Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Zoe Works Through Some Stuff

 Zoe came to me and said, "Lexi, I really need a good, hard fuck, you know? Not that what we usually do is bad or anything. I love that. But I haven't had it hard in a while and..."

"I can totally get that," I said, reassuring her. "Do you want me to see if my brother is available?" I said that mostly without thinking.

"Wouldn't that be weird? I mean, wouldn't he feel weird doing me like that?" I could tell she was a little weirded out by that idea, so I backed off on it.

"Mike's fine with that, but if you're not..."

"Nothing against your brother, but I didn't want a guy I don't know."

"Oh. Is there a guy you do know?" 

"I was hoping you might... I mean, with a toy. I just needed it from someone I trust and I trust you."

Ah. I really thought she was trying to get back in the saddle on the boy question. Like I've said before, I just want her to be happy, and if being a lesbian and not bi makes her happy, then that's great. So of course I was willing to help.

It's more difficult to fuck someone hard with a double dil, so I put that thought aside and went with the strap-on. Some days I wish I could sprout a cock at will, but until they develop that technology, I've got a range of options, so I selected one which wasn't huge (because size doesn't matter that much, fellas) and we adjourned to the bedroom.

Sveta asked idly if we wanted her to join us, but Zoe said she wanted a little alone time, so Sveta stayed downstairs. "Don't break the bed," she laughed vs flicked the tip of my fake dick because she's incorrigible.

So Zoe and I went upstairs, I strapped in, and I fucked her as hard as I could. My stamina is not as good as it was before the pandemic (you'd think I'd have more practice, but I haven't been fucking people hard that often) but I made a respectable effort. At a certain point she begged me to get a bigger dil, which I was happy to do. I know I said size doesn't matter above, and it doesn't, but in dildos when you're really going to town on someone, it kind of does. Sorry fellas.

And then she was begging me to spank her, which is not something I get often, but I'm happy to oblige. And then she was begging me to pull her hair, which is definitely not something I get often, but hey, when in Rome. I was being all Domme-y, as Domme-y as I get anyway, and she was lying there with her ass in the air and cumming as I pistoned in and out of her.

Finally, after I was pretty sure I had had enough, she had had enough, which was satisfying. I wrapped her up into a snuggle and told her that I was happy I could give her what she needed, and she started crying. "I feel so bad about wanting it like that," she said.

"Why?"

"Because... it's not loving."

So we had a talk about how sex and love weren't the same thing, and how I was perfectly capable of feeling her love for me even if she wanted to be fucked hard, even if I might prefer it another way most times, even if, and I stressed this, she was with another person than me. That didn't make an impression on her. I swear, she's fallen for me and I really wish she'd find someone else because I'm not sure I'm capable of loving her the way she wants. I don't know. I've never tried polyamorous stuff before because, as I've mentioned, my love is kind of strange to begin with.

Whatever. She stopped crying, and we snuggled a little, and then she let me go make dinner.

So I don't know if she's done working through the stuff she's working through. But at least it was a start, I guess.

She said next time she needs it hard, she wants to be double-teamed. I'm here for that. Sveta could use a little practice with the strapon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're living the dream and, based on recent photographic evidence, you deserve to be.