Wednesday, May 11, 2022

TMI Tuesday - Imagination

From the TMI Tuesday Blog:

1. Write a 100 word story using the phrase “Kinky love triangle.”

You should never get involved in a kinky love triangle because you're probably fulfilling at least one of the three people's fantasies by doing so. They'll just keep stringing the whole thing along while you get hornier and hornier, and in the end you'll have made them cum over and over again while you get the shaft, metaphorically speaking. That said, when I showed up at my crush's apartment to find her in bed with another man, it stung, at least until she pointed out that two is better than one, and the triangle squared the circle nicely thank you.

2. When was the last time you snapped a nude pic of yourself? Where was the pic taken (e.g. bedroom, bathroom, etc.)?

Honestly, I don't take selfies very often, nude or otherwise. I can't think of the last time I took a nude selfie. I can't really think of the last time I took a clothed, to be frank. I usually get someone else to take pictures of me if I have to have pictures of me. If you'd like to enjoy a nude not-selfie of me, you can do so here.

3. Finish this sentence: I felt overwhelmed with the urge _____ .

I felt overwhelmed with the urge to cum, so I reached into my pants and abused myself until I did, nicely thank you. And that, children, is why I'm not allowed within five hundred feet of that Wal-Mart.

4. Finish this sentence: Using sex as a road map _____ .

Using sex as a road map is a good way to take a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

5. Do you tend to follow your desires and take risks?

When it comes to sex, I'm riskier than I should be. Don't do as I do, kids. When it comes to other desires, I'm practically paralyzed by my inability to take risks. Don't do as I do, kids.

Bonus: If you dig a deep hole through the center of the Earth starting from New Zealand, in what country will you emerge?

Aha! You never specified that the hole be a straight line! Therefore, anything I say will be correct, including telling you that you'll end up two feet to the left of where you started. As long as the hole goes through the center of the Earth, I can't be wrong! So I'll say you'll emerge thinking you should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque.

No comments: