the fact that I was constricting my pussy made it hard to stretch to fit him. I relaxed and backed down on him, and eventually I was being split apart by it. But every time I'd try to move, he'd pop out again, and eventually I said, "This isn't working, let's try another position." He was amenable, and it wound up with me bending over the table, my dress around my waist, and him behind me thrusting into me.

At a certain point I heard the door to the inside open, but I was too past it to care. It was really crazy, being kind of wasted and getting split by this fat black cock. I came and he grunted that he was close, then pulled out. I barely made it to my knees to take the facial; I wanted to just take it in my mouth, but my aim and timing were off, so I got a little messy. No cum on my clothes, but there were splashes on my face and tits.

Behind us, by the door, was standing my brother's roomie Biff with this smile on his face, looking like he was just loving every second. "Mike told me about you," he said. My current partner was pulling his pants back up, and he spun around with his cock waving in the air. I guess he hadn't heard the door.

"What the hell?" he asked.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you, bro," said Biff.

"Shit man..."

"No, it's cool."

It was kind of like that. The black guy finished pulling himself together, looked back at me, then at Biff, then went inside.

"You're a crazy chick," Biff said. "Mike said you were. He didn't tell me just how crazy, or how hot. I figured you were with him, but he's going after Beth and you're out here fucking guys..."

It was the way he said, "guys," that caught my attention. "How do you feel about sloppy seconds?" I asked.

His pants were down, his cock was out, before I could finish. I was disappointed; what is it about these manly guys where they have small cocks. Size doesn't really matter, but I usually don't expect much from studs. They generally don't use their cocks well, big or small.

I was going to suck him, but he asked me if I had a condom. I did, in my purse, because a gal's got to be prepared. What a douchebag to not have a condom. Whatever. My condom fit him, just; it was pretty big on him, but it worked. I bent over the table again, he pulled up my dress to expose my cunt, then pressed home.

He didn't last long, but he fucked respectably. I didn't cum, possibly because I was drunk, but it wasn't unpleasant. Biff pulled out and I realized he'd already cum in the condom. Then I realized the condom was still in my cunt. He was a grower, not a shower. His cock got quite small when flaccid, and it went flaccid pretty quickly. He pulled the condom out of my pussy and chucked it into a trashcan, and I stood up, gathered my underwear, straightened up my dress, and we both went back into the house.

I sobered up and got really bored and didn't want to get trashed again. Mike got pretty drunk and was hitting on Beth, and she was into him but didn't seem to be the kind of girl who would simply start making out with him right there. So finally he wanted to leave, and I wasn't about to drive back home that night, so Mike and Biff and Beth and I all went back to the boys' house. Mike and Beth grabbed his room, and I was set to sleep on the couch, but Biff asked if I wanted another helping, so I said what the hell and went to his room.

Turns out he lasts longer the second time, and he can get it up after a short period, so he has some positive aspects. I was sober enough to appreciate being fucked, and we tried several positions for a few hours. I came twice, he came twice, and we fell asleep together, sweaty but happy.

I had to be back home in the morning, and I was feeling kind of worn out, but I got up and managed to get in the car before Mike came out and stopped me and asked if I was just going to leave without one last helping. He's incorrigeable; he had a girl in the other room, and his roomie, whom I had spent the evening fucking, was in the kitchen, and Mike just pulled me back into the house, sat down on the couch, and let me ride him. I was wearing driving clothes, not a dress, so my pants went to the floor with my undies, and then my shirt came off too with my bra, and I was naked in his living room riding him.

Biff came in at a certain point and saw us, looking mildly disappointed, then just smiled and left. I guess he didn't mind much. Maybe he went to find Mike's girl of the evening and make his presence known. They haven't lived together for long enough for me to think that's likely, but still, the reaction wasn't negative.

Mike came in my cunt, I hopped up and cleaned up a little, then pulled my clothes back on, gave Mike a big kiss tasting a little of cum, and headed home.

But wait, there's even more. Like I said, this was a hell of a week. I'm bushed. No, I'm bald, but I'm tired. That wasn't a particularly good pun, but I'm tired, remember.

1 comment:

mommasboy said...

great story....wish I was there!