Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Fun Facts

Okay, here's some more odd things, just little snippets, as I think of them. I don't know about sexy, but perhaps funny.

  1. I once dated a guy (well, dated is perhaps a strong word; we fooled around twice) who got off on having condiments poured on his cock. I shit you not; he called it his hotdog. I'm as open to weird things as the next girl, but he was pretty weird. He practically begged me to suck him off with hot sauce on his cock. I told him that hot sauce wasn't going anywhere near anything which could come into contact with mucous membranes, if you catch my drift. He thought I was being a judgemental bitch, and perhaps I was a little, because it's possible that I might have done it for someone else, but I wasn't really interested in him.
  2. I once attended a sexy Halloween party where a girl dressed up as Uncle Fester from the Addams Family, only upside down. I wish I had a picture to share, but the highlight was that she had one of those trick lightbulbs that you can put in your teeth and light up, only she had it stuck in her cunt. I wish my costume had been that original. She could make it light up and everything. I didn't know her, which is too bad because I imagine she might have been fantastic in the sack, with muscle control like that.
  3. I once participated in a very small-scale contest where guys tried to draw amusing things on girls' faces with cum. We didn't win; my partner didn't have a big enough load to do anything much. What frosts me is that there were only four couples involved and we placed fourth. But it wasn't exactly the Olympics. Basically, the couples went off to private corners for ten minutes, then came back to the common room and were judged. The winner spelled his name, which everyone agreed was fairly impressive, as I think his name was William or something long like that. I thought it was bullshit, and that the girl with the shamrock should have won, but I wasn't judging.
  4. I don't like having my toes sucked except in a situation where I can wash them off, like a shower or a pool. Something about the sensation of drying spit between my toes bothers me. I enjoy it as it's happening, I guess, but it's the afterward that bothers me.
  5. I once dated a guy (actually dated) who liked to kiss and lick my armpits and the inside of my elbows. I'm ticklish, but it didn't bother him at all that I would giggle and squirm. I asked him if he liked the smell, and he confessed that he did, which, I confess, put me off a little. I don't like BO, no matter whom it's from. But still, he could make me cum with his finger in my cunt and tickling me under the arm with his tongue, which felt pretty wild, being tickled two places at once. We had nothing in common except that I liked him to make me cum. I wonder whatever happened to him. I'd fuck him again, even with the fetish.
  6. I had sex with a lactating woman who, to the best of my knowledge, wasn't pregnant or nursing. She had enormous breasts. I'm not normally a "breast man" but it was her figure; it was proportioned perfectly for her tits. She was younger than I was too, but her breasts gave milk when I sucked on them. She didn't mind, but I wasn't in the appropriate frame of mind, I guess, so I didn't give her nipples as much attention as perhaps they deserved. I know people who would kill to be in that situation, as a number of them have told me repeatedly while groaning, "Why you? Why not me?"
  7. Aside from youthful experiments, I've only had a guy use ice on my cunt once. We were drinking, he put a cube in his mouth and went down on me, it was a shock, but an enjoyable one. At one point, he pressed a cube into my pussy completely. It was too much; I came hard, but it kind of hurt. If I hadn't been fairly drunk, I might not have been able to handle it at all. But aside from that, it was nice, and I'm not sure why I haven't done it again.
  8. Speaking of ice, sugar-free breath mints can be exciting when involved in a little cunnilingus. But I don't think I've ever had anyone but my brother do that, not since I was a kid still. And I'm pretty sure they weren't sugar-free either. We did some stupid things. Fortunately, we're neither of us the worse for wear, I think. Mint and then breath is very similar to the cold you feel from the ice. And it helps those guys who aren't into the taste of the pussy, poor guys (and poor gals who are involved with those guys).
  9. I was told once that my snatch tasted of boisenberries. Odd. Certainly the most in-depth discussion of my cunt-taste that I've ever had. It was like talking about wine, which is pretentious bullshit so maybe this was too.

Well, that's it for now. As always, if you've got any ideas for other wacky facts, let me know. Or ask a question. Or whatever. I do have a few questions submitted which I haven't gotten to yet, mostly because I'm lazy and moody, not necessarily in that order. But I'm working on it, I promise.

No comments: