Sunday, June 14, 2009

It Took Some Doing

The pictures below have been removed because of Blogger's no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

I had to do some serious scrounging to make this happen for you all. It wasn't all unpleasant, but it was complicated.

As I've mentioned many times before, my computer situation is annoying. I have fairly regular access, but it's not mine, and I can't really mess with it. Plus, it doesn't have any of my stuff on it. I really need to get another computer so I can at least get my stuff off my old one.

So first I got that computer. Then I asked Sveta if I could borrow her camera. I said it was to take some pics of me for her, which is true. I won't be posting those, because they're for her. But I also got the camera to make everyone here (all five of you) happy.

I got a pair of white cotton panties (for cotton) and wore a white cotton skirt too, just to make sure it was as cotton as it could get. I didn't put on the panties at first, for reasons which shall become apparent.

Then I had Dad fuck me. I wish I had multiple guys, because... well, you'll see (plus I always wish that) but Dad was enough. He didn't ask why I was wearing nothing but a cotton skirt; he's not picky. He fucked me from behind so I could try to get as much cum inside me as possible.

When he came, I just stayed with my ass in the air for a few moments, enjoying myself, let him finish up, told him to wipe any stray cum on my ass or the dress, whatever. Then I covered my pussy with a hand and hotfooted it back to my room, where I had the camera set up.

I put the panties on, let them get good and wet, tried to squeeze out as much as I could, then bent over and took a few pictures. Below, find the best one. My boob looks so much bigger turned like that. You can see something on my panties, and I've blown it up for better viewing, but it's really not as awesome as I hoped. I'd need some bukake for that.

But here it is anyway.


You can see the dampness, but not really the cum, I guess. If it weren't for the cotton part of things, I would have taken a different shot. God, look at how curly my hair is with the humidity. I had to doctor this photo to show up the cum too.

So that was the voyage of discovery on that. Tried, didn't quite succeed.

But that's not all, kids. I thought I'd try to describe, in as much detail as I can, how I feel when I get penetrated. I won't go thrust-by-thrust, just the opening act. For the sake of my memory, my Dad will be the partner. I closed my eyes when he started, so I think I can describe it clearly.

My pussy feels empty to begin with. It always feels empty right before it gets filled. The worst thing that can happen is if I get to the point where I'm really feeling empty, and then for whatever reason sex doesn't happen. I can almost feel the heat of his cock against my skin as he takes his usual place behind me. I'm dripping wet; I can sometimes feel the moisture oozing out and drooling down my thighs. On a hot, humid day, it's sometimes unpleasant, sweat and pussy juice making me all sticky.

I hear him breath in slightly, and the tip of his cock touches my labia. Sometimes it's an electric shock, but usually I just tense up a little, no matter how hard I try to relax. Every time is a little like the first time. Well, it is when I'm paying attention. Most of the time, this stuff just passes right by me in the rush to get a cock inside me. But I was paying attention.

I feel the hunger in my belly first, like my womb is crying out. When I was younger, I didn't think about it that way, but now, I feel his touch in my belly and up into my nipples, which are usually hard by this point. It feels womanly, his cock just grazing my pussy. I used to feel hungry like I needed to eat something, which meant that I often had a bit of a snack after fucking, sometimes even during.

Then he breathes out and eases forward, and the tip parts my lips and presses just slightly at the entrance. Feeling a cock parting my labia is just a prelude to the cock stretching me as it penetrates me, but it always makes me feel the most empty I ever feel. I've never had to stop at this point, never had a guy get this far and then not go the rest of the way, but if I did, I think I would probably implode.

Sometimes the emptiness between my legs is arousing, and it makes me cum, just a little one. Usually that's not the case, but if I've been a long time without it, it can drive me crazy. Most of the time when I'm really hungry for it, this part goes by too fast anyway; we just rush to fucking. But once or twice, that supreme emptiness has made me shudder and tense up a little. It doesn't do anything but engorge my clit a little more, really, but it's a good way to start.

Then his head presses, and I feel my pussy open to him, and the emptiness is calling to be filled, and the tension in my pussy goes away completely. The first penetration with a man I love, I'm probably the loosest I'll be the entire time, funnily enough, since I tighten up after the first penetration. Not with everyone, but if I'm not nervous or upset or emotional, and I'm just really into it, my cunt opens for my Dad, and a few select others.

I feel the base of his cock run along the bottom of my clit as he slowly slides in, feel my pussy walls spread, no matter how open I am, the muscles rippling along. He moves his hands to my hips or waist at this point, because he's nearly all the way in, just holding me there, not gripping yet. That comes later.

I won't lie and say that I feel every inch of him; it's a pressure and a spreading that grows, but I can't tell how deep he is, really. I can say, "Oh, he's all the way in," or, "He's still pretty shallow," but I can't tell to within an inch. The nerves down there aren't specific enough for that. But when the spreading stops and I feel the tickle of his hair or the touch of his balls against my clit, I know he's all the way in. Sometimes he gets so deep he's pressing my cervix, which is a sensation I can't really describe. It's like my stomach is tightening, only lower. It can be very nice, but I know some people don't dig it, and that's okay. For me, it mimics to a certain extent the sensation I get when I'm close to cumming, but it doesn't usually actually make me cum, just make me feel like I'm full up and I can't take any more. I guess maybe that's why some women don't like it; they feel all pent up but they don't cum. Maybe it's just too deep for some.

I also feel the skin of his stomach sometimes pressed against my rump, and if we're being really acrobatic I might feel it against my asshole, which usually makes me wish I had a cock in there too. I can feel him breath through his skin pressed against me, feel his pulse. Not always, of course, but if I pay attention.

When he withdraws, as he has to at some point, the emptiness comes back but mixed with serious arousal. I like the sucking feeling when a cock slips back out of me, the rubbing against my clit, the way the muscles relax inside me after having been spread. There's no vibration, just in and out. I cum clitorally, but I think I also have deeper Os that come from somewhere else. I don't know whether I believe in G-spots, but I do feel like the root of the clit is probably sensitive too, and getting fucked for me stimulates it. Again, it's a hard sensation to describe; some women say it's like having to piss, but I find that it's more in my belly than my bladder, unless of course I've got a full bladder. Right down at the base of my stomach, between belly button and pubic bone, right there, I feel a tickle, a tingle, a pressure, a tension, something.

I don't usually cum right away; it takes at least a few thrusts to bring me off most days. But if I do cum right away, it's either from the emptiness as I described or it's because I was very close clitorally and some part of the guy touches it, maybe if the guy goes in deep and grinds, as some guys like to do, before beginning to thrust. I enjoy a little grinding before thrusting; if you're a guy, you should ask your partner whether she likes that too, and if she does, do it. It's easier on your muscles than pumping away, and some girls really like it.

Cumming isn't a balloon blowing up, it's not something building, it just gets more and more tight and then I can't get any tighter and all the muscles relax, at least that's how it feels. The best thing about cumming on a cock is that when all the muscles relax, the cock keeps them tense because it's inside, stretching them. So it's like a see-saw; they relax, the cock presses them open again, and the wave hits again. Something like that. A guy who can fuck in rhythm with me cumming is someone I hold on to. It takes a bit of practice or luck. Dad can do it, so can Mike. I've gotten lucky a few times.

Anyway, that's how I feel. Hope you liked the pictures and the words, and please request things, because right now, my life isn't interesting enough to fill a blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post quite different...issit the same writer?because the plot, the writing style..and many others..quite diffrent...IMHO

Naughty Lexi said...

Don't know what to say; it's still me. Maybe I got a bit more in depth, or maybe I just got a bit more poetical than usual. I can write more flowery prose, I just don't usually. Not much plot to it, really. I don't really know what you're talking about.

mommasboy said...

I think it's the afterglow of sex with your favorite lover causing you to wax poetically.

I have to go whack off now....

Naughty Lexi said...

Mommasboy's explanation seems as good as any. Either that, or I hired illegal immigrants to write my blog for me. Don't worry, I'm paying Javier and Manuel a decent wage with health benefits. Expect to see more writing in Spanish though. They assured me that when the call me "la puta," it's a sincere compliment.

SheenV said...

Excellent pictures! And the description behind them is doing its job as well!

Angel R. said...

wow the pictures were great must admit gave me a great visual to make me cum...