Tuesday, June 14, 2022

TMI Tuesday

 From the TMI Tuesday Blog:

1. Has a stranger ever done something nice for you? What?

I had a stranger pick up the check for me once. That was nice. I've had strangers (at the time) buy me drinks. That was perhaps understandable, and honestly some of them stayed total strangers, which is fine by me. I've been given orgasms by strangers. Yes, I have cum with people whose names I didn't even know. I led a much more exciting life when I was younger. Some of it made it into the blog.

2. What was the first thing you did this morning?

Moaned in pain and rolled over. I hate mornings.

3. Fill in the blank. My lover was _____ .

My lover was kind. My lover was wise. My lover had only recently met their demise.

Only kidding. I am not into necrophilia at all. Not a kink of mine. And while I might fuck a vampire if given the opportunity out of curiosity, I'm not into vampires either. It just seemed like something Edward Gorey would write.

4. Money fights. When was your last fight about money? Who was it with? Did the issue(s) get resolved or is it still lingering destined to cause another fight?

I don't remember exactly when. A few weeks ago. It was with Sveta. And we resolved it as well as we can resolve things like that. The underlying issue is that we don't have enough money, and unless/until that gets resolved, we're going to occasionally butt heads about it, I'm afraid. It was a communicative fight, not one where we both sulked afterwards.

5. Tell us the best advice you received.

I believe someone told me I should let Sveta know what was going on with my family life, and while at the time that seemed like a really bad idea, it's paid off quite nicely. That doesn't mean it's always good advice though.

6. Tell us the worst advice received.

"Invest in crypto." You'd be surprised how much unsolicited financial advice I've gotten over the years. Please don't be that person. I'm not an idiot and I have no money to invest in anything, let alone a Ponzi scheme. Sorry crypto-people, but you should get out now while there's still some money in it.

That answer has probably cost me readers. Ah well. If you can't deal with your smut-peddler being financially savvy enough to know better, you probably should find a different smut-peddler.

No comments: