Friday, February 19, 2010

Senses

Her tongue flicks over my pubic bone, brushing the skin where I've just shaved. I remember when she was timid about tasting me, back before she knew better. Now, she's just teasing me.

The muscles in my inner thighs spasm involuntarily. I long to wrap my legs around her head and pull her down, but instead I grip the blanket and arch my back slightly down into the mattress, pressing my hips up, trying to make myself available. No, she's kissing my thigh now, the left thigh. Ooh, she's going to give me a hickey if she's not careful. Or maybe that's what she wants to do.

No, it's gentle. She's kissing her way from above my knee into the space between my legs, kissing the lips but not responding to my unspoken need, not going further. Then up the other thigh the same way. I'm dripping, burning. I can never achieve the level of heat and wetness she does, but I'm close to cumming just from her soft, warm breath on my most sensitive of places.

Then I feel rather than see as her hands shift in, delicate fingers spreading my outer lips, exposing the pure pink desire. She runs her tongue up, from the bottom, almost licking my ass, slowly over every nook and cranny, the tip delving almost without thought into my warm, wet passage, then running up, the tongue, so delicate, feeling rough as a cat's on the bud at the crowning arch. It's exquisite torture, not enough stimulation to make me explode right away, just building the tension. I remember the first time she figured out that this was the way to drive me crazy.

A flick of her tongue, wetting my clit, then down again and up, slowly, deliberately. She wraps her lips around the head of my cunt and softly presses them together, then backs away just as I'm beginning to get used to the idea. Then she puts a finger in her mouth, slowly, sexily, letting me watch her do it, a small smile on her pink lips, then presses the wet finger into me, too slowly and too gently to get me off. She knows the pressure is just building up. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Then a cold breath. She blows on my clitoral hood, making me shiver, the chill on wet flesh sending chills up my spine. I contract without thinking, and she instantly curls her finger just so. And it's like a sledge hammer. The world goes white for an instant, like someone cut the strings animating the puppet of my body. But only an instant. I'm moaning, "Yes, yes," and the chill is gone, replaced by her warm lips and tongue which is now stroking insistently at the tip of my clit, and the finger which is shortly joined by another, and I'm cumming, hard but slow, the waves rushing up and down my body as she times them perfectly, riding them like a surfer.

My nipples are hard enough to cut glass, my breasts rising and falling as I try to keep breathing, try not to lock up like I once did, try to keep the orgasm coming. And my thighs are spasming constantly, my hands locked in the blanket to keep from thrashing, my back arched up now, head thrown back, hair spread across the pillow. And she spreads the fingers inside me, stretching me sideways, then curls them, stretching me up and down, her lips creating constant, gentle suction on the head of my clit, the tongue flicking in staccato rhythm that I can't predict, not in time with anything.

Finally, somehow, she senses that I'm through, just as I realize it, and the last wave subsides, and she comes up to kiss me. I can taste myself on her, just a little, until she brings her fingers up, and then I lick them clean and taste myself a lot. The withdrawal of her fingers somehow feels different from when a man cums inside me, softens, and pulls out; it's the only thing I miss about heterosexual sex when I'm with her, really: that lack of completion, even after an orgasm like that. But it's different, not worse. There are many things I miss about a woman when I'm with a man.

I know I should immediately return the favor, but I just lie there and let her snuggle with me, body to body, kissing and feeling the warmth between us. We don't have anywhere to go, and she likes the afterward just as much as I do.

No comments: