Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Sveta Scores

So Sveta brought home a guy tonight. This has, of course, pissed off Zoe, who refuses to admit that she's pissed off but who doesn't want to have anything to do with guys right now. She's more pissed off that I didn't just let Sveta and her friend have the bed and join Zoe on the couch. Ah well. She's down there asleep, they're in bed snuggled up and asleep, and I'm an insomniac so I'm writing this.

Lest you think that Sveta is trolling seedy bars for booty, this is a guy she knew in college. The craziest part is that they didn't fuck in college. But he was going to be in the area and asked if he could visit, and she was all about that. I think poor Sveta needs some loving from a good hard cock more frequently than she gets it, unfortunately, what with COVID and all.

Anyway, the two of them went out for dinner to catch up, whatever, and I didn't think anything was going to come of it until she texted me at work and said that basically he'd always had a thing for her but hadn't acted on it, and when he confessed that to her she was like, "Oh, Lexi doesn't mind, in fact she'd probably like to share you," which is not something guys dislike to hear, in my experience, so they were going to come home and fuck some and if I wanted to share I should come home too.

Work being what it was, I didn't get home until after they'd already had one horizontal mambo, and he was still building up his stamina for round two, but he was totally down with watching the two of us go at it, which we did quite nicely thank you, to the point where he basically knocked on my butt and asked politely if he could be let in. I deferred to Sveta, who needed cock more than I did, but she said he was welcome to start with me and finish with her. A lady likes to be asked.

He pressed into me with enthusiasm and I went back to eating Sveta out, then after a suitable length of time he pulled out and we shuffled places until he could get into my wife (I love saying that) and I could get some of her tongue. I came on her, not him, but he wasn't bad, just a little one-note. He came in her (for a second time) after a perfectly respectable length of time, and then I licked cum out of her until she finally came.

That got him ready to go again (I admire a man who can handle multiple times) and it seemed like I was going to be a bit of the third wheel in this situation, so I retreated to console Zoe, who as I said is pissed but won't admit it. Sveta was making all kinds of noise upstairs and we tried hard to ignore it and watched TV. Then they quieted down and I went back upstairs and Sveta practically begged me to eat the cum out of her again, which I was happy to do. He was spent for the evening, but three times and for as long as they went is perfectly serviceable, and anyway she was pretty spent too. They were making out and cuddling next to me when we turned the lights out, and I don't know, maybe there were some signs of life on his part and he got it into her again, but I'm pretty sure sleep overtook any attempt.

So that's what's going on tonight Chez Lexi. I might go down in a bit and try to cheer Zoe up sexually. She'd appreciate that. She really isn't being bitchy about it, but it's pretty clear this isn't making her happy.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

Thank you for sharing, for being just who you are, and making that someone so wonderful.

:-)