Tuesday, August 31, 2021

TMI Sexy Times

Nobody asked these questions but they might have, right?

Have you ever had a threesome? What was the configuration?

I mean, I've had a few. The only configuration of threesome I personally have never had is the MMM threesome, but I've watched.

In a threesome, do you like to be the star attraction or a bit player/personal  assistant?

It really depends on my mood. I usually like to be the attraction, but sometimes it's not about me. Sometimes the pressure of being the star is too much, or you're doing a favor for someone, or you're a bit tired, or the couple you're with has rules.

I guess I could break this down more: if it's an MMF threesome, I generally want to be the center of attention unless it's a really rara avis and the two Ms are Fing (rimshot). The only exceptions to that might be educational MMFs, where I'm still sort of the center of attention but I'm showing the two guys around. I'm also fine with being the center of attention in sequence rather than in tandem: in other words, if one guy gets his and then steps back to allow the other guy to get his, that's fine, even if the guy not partaking currently is doing something else. Is that really an MMF threesome? Sure, why not.

In an FFM threesome, I'm totally fine with being second banana, so to speak. If I'm out to get mine and I get it, I don't particularly care how. I've found myself in plenty of situations where it was a couple and the girl was feeling adventurous, so I got to be the center of her attention while her male partner fucked her, for instance. If I get off from someone's licking, even if cock doesn't touch me, I can be okay with that, though it's less fun than a full-on sharing experience.

With FFF threesomes, I don't mind being one of three equals, or being the most experienced lesbian in the room, or whatever form it takes. Sorry guys, girls are more fun in some ways. I can get mine without being in the spotlight, but then so can many ladies, which means we don't tend to care as much about where the spotlight falls, if there's a spotlight at all.

And all bets are off if, as I said, I'm throwing someone else a party. If the center of attention is the birthday boy, girl, or person, that's part of the arrangement beforehand and I don't particularly care how it goes for me after that. I shouldn't say I'm doing a favor. I should just say that in that circumstance, it ain't about me, and that's fine.

Would you have another threesome?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Rate your last  threesome on a scale of 1-5, 5 being fantastic.

Amusingly, I had a hard time thinking of my last threesome. It was probably with Zoe, and thus it was probably just fine, a solid 4. To make it to 5, I think it would have to be something extraordinary, and I can't think of the last time I had a truly extraordinary threesome, but that's okay.

Is your sex life more fantasy or reality?

It's more reality now, I think. During the more locked-down periods of the last year or so, it's still been plenty real, but I fantasized a lot. A lot. Not that I have anything against Sveta. She knows it's not that.

If you could hook-up with a past lover (with no repercussions or regret), who would it be and why?

It used to be that I would have given my right arm to hook up with one particular someone in my past because even though it was absolutely no good for me, I still loved him madly. But I find myself not feeling that way as much anymore. Also, I'm not sure I wanted to just hook up with him. It's for the best that I can't.

So now I'm thinking I'd like to hook up with my Aunt Jenny because I miss her. There was no fine print which said we couldn't have a nice leisurely fuck while chatting. Even if I wasn't allowed to ask about the hereafter, I'd still like to have a nice chat with her. She would like to hear about the wedding, I think.

You can only indulge in one of the following sex acts for the rest of your life, which would you choose to enjoy?
a. oral sex, only giving
b. 69
c. oral sex, only receiving
d. mutual masturbation

This is a tough one because if I say what I think is probably my instant reaction I'll seem selfish. Yes, I could happily only ever receive head for the rest of my life, if those four options were the only ones. But then I think, rule-bender than I am, that mutual masturbation could involve toys, and anyway, what is a double dil but mutual masturbation taken to its logical conclusion? Okay, so if we're being by-the-book here, mutual masturbation might still win because I'm not at heart a selfish person and I find 69ing to be something of a hassle a lot of times because things don't line up right. Also, what kind of 69 doesn't involve some hands? I guess I'll go with 69 and bend the rules ridiculously. I don't know. This is like the opposite of Sophie's Choice. No cock, ever again? That's rough. But 69 would at least let me do most of what I want to do to most people.

With each lover do you pay attention to what they want or do you have a repertoire that you stick to when having sex?

I'd be lying if I said I always pay attention to exactly what my partner wants, but that's often because I have a pretty decent repertoire and a lot of people don't know what they want in bed, not really. If it's a hard and fast type thing, I have a bag of tricks and I'll play them until I find one which sticks to the wall, so to speak. But if it's good lovin' I like to be given pointers, and I know enough about the various acts involved that, for most folks, I can take a pointer and run with it. If you don't pay any attention at all to what your partner is reacting positively to, you'll never keep getting them to react positively.

Do you initiate sex for healthful benefits, e.g., to sleep better or relieve pain?

Sure, although more often than not I just rub one out to give me a few endorphins. Sex is a nice way to sleep better, when it works. Orgasms help my mental health.

Do you understand the clitoris?

Does anyone? Seriously. Does anyone really understand the clitoris? We know fuck all about the male sex organs as far as pleasure is concerned, so of course we know sweet fuck all about female pleasure. I think the people I respect in the field of sexology are the first to admit that they don't know enough.

That said, I understand my own clitoris well enough to treat her right when necessity strikes. That's about the level of anyone's understanding, I think. I don't know. I'm open to hearing opinions on the subject.

No comments: