Tuesday, June 7, 2022

TMI Tuesday

From the TMI Tuesday Blog:

We need to know:

1. What is the best sandwich?

A Reuben combined with a Rachel, so you get corned beef and turkey (preferably smoked) under melted cheese with coleslaw and Russian dressing or Thousand Island, all on good seeded rye. That's tough to beat. Sometimes I like a little sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the dressing before I put anything else on.

2. Scariest animal?

The dreaded candiru!

It turns out it's mostly a myth, but the myth is plenty scary. Feel free to look it up.

3. Ever asked someone for an autograph?

Not to the best of my recollection, but my recollection is spotty at best. I'm not much for meeting famous people. If I had a book and the author was doing a signing I might, but then again I might not.

4. Favorite action movie?

Tough question. For pure "action movie" I might have to go with The Last Action Hero. It flopped famously, but it was just ahead of its time.

5. Fave rom-com?

I don't know what qualifies. I'm not that into rom-coms.

6. Window or aisle?

Nowhere on a plane.

7. Favorite smell?

A barbeque.

8. Least favorite smell?

Grass clippings.

9. Most used app on your phone?

Twitter maybe.

10. You only get one song to listen to for the rest of your life, what is it?

This would be hell no matter what I picked. I'm tempted to say Aqualung because at least then I'd have a whole album's worth of music, but I don't love Jethro Tull or anything, it's just the only extremely long song I can think of. I don't think I could even answer this if you gave me a whole album. Or even one artist. I need variety, baby.

Bonus: Describe the rest of your life in five words.

Relatively painless and reasonably sexy. I hope.

1 comment:

Gemma Jones said...

Love the sandwich!!