Tuesday, August 3, 2021

TMI Would You Rather?

Would you rather wrestle naked in a pool of Jello or chocolate pudding?

Chocolate pudding, because I've wrestled in Jello and they put citric acid in every flavor of Jello, and citric acid sucks donkey dong when you get it in your eyes. I wish to stress that I did not wrestle in Jello for any prurient reason, but as a bonding exercise. There really isn't a fun story there; people of all stripes were doing it, and I was paired up with a girl who I wound up being vague acquaintances with later on, but there was no sexual aspect, and it was coeducational. Don't bother, in my humble.

Would you rather have sex in your parents’ bed or at a mattress store?

This isn't really a fair question, since I regularly have sex on my parents' bed, sometimes with a parent. But I'm not sure whether this question is about the awkwardness/squick factor or not. For most people, it would be at least somewhat squicky to get it on on their parents' bed, so is this asking about whether a bed which has presumably been lain on by great multitudes of people is more unpleasant than that? Or is it asking whether the public aspect of sex in a mattress store would be worse than the private shame of sex on the parents' bed.

For myself, I'd totally fuck on a mattress store bed if there were no people around to watch. Add the public aspect to the equation and I'm probably bowing out, though in my crazy youth, had I been assured that I would suffer no legal ramifications, I might have sung a different tune.

Would you rather have sex on a beach in Hawaii or behind a waterfall in Brazil?

The waterfall by a country mile. Again, this could be about the public nature of the act, but I'm strictly basing it on location; all other things being equal, I'll take the waterfall because while I've had plenty of beach sex and recounted some of it on here, sand in parts is no joke. Plus the waterfall just sounds sexier. Plus no chance of sunburn, which I get in spades.

Would you rather be on top riding your lover all night or taken/taking them from behind all night long? Why?

This is a completely different question for hetero guys because in both cases they're doing the work of riding. For me, while I'm perfectly fine with cowgirl, I'd usually rather get taken from behind, particularly of late because I want animal sex recently. There's something magically submissive about a good solid mounting from behind too. Plus rear entry stimulates parts of me that aren't stimulated other ways.

That said, my favorite position remains missionary. A lady doesn't have to be logical.

To be fair, if it was a choice between riding atop or riding behind (and I have ridden plenty of people both ways) I think I prefer atop because I'm more likely to get mine that way, all other things being equal. That said, I love love love fucking a girl from behind with a double dil. It's a totally different experience than with a strap-on, although there are strap-ons and there are strap-ons.

Would you rather have sex with only one person watching but they know it’s you or with 50 people watching and have them not know it is you?

I think I'd prefer the 50, assuming I don't get to pick the person/people. I mean, I've fucked in front of plenty of people who knew it was me, but I had a relationship with them where that was fine.

Would you rather have to pay for sex or be paid to have sex? Explain.

I've never paid for sex. That's the privilege of being a hot girl, I guess. I was once paid for sex, and didn't really care for it. Of the two, I think I'd still prefer to be paid, even if it wasn't particularly enjoyable, hence why I haven't done it again. 


No comments: