Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Housekeeping Post

 So we're fast approaching 1000 posts, which means I'll probably forget and the 1000th post will be some random bullshit. But know that I couldn't have done it without you.

Also, 308000+ page views? That's wild. I've been absent for years at a time and it looks like people kept reading things. I'll try to keep posting things that are worth reading.

And lastly, comment moderation is on but it's not because I'm going to delete any comments other than spam. If you really feel the need to chew me out or something, I will read it. And I'll probably feel bad about it. So keep that in mind. But also, please ask questions because otherwise you get canned questions from TMI Tuesday years ago. The answers won't be canned, but a lot of the questions are pretty silly.

Love you all. I hope me posting things is working for you. No, I am not insulted that I made you cum with my writing. That's a compliment. Feel free to pass it along to me.

My email, for those of you who might want to ask questions that way, is lexinaughtygirly[AT]gmail.com.

No comments: