Tuesday, August 16, 2016

TMI Actually Tuesday

Another from the TMI Tuesday vault.

1. Have you ever orgasmed just by hearing sexy-dirty talk?

No, I need help.  It took me a while to be able to orgasm from a cock in my ass, and that's still help.  Right now, not so much, but in my salad days I could cum just from being fucked in the ass without any vaginal stimulation at all.  Of course, stimulation just makes things better.  Why settle for one when you can have the whole set?  But no, dirty talk, while it can turn my crank something fierce, is not sufficient.

2. Have you ever tried scissoring?

Hell yes.  At first I wasn't really into it, but with Sveta we've discovered the joys.  We do it a lot.  It's not the whole evening, but it is amazing to both get ourselves close enough and then orgasm with our pussies pressed together, particularly when Sveta gets squirty.  But it's fun even when we don't do that.

I'm not sure why it took me so long to enjoy it.  Maybe I was just doing it wrong.  Frankly, we like it better than strapons, although the double dil takes pride of place because it's kind of the best of both worlds.

3. Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, hot wax, etc.)?

On myself?   I mean, I'm a deft hand at knot work, but I'd have a hard time tying myself up.  I'm sure it can be done but unless someone wants to give me pointers, I'm unlikely to try it.  I can get into bondage in a non-painful way.  Restriction can be a lot of sexy fun.  Hell, I would love to be tied up and used by a crowd.  But I've never really done any of it.

My nipples are sensitive and I don't like pinches, so I've never really done hardcore clamps.  If I'm totally out of it from being sexed up so hard, I can get into a lot of things though.  But I've never owned a pair of clamps because I don't really like them in most circumstances, and I wouldn't do it to myself.  Ice cubes on the other hand, oh yes.

I guess what it boils down to is that I'm not so into pain play.  That said, I've done it with others and enjoyed myself.  But I have to be into it, and I probably wouldn't incorporate them into everyday use or into my own masturbation.

4. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else’s feet or toes? Was it a turn-on for you or were you doing it to please them?

I have, numerous times.  I'm not that into feet.  If they're clean, they're fine, and I can enjoy them the same way I enjoy every part of a partner's body.  I've eaten cum off of another girl's toes, which was a turn-on.  Cute feet are fun to play with.  It's usually women's feet though.  Sorry guys, I just don't get as into men's toes.  That said, I've done that to please others, and it wasn't horrible, just not really my turn-on.

5. Would you say that you have a sexual fetish? What is it?

What isn't it?  I have all kinds of fetishes.  And I swing from fetish to fetish as the mood takes me.  There are very few things I won't do if the mood strikes me right.  Hell, I've said for years that scat was off-limits, but sometimes I fantasize about aspects of it.  I wouldn't eat shit, but I would probably cheerfully shit for someone else, if the mood arose. And have, actually.  That's a longer story that I could tell if anyone were interested.

6. What is the best way for you to orgasm?

I'm going to answer this for my pre-problem self because right now I don't know what the best way is.  But in the past, the quickest (and this is probably still true) is probably clit stimulation, but the way that produces the best orgasms, albeit perhaps taking longer, is penetration.  Some of my favorite orgasms have been DP orgasms.  It all depends though, so the safest and most reliable way is probably something in my pussy and some good clit stim.  It's not rocket science.

I love the hell out of penetration-only orgasms.  I don't know if the G-Spot actually exists or not (they seem to go back and forth on that every few minutes) but there are definitely happy places inside my pussy that a dick can hit just right.  By laying off the clit, the orgasms can be much bigger, but they take a lot longer.

I am (or I was) a pretty easy gal to get to cum though, so pretty much anything will do me eventually.

Bonus: Do you have a crush on a fellow blogger? Who?

Sorry my blogger buddies, but I don't really have crushes on any of you.  I love you all, but crushes?  Not so much.  I'm less active than I used to be though, so it's not you, it's me.

1 comment:

Ffs said...

I sure would love to read about your taboo fetishes, golden showers, enemas and your fascination with scat. You said in one of your posts (July 22, 2008) 'Not that the concept of Sveta shitting was entirely without erotic qualities. Maybe I should ask her to let me watch some time. Maybe I'm just a scat voyeur.'.. Did you ever get to watch her go? ..
long time follower with love
ffs