Sunday, August 21, 2016

Talking With Kevin

I'm such a tease.  Sorry, had to break up the post because it was getting long and I needed to collect my thoughts.

So there I was, walking naked into Kevin's room.  I knocked on the door.  "Can I come in?"

"Sure."

He was sitting there on his computer.  He didn't really even look up.

"Hi."

"Hey."

What the fuck was I supposed to do?

"So your mom and your brother are out there having sex."  Tact.  The soul of discretion.

"Yeah, I figured."

So he knows.

"You know about it?"

"I mean, it's not hard to guess.  Liam sleeps in Mom's room now.  I hear stuff."

"Does it bother you?"

"Not really."

"Jealous?"

He finally turned away from the computer.  "A little, I guess."

"Your mom still loves you."

"I know.  I mean, it's fine, right?  They're having fun."

Kevin... he's like an old soul trapped in a teen body.  He's never talked to me much, but he didn't seem shy about talking.

"So you're okay with it?"

"Yeah.  I know that Mom... she's lonely."

"She is.  But that's not the only reason.  Your mom and Liam made a decision because they were both attracted to each other."

"Everyone's attracted to Mom," he said.  I thought for a minute that was jealousy, but then he laughed.  "You are, right?  I mean, when I walked in you were doing stuff."

"I am.  I'm also attracted to your brother.  And he and I have done stuff too."

"He likes you too.  I bet if Mom weren't there he would still be beating his meat over you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he used to get a hardon all the time when you were there with Mom and Dad.  He told me he's seen you... well, naked, right?  I mean, so have I, right?"

"Does that bother you?  I can put on some clothes."

"No, I don't care.  I've seen other girls naked too."

"You have?"

"Yeah.  You and mom and your friend and some of Mom's other friends.  Not doing stuff, just being naked, you know.  It's no big deal."

"It must be rough for you, seeing all that and not being able to do anything."

"No, it's okay."

"Would you like to do something?  We can go out there with your mom and Liam.  I bet she'd let you make love with her too, if you wanted."

He didn't answer.

"Or me?  If you're worried about it with your mom, I can..."

"No, it's not that," he said.  "I'm just...."

And it hit me.  "You're not into girls?"

"Yeah."

"So did you and your dad..."

"No.  No.  I mean, that's weird."  He stopped himself.  "I mean, I'm fine with Liam and Mom, you know, but..."

"It's totally fine.  Completely fine.  So you're jealous because they have each other and..."

"A little."

So we talked about that.  I'm queer.  I'm not the queerest queer and I don't pretend to be, but I have some experience.  We talked about stuff.  Lots of stuff.  How he and one of his friends had experimented a little, starting with some masturbation together, then mutual, then a little oral.  But his friend drew the line and was interested in girls, whereas Kevin was interested in his friend.  Do I think experimentation turned him gay?  Of course not.  I'm totally in the "born that way" camp.

"So not into girls at all?"

"Not really.  I've tried."

"Okay, because if you weren't sure I was going to let you fuck my ass," I said, grinning.  He laughed at that.  He didn't look interested at all. Pretty much totally gay.

Then, well, we had to talk about the situation.  Same stuff I went over with Liam.  "Do you think my mom will be mad?"

"Of course not.  And if she is, I'll beat her up for you.  Want to come out and tell them yourself?"

And I was shocked when he said he did.  So we went out to find Liam and Kate glistening and wrapped in each other.  And Kevin told them everything.  I cried a little when he had trouble coming out, but I pretty much broke down when Kate said, "Oh sweetie, that was so brave and I love you no matter what and I don't care at all and you're still my baby."  And she hugged him for a long time.  Which would have been a wonderful thing to put on YouTube as a joyful coming out story, except she was naked and so forth.

Liam was quiet for a minute, then he asked, "So Kev, do you want to do stuff with me?"

What a question.  But a fair one, I guess.  Kevin said, "No.  I mean... no.  It's not like that."  And that was all they needed to say, really.

I want to find Kevin a first.  It's quixotic, but I feel bad for him.  He's got to live in this house of carnal delights and can't have any.  But sadly I'm not a pimp, nor do I know any boys his age to set him up with even if that were kosher.  Kosher or not, if I could I would, but I don't really know that I can.

We had dinner.  Shockingly, a lot of conversation for the bombs that were dropped over the past week.  It was like business as usual.  I guess the boys have grown up in this environment and they're used to their parents being sexual.  It felt a little like my family, growing up, which was enjoyable.

Kevin finally looked at Liam and said, "You want to have sex again, don't you?"

"Yeah," said Liam, a little sheepishly.

"Do it.  Doesn't matter to me.  Lexi said she wanted to get fucked in the ass and I wasn't interested, so you should."

So I got fucked in the ass.  I think Kevin enjoyed watching that part.  Who knows, maybe at some point he and Liam might experiment a little.  It wouldn't hurt anything.  But Kevin just seemed to like watching a cock in an ass.  Then he excused himself.  He grinned, "I'm going to my room to look for some cute guys."  Old soul.  I like him.  I'd totally be his hag.

1 comment:

The Panserbjørne said...

Okay, that WAS a mean cliffhanger, but I'm glad to see everything seeemed to work out right in the end. Sounds like this family is almost as interesting as yours. :)

Also, followup to something you said in the last entry: "How do I get myself into these things?" THAT'S JUST WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW. :)

-- PB