Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Updates

Well, if you were hoping for sexy work stories, I'm afraid I'm probably going to have to postpone those for a bit, because while I am back on limited hours, my place of work is enforcing masking for anyone in the building including vaccinated people. As I now know far too many people who have managed to come down with Delta despite being vaccinated, I support this, but it does put a damper on my romantic agenda, not to mention the fact that the limited hours means very little time to even ponder sexy shenanigans let alone act on them.

I'm also having to be more and more careful with stranger fucking, so I wouldn't expect a whole lot of that in the pages of this blog for the foreseeable future. I started up again thinking that I would be able to get back in the saddle, so to speak, and that was definitely the plan, but it was wishful thinking in most respects. Believe me, there hasn't been anything happening which I haven't told you about that involves strange men. Or even familiar but less-so men.

On the plus side, I owe a  certain teenaged boy a birthday present and we've discussed it all around and I think I know the perfect thing, so hopefully that will take place soon. And there are some other things I just need to figure out logistics for. Maybe. I don't know. Maybe you'll just get a bunch of trivia posts until the lights actually come on again all over the world. Who knows when that will be, so please, ask questions yourself if you've got them. My email is lexinaughtygirly[AT]gmail.com and I can't guarantee instant or even any response, but if you ask a good one I'll probably answer it on the blog.

Other than that, everything is fine. Trivia posts are in the pipeline, but that doesn't mean I'm missing again.

1 comment:

phoenix said...

Glad to see you're back