Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Liam Gets His

Remember how Kate is getting a divorce?

Tip of the iceberg.

If you recall (and I don't see why you should, given that I haven't talked about them in ages) Kate has two sons, Liam and Kevin.  Liam's the elder.  And Liam has seen his fair share of the goings on at his parents' (well, now Kate's) house.  He's seen me naked.  He's seen his mom get, if not fucked, at least pretty much fucked.  And he's old enough to know what's going on and to be excited.  Hell, he's old enough now where... I'm getting ahead of myself.

I finally made it over to Kate's on my day off this week.  She had asked me to come over, and I figured I owed it to her, given what's going on.  I haven't been there for a lot of people recently.  I'm trying.

We talked a bunch, about Roger, about marriage, about life.  She loves that I never really liked him.  I know, that's petty and probably not healthy, but it was a good old-fashioned bitch session about him, how he was lousy in bed, a shitty guy, etc.  She apologized for me having to put up with him.  Then she said some stuff about how if he was going to find someone new, she could too.  But she kind of trailed off.

Then she asked me, "So, how's Mike?"  And I thought she was looking for me to get him back to her.  Which is unlikely.  Not that Mike wouldn't fuck her brains out in a heartbeat, but he's further away now that he used to be and doesn't get to visit often, so it's not like I could call him up and beg him to come down and throw a bone into Kate.  Also, I was a little concerned that she was gunning for him in a more serious way, and I knew that would only lead to trouble.

But when I made various non-committal remarks about him and how he was doing fine, she said, point blank, "You two fuck, right?"

Apparently she had seen more than she let on the last time (which was, I'll admit, a long time ago, so she's been sitting on this for years).  I must have looked terrified, because she hastened to assure me that she wasn't asking because she minded.

So I told her the truth.  "Yes, we do.  Whenever possible."

"And Sveta's okay with that?"

"He fucks her too."

"Ah."

There was silence for a while.  Perhaps too long.  What the hell was going on?

"I need your help," she said finally.

"Okay."

And she spilled her guts.  She has been sleeping with Liam.  Not sleeping with sleeping with, but she's been having him share her bed at night.  "I just missed having a man there," is how she explained it.

Lest this get too molest-y, Liam was the one who suggested it.  He's been sort of the man of the house since his father left, possibly since before, because I'm given to understand that Roger wasn't spending a lot of time at home in the last few months before he moved out.  So Liam has been sleeping in Kate's bed for a while now.  But that's not what she was worried about.

"He gets hard," as she put it.  I told her hey, that was nothing to worry about.  A guy his age, that happens.

"No, I mean he gets hard when he sees me.  And he's embarrassed about it.  I told him it was okay, all that stuff.  I mean hell, he's seen me naked so many times.  But now..."

"He's gotten hard when he's seen me too."

"But he never did when he saw me.  And he's confused."

Okay, so I figured that now she was going to ask me to deflower him or something.  Get his mind off her.  Something like that.  But she just asked if I could talk to him.  "He gets too embarrassed when I try to talk to him about it."

"Well, I can talk to him, but you probably should too..."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

And she burst out crying.  "Because seeing him get hard gets me wet and I don't know what's wrong with me."

Okay then.

How long had this been going on?  "A long time," she admitted.  "I should... I should never... but when he would see me doing things with you, or Mike, or even his father... I liked it that he was watching.  I wanted him to watch."

Well, that explains a certain amount.

Okay, so I would talk to him about it.  Because I had experience.  Because I'm a damn family therapist by virtue of fucking my brother, apparently.  Since we were being forthright, I asked her if she wanted me to let him fuck me.  I mean, cards on the table.  I figured I'd better ask, in case he got any ideas.

"Do you think it would help?"

No, not really.  But maybe.  Maybe he was just so hard up that all the sex in the house was driving him crazy.

I went to his room.  He's grown up quite a bit since I last spoke of him.  "Hey," he said, like he was expecting me.  Maybe he was.  I figured maybe his mother had told him she was going to find someone to deflower him.

But it wasn't like that at all.  We talked.  I'm pretty good at talking about sex, actually.  Surprise surprise, right?  He didn't need the birds and the bees.  He was embarrassed to be talking about it.  I started off generally, just saying that I was sorry if he was ever upset by seeing me naked, or if he was mad at me because he thought it was my fault his parents weren't together any more.  He said no.

We got more specific.  "So, you're pretty hard up?" I asked him gently.

"Yeah."

"It's got to be rough.  I mean, being around for all that stuff and not having anyone to turn to."

"Yeah."

He was jealous.  But, shockingly, he wasn't jealous that he didn't have anything but his hand to comfort him.  "I got jealous of everyone who got to be with Mom," he said.  "Because..."

"You wanted to do that?"

"Yeah."  I don't know what it was; he didn't seem to hesitate.

"Well, I can understand that."  And I told him about my family.  I didn't go into great detail, but I told him that it was okay to be jealous.  Because she was his mom and he missed being close to her and so forth.  But he got the point and told me that no, it wasn't that he didn't think she loved him as much because she was fucking around.  He was jealous because he wanted to fuck her.  He didn't say that, exactly, but he didn't hint either.  He said, essentially, that he wanted to do the stuff the other guys were doing with her.

I asked him if he was jealous of me, and he said no, that was different.

So we talked about that.  Once I got past the barriers and told him some things about me, he opened up and we were able to have a conversation about sex.  And about how people would probably not approve of his desires, but that I wasn't judging him at all.  He liked hearing about Mike and my mom.  We talked about the situation.

Then I asked him, "So, would it help if we did stuff?"  I admit, I was expecting a different answer than I got.

"Not really."

Wha?  I was figuring that, even if it didn't really help, he would probably be interested.  I mean, maybe he was just hard up, right?

"Okay."

"I mean... you're really pretty and I like seeing you, you know, when you're here.  And it makes me do stuff."

"You jerk off?"

"Yeah.  All the time."

"Does my being here make it harder on you?"

"No."  I think he thought I was insulted because he tried to weasel out of it, but I didn't let him.  "I mean, yeah, I wouldn't mind doing stuff with you.  But I feel like I would be..."

"You'd be being unfaithful to your mom?"

"Yeah.  I mean, when I've seen you naked, it's made me get stiff, but I'm always thinking of her.  Like, when I jerk off."

He was smitten.  This complicated things.  "And sleeping with her must be really tough."

"Yeah.  I get stiff then too."

So we talked some more.  I don't want you to think I was trying to encourage him.  I kind of wanted to, but I also knew that, well, people definitely don't understand this shit.  And he'd have to keep it secret.  But he didn't seem to care.

So finally I said, "Okay.  Okay.  Well, I'm glad we could talk about this."  Which was about the greatest exit line in the universe, so I cracked a smile and he smiled too, and I said, "Listen, whatever happens, I'm okay with it.  You don't have to worry about me judging you.  And if you ever decide you want to talk, or do anything else, I promise I'll be here for you."

And then I went to talk to Kate.  And I wasn't sure what I was going to say.  So I just said, "Kate, your son loves you very much and he's worried."

"Worried about what?"

"Well, I think he's attracted to you and he's worried about that."

"I'm worried about it too."

So I got to have another talk, about my family.  And I pretty much laid the cards on the table.  And I told her that I had offered to help him take his mind off her, but he had said no.  Which shocked her.

"So..."

"He really wants to be with you.  I think he has for a long time."

"We can't.  I can't.  It would be wrong."

"That's what people say."

"What do you say?"

"I'm not a good person to ask."  And I'm not.  Because if it were up to me, everyone who wanted to would be fucking each other's brains out, age, gender, family be damned.  But she really wanted to know, so I told her, "If he were my son, and I felt the way you do about him, and he felt the way he does about you, I'd talk to him about it."

So we both went back to Liam's room and had yet another talk, which I won't repeat because it was basically just a lot of rehashing, until finally Kate asked Liam if he really wanted to be with her, and he said yes, and she said, "Okay then.  I do too."

At this point, I was going to make myself scarce, but Kate and Liam both begged me to stay.  "We don't know how to do this," Kate said.  Like it's any different from any other time two people have sex.  But the nice part of me ignored that, and the pervy part really wanted to stay, so I stayed.

I didn't give orders or play them like puppets.  But I did suggest that maybe, before they jumped into anything too serious, they might try kissing a little.  It was awkward at first.  It was like two high school kids kissing on stage.  But then Kate seemed to make a decision, and Liam seemed to get into it, and pretty soon they were kissing, mother and son, quite romantically.

Last time you saw Liam he was a boy.  He is now as tall as his mother.  So while there's a definite age difference, it's not pronounced.  And once Kate made her decision, she stopped being shy.  She led him.  "Do you want to touch Mom's breasts?" she asked him, and he nodded, so she took his hand and put it on her breast and held it there, then asked if he wanted her to take her shirt off.  Of course he did.

I noticed that he was hard as a rock, and his awkwardness had kind of fallen by the wayside.  She pulled off her shirt and without being asked he leaned in and started sucking on her nipple.  And she was definitely as turned on as she should have been.  She finally broke him off to pull off his shirt, and then he went back to sucking, or perhaps suckling, on her breast.  She was breathing hard.

After a few minutes, she said, "Let's go into the big room, okay?  I want you to be in my bed with me as a man now."  He grinned eagerly.  So I followed them into the big bedroom, and Kate pulled off her shorts and was wearing nothing but panties.  "You really like how I look?" she asked him, as if she couldn't tell by the tent he was pitching.  He nodded earnestly.  "Come and touch Mom's pussy," she said, pulling her panties off too and lying back on the bed.

He was a bit timid, not because he didn't want to but because he wasn't sure what to do.  In the end he just put his hand over the place where he had come into the world and felt the heat and wetness.  "Put your finger in," I suggested quietly to him when he looked over at me for confirmation.

He was fingering his mom's pussy.  And he looked so happy.  So did she.  She was flushed all over and just his touch seemed to drive her wild.  But after a moment she said, "Come up here.  Come to me, Liam.  I want you.  I don't care.  I want you so much Liam."

"I want you too, Mom," he said.  He pulled his pants and underwear down at once and climbed onto the bed with her.

Not going to lie, Liam does not take after his asshole father.  He was sporting a respectable cock.

"Get between my legs, baby.  God, look at that cock."  Kate laughed breathlessly.  "You're so big, baby.  I want it inside me, okay sweetie?"

"Really?"  He still didn't quite believe what was happening.  I don't blame him.

"Go on.  No need to be jealous any more.  You're who I want.  Who I've always wanted.  I love you, Liam.  I want you so bad."

She reached down and took his cock in her hand and guided it to her entrance.  And then he moved forward and obscured the view but I knew he was inside her, because he grunted and she gasped and I think she came.  "You make Mommy feel so good, baby!" she almost wailed.

"This feels so good," he said, moving down and further into her.

And then she pulled him down to kiss her, then put her hand on his hip and guided him in and out.  He didn't last long, maybe five slow thrusts, before he gasped, "I'm gonna..."

"It's okay, baby.  I want you to do it inside me."

He didn't need any convincing of that either.  He just moved down and then spasmed and I was sure he was filling up her shallow pussy with teen cream.

After he finished, he just lay on top of her with her arms wrapped around him.  They said various lovey things.  It was adorable.  Then she laughed.  "Jesus Liam, you just fucked your mom."

"Yeah."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah.  I mean, of course, right?"  And he laughed too.

"I know.  Know how I know?"

"How?"

"Because you're getting hard again, you silly.  Want to fuck your mom again?"

"Can I?"

"May I."

"Mom, jeez.  Okay, may I?"

"May I what?"

"May I..."

"You can say it, Liam.  I don't care.  Lexi doesn't care.  Shit, Lexi, you're probably so bored."

I assured them that I was definitely not.

"Well then Liam, say it."

"May I... fuck you again?"

"Yes baby.  As much as you want, okay?"

And she reached down and guided him in again, and they started more of the same.  It was...

Okay, aside.  I'm a pervert.  So I would totally be down with watching a mom and son fucking regardless.  But this made me so happy.  They weren't fucking, even if Kate was calling it that.  They were making love.  It was just so loving.  It was sexy as hell too, but more than that, it made me so happy for them.  I know that's weird and probably people would say that she was abusing him, but there was no abuse there.

Also, despite it being his first time, Liam acquitted himself excellently.  The first time he was nervous and too wound up to perform, but they both just wanted to do it right away.  But the second time, after they continued missionary for a while, Kate came again and Liam was so happy he was making his mom cum.  He rode her right through a nice O on her part, then she told him to lie back.  "I want to give my boy the full experience," she said, climbing on top and slipping down onto him.

She started rocking on him, telling him to hold her hips and guide her, and he did just that.  "Mom, you feel so great," he kept saying.  And she was moaning his name.  He must have been bottoming out in her with every thrust down, and he started thrusting up too, but she took it all and loved every inch.

I was honored.  I mean, really.  I got to share one of the most intimate moments between a mother and son, and while I think they mostly forgot I was there and I didn't interfere, when he came inside her, pulling her hips down to him, he looked over at me and grinned.

Kate motioned for me to come over and gave me a giant kiss and thanked me.  I'm not really sure for what.  I guess for greasing the wheels.  She wanted to know if I was wound up, if I needed anything, and I said no, this was their time and I wasn't going to intrude.  Then Liam kissed me too, a little shyly but in a definitely romantic way.

I was going to leave at that point but neither of them would hear of it.  So in the end I spent the night.  Kate wanted to know what to tell Kevin, and I said they needed to tell him but maybe work up to it.  "Do you think he's going to be upset?" Kate asked me.

"I honestly don't know," was all I could say.  And I don't.  I hope he's not.  But I did tell her that it was important to make sure he wasn't jealous, not that Liam got to fuck his mom, but that it would mean that Liam was the favorite.  My parents, when Mari and then Sheri became women, were very careful to stress that it didn't mean they loved the other kids less.  Now, in our case, it may have been easier because we knew that our turns would come.

And I said that, but I also said that if they decided that Kevin's turn would come, that it was important for it to be his choice.  I could see him jumping on the bandwagon because he was scared not to be included, but not really wanting to or something.  Kate, of course, wanted me to talk to him.  I told her I would think about it.

They were like rabbits though.  It was like the dam had burst and now there was no point in denying anything.  They kept asking if I needed anything, but I just told them to do what they needed to do.

I did give Liam some pointers on going down on a woman.  Well, really, Kate and I both gave him pointers, but at a certain point (well, after about five seconds) she was enjoying herself too much to give him solid advice.  He seemed nervous and kept looking over at me, so I buckled and came down to the business end of things and kibitzed.  Pretty soon he had a finger up her and was licking her clit and she was moaning until she begged him to stop and fuck her again.

The third time was slow, body to body.  They were wrapped in each other, with his hips just thrusting in and out of her while they kissed and panted and groaned.  They stayed that way for what seemed like hours.  I don't know when he came, but they didn't stop embracing and kissing.

Then they got dressed, sort of.  Kate just pulled on a robe and Liam put his underwear back on and a shirt, and we had dinner.  Kevin seemed completely oblivious.  It was a little awkward from our point of view, but he was totally normal.  He rushed back to his room to keep playing Minecraft or something like that, and Kate looked after him with a slightly worried look, but then she shook her head and said, "I may be a terrible mother but I can't help it."  And then she reached over and took out Liam's cock and started sucking it.  I suggested that we go back to the bedroom just in case.

Number four was Liam's first time behind his mother, and he seemed to enjoy that too.  He even worked up some energy (oh to be young again) and when she enjoyed a bit harder thrusts he gave it his all.  He really loves making her cum.  It seems to fill him with pride.  I can understand that.

I declined when Kate asked if I needed anything and left them snuggled together.  About an hour later Kate came out into the living room, naked and glowing.  "He's asleep," she said with this beautiful smile.  "My baby.  He's so beautiful.  God, I can't believe this is happening.  I don't want to wake up from this dream."

We had drinks and sat on the couch and talked some more.  She went to put Kevin to bed, or rather, as she said, to make sure he turned off the computer and went to sleep.  Then she came back shucked her robe, and practically threw herself at me.  "No," I said.  "This should be your special time with Liam.  I'm okay."

"He won't mind," she whispered, kissing my neck.

So we made out for a while.  Kate packed a bowl and we smoked.  I won't lie; that was part of the reason I was there.  Pot has been helpful with my various pain issues and I had come over hoping to score a little.  And with the edge off, she got my clothes off and ate me out until I had to stop.  I had a tiny little O, the most I'd had in days, which was painful but pleasant too.  And then I got to taste her son's cum in her pussy and give her two shuddering orgasms.

"Come to bed," she said finally.

"No, you should go back there to be with him."

"Come on.  He said he didn't mind."

So all three of us wound up sleeping in the bed.  I woke at some point in the early hours because of the motion of the mattress and smiled as I found Liam slowly fucking her again.  She reached up and took his hand and put it on my breast and he held it there for a moment before I smiled sleepily back and said, "I'm okay."  Like rabbits, I tell you.

When I woke up again, I was alone in the bed.  Kate had gone to drop Kevin off at some camp or other activity.  I met Liam in the living room, sitting on the couch in his underwear and a shirt.  We talked.  He finally said, "Do you, you know... need anything from me?"

"Liam honey, if you wanted that and your mom was okay with it, I would love to.  But not today."

"But she and you fucked, right?"

"Yes, we did.  I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have."

"No, it's fine.  I told her she should.  I was too tired to make her happy right then."

"You care about her, don't you?"  What a stupid thing to say.  Of course he cares about her.

"Yeah.  I love it when she's happy."

"Are you happy?"

"Yes!"  He was quite emphatic about that.  "I love my mom.  And now I love her in more ways, you know?"

"I do."

He pulled his underwear down.  "But it's not fair that she gets to be happy and you don't."

"I'm plenty happy, Liam.  I promise."

"So you don't want to?"

"No, honey, no.  I would love to."  He looked so sad at the thought that I wouldn't want him.  "Do you want to wait for your mom to get home?"

"No," he grinned, a shit-eating grin.  Because he's a horny teenager.  "I haven't done anything in hours.  I don't want to wait."  He's going to be trouble.  The good kind of trouble, but if Kate's not careful she's never going to get a moment's peace.

I was naked, he was naked, and things just came naturally.  I felt a little guilty for a few minutes, but my lizard brain was firmly in control.  He loves breasts and mine needed some attention.  I told him not to expect me to cum, which disappointed him (and me too) but that I would enjoy every minute of it regardless.  And that just because I liked something didn't mean his mom would.  Basically, I was giving him sex ed while he rounded the bases on me.

His tit-sucking technique is amazing for someone who's so inexperienced.  His fingering was enjoyable if clumsy, and I did try to give him a few pointers there.  He asked me if I wanted him to lick me and I said no, I'd rather lick him.  Which I did.  "Wow," he said.  I flatter myself, but he did say that when I started sucking his cock.  I'm better than Kate.  Sorry, it's just the truth.  But she's had to deal with Roger for so many years, so it's hardly surprising she doesn't really know what to do with a nice cock.

Kate came through the door as I was deepthroating her son.  I stopped and looked up stupidly.  She just looked back for a moment, smiled, and said, "Liam, did you ask nicely?"

"Very nicely.  I was going to wait for you but..."

She laughed.  "He's a teenager.  He's got needs.  God, I'm never going to get a moment to myself any more, am I?  I'll have to have you over more often to pick up the slack."

"Do you two want to..." I began, but she shook her head.

"Come on Lexi, let the boy have his fun.  I've got cleaning to do that didn't get done yesterday because we were too busy."

But she didn't go anywhere.  She stripped off her clothes and sat on the couch next to him, gave him a big kiss, and said, "I want to see how he looks when he's fucking you.  My big guy."

She got her wish.  Liam and I wound up on the floor, me on my hands and knees, him behind me.  She took his cock and guided it into me.  I almost came right then, and in another time I would have.  It was so fucking sexy to be fucked by the son while the mother eggs him on.  And she did egg him on.  Her hand was between her legs moving furiously.

The pot had worn off by this point, obviously, so the pain was pretty bad, but I tried to ignore it.  It just felt great.  But when he got close, I said, "Go on kid, give your mom a taste."  She was over in a shot, and he pulled out and let her get her mouth around him and then exploded on her tongue.  She was kind enough to kiss me and pass me some.

"Wow," said Liam again.  "I don't mind watching you and my mom at all."

"See, it can be fun to watch," his mom grinned.  So we let him watch for a while as I went down on her.

Then as she was gasping, I looked up at him and said, "You should be doing this.  Practice practice practice."

"Get over here, Liam.  Make Mommy cum with your tongue."  She was practically begging him.

I had to leave.  It was getting late in the day and I had work.  I left them on the living room floor, once again wrapped in each other, his hips thrusting slowly in and out.

Kate keeps thanking me.  I should be thanking her, but whatever.  She wants me to come back.  She said she wants to truly share her son with me.  And I'm totally down with that.  I just need to get some time off to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. There are posts, and there are posts.

Advizor54 said...

I like your form of family therapy. Your hourly rate would be astronomical. And worth every penny.