Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thanks Guys!

Just a quickie to say that I love you all, and I'm sorry that I got a bit shirty the other day. I hurt 'cause I love. Kidding. I hurt 'cause I'm a jackass. But thanks for cheering me up.

I really do love hearing from people, but if you're the silent (or, in Pash's case, the non-commenting-although-cumming-loudly) majority, that's okay too. But you can comment. I really don't bite. And I try to make people happy. But if you're happy being a lurker, feel free to lurk. I hope you enjoy it however you enjoy it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Lexi! Hope you don't mind me lurking ;)

Spnk MeRed said...

what do you mean you dont bite?...i like imagining those teeth nipping at my nipples ;) it has been forever since i have been on but your blog is the first site i went to...love reading your hot stories while i use my little bullet on my clit...things have been horrible lately so i decided to give myself a few minutes of pleasure and i can always count on your blog to get me hot and bothered...kisses

Naughty Lexi said...

Sammy, of course I don't mind. For one thing, I know you're there. For another, I'd have to be a shallower bitch than I am (I hope) to demand that everyone who reads my blog give me constant approbation. So lurk away, and this goes for everyone. Really, the only time I need to hear from you is if there's something you'd like different. I am all about constructive criticism.

Naughty Lexi said...

Yay, Spnk MeRed is back! Hi hun, sorry to hear that things aren't so good, but I'm glad you're still alive and enjoying. And for you, I might break my "no biting" rule. Just a few nibbles. Only if you want.