Friday, August 12, 2016

Kate and Liam Update

Like rabbits.

That could be all I post, but it's not much more than a tease, is it?

So first off, to silence the doubters (and yes, there were a few) I swear it happened just like it did.  Yes, I abbreviated and I thought I made it plain when I was abbreviating.  It took hours for the talking to be finished, frankly, and it was mostly boring.

I also kind of abbreviated all the past history, of which you can partake by going back into the archives.  I've had a hunch that Liam was interested in girls for a long time.  I had a very small suspicion that he was interested in his mother, but that's more hindsight than anything else.  It was pretty surprising to me in the moment.  Despite my own background, I don't meet many incestuous people, and the ones I have met have usually been either brother and sister or sisters.  I've never met two brothers who would admit to fooling around, although I imagine I've probably met some closet cases.  And I have run into a few fathers who either lusted after their daughters or had done something, but never while I was there and the latter were usually pretty creepy.

I also know that technically it's totally child abuse.  Come on.  It's this blog.  Do you really think I think that?  Because I'm totally anti-child-abuse, and if it had smelled that way I would never have acted the way I did.  Each situation is special and I treat it as its own individual situation.

I've met kids who were abused.  It's not cool.  My own mother was abused.  There's a difference between abuse and what society considers inappropriate or taboo.

Lest I doth protest too much, let's leave it at that.  Liam may not be the age generally considered by our very cookie-cutter legal system to be allowed to make choices, but he's old enough to know what he's doing, I promise.

Anyway, I haven't been able to make it back to Kate's house because of work and other obligations, but she keeps me informed.  She's worried about telling Kevin because it's practically a certainty that he's going to walk in on the two of them, because they are, as I said at the top, doing it like rabbits.  But she's not worried enough to stop.

Liam is always ready to go, according to Kate.  They fuck four or five times a day at minimum.  God, to be young again.  Or to have a sweet young thing with a cock that won't quit.  I could, I suppose, if I just was able to spend more time over there, but the other reason I haven't been back is because I want them to have their own time for a while.  I feel a little guilty about horning in on the action that night and I want to give them space to figure stuff out.

That doesn't stop Kate from telling me all about it, when she's not practically ordering me to come over and give Liam two targets instead of one.  Or to bring Sveta and give him three.  That will probably happen when schedules permit, because there's no way I'm going to leave Sveta out of this bonanza.

Kate and Liam have fallen rather neatly into their roles.  Sometimes sex changes things, and I was a little worried that it would change their relationship.  But after a few false starts, they dropped right into mother and son who fuck, which is not as easy to pull off as you might think.  She's still the boss around the house, she still makes him do his chores and so forth, and she still calls the shots when it comes to when and how to get down.  She's actually told him he had to wait for sex, which is a good sign, because if she's always at his beck and call then the relationship is going to get strange.

But she doesn't tell him no often.  And I don't blame her.  She told me that after years of Roger, having Liam is like a whole new meaning to sex.  She's been looking for it in other ways, with other men and women, but now she has what she needed.  I'm ecstatic for her.

They haven't done any anal yet, although Kate wants that to happen too at some point.  I told her I thought that was wise. He doesn't need to get too kinky this early in the process.  I think fucking your mom is pretty extreme to begin with, plus on the same day he lost his virginity to her he fucked another woman too, and will probably get to have me and Sveta at some point.  I'm secretly hoping he graduates to anal soon though, in the pervy part of me, because I could use a good assfucking.

They call each other Mom and Baby in bed, which I know sounds creepy but in this case I think is a healthy sign.  They're not changing who they are.  Sometimes, if parents and children start a sexual relationship, the temptation is to make that relationship more of a man and woman kind of deal, which it isn't.  They're making it an extension of their family love, which is what my parents always did and I think is a good idea.  But I don't have empirical evidence to back that up.

Kate says Liam has gotten really good at eating pussy.  I'll be the judge of that; her bar is too low.  He loves making her cum, which is definitely a good thing.  She loves making him cum, which is a good thing too, because he does that a lot and if she didn't love it it would make it a chore.  In her mouth, on her body, in her pussy, everywhere.  I told her to make sure he stays hydrated, because if they're fucking four or five times a day minimum there's going to be some fluid loss.

They tried reverse cowgirl for the first time while she was talking to me on the phone.  God, that was hot; not as hot as being there in person, but hearing them going at it revved my motor something fierce.  I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to give them their space, particularly since both of them really want me to come over again soonest.  He's got stamina for a youngster.  Kate said she might start walking bowlegged if I don't come over soon.

Anyway, that's what's going on there.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

He better be saving up for a hell of a good Mother's Day present for next year.

:-) And get over the with Sveta already. Give poor mom a break.